Old 06-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #31  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
Good morning everyone!

Thank you MInewgoal for posting the new thread! I wish I knew how lol
Last night I was watching "The Voice" and at EVERY SINGLE commercial there was at least two that were about food. Honestly it was ridiculous! It was the first time I ever noticed that! It was 10h45 and my boyfriend and I were looking at each other and agreeing that we were not hungry AT ALL but the fact that the commercials kept coming it looked so disgustingly good??? LOLL I was so happy we did not eat anything after the show or during..it was a tempting day and night yesterday so glad that it's over!!

So day 5 for me WOUHOU! I can't wait until Friday for my official WI! TOM down one day and my bloating is now gone and it's fantastiiic I feel good today!!

I just got an unsweetened ice tea lemonade from Starbucks because they did not have anymore iced coffee...I hope that it's okay! If not I only had two sips so far I can throw it out LOLL

I hope you all have a wonderful day !!!
I would think anything that is lemonade is probably sugar laden! Unless it was a sugar free lemonade. Unsweatened tea means nothing...when it's added to lemonade???
Old 06-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Thank you MInewgoal for posting the new thread! I wish I knew how lol
Last night I was watching "The Voice" and at EVERY SINGLE commercial there was at least two that were about food. Honestly it was ridiculous! It was the first time I ever noticed that! It was 10h45 and my boyfriend and I were looking at each other and agreeing that we were not hungry AT ALL but the fact that the commercials kept coming it looked so disgustingly good??? LOLL I was so happy we did not eat anything after the show or during..it was a tempting day and night yesterday so glad that it's over!!

So day 5 for me WOUHOU! I can't wait until Friday for my official WI! TOM down one day and my bloating is now gone and it's fantastiiic I feel good today!!

I just got an unsweetened ice tea lemonade from Starbucks because they did not have anymore iced coffee...I hope that it's okay! If not I only had two sips so far I can throw it out LOLL

I hope you all have a wonderful day !!!
I used to be addicted to the black tea lemonade - unsweetened, but uh oh...
Tall: 100 calories, 25g carbs, 25g sugar, 10mg sodium
Grande: 130 calories, 33g carbs, 33g sugar, 10mg sodium
Venti (which I used to chug!!!) :190 calories, 50g carbs, 49g sugars, 15mg sodium
They are super hard to give up, but I have replaced them with Totally Light Tea 2 Go (lemon flavor) 0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 sodium, 0 sugar and yum!
Old 06-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #33  
Started IP May11/11

S/C/G: 165.9/143.9/135/sz4

Height: 5'3.5

Hey everyone! I have been really busy with finishing my last project before graduation and haven't really been paying much attention to missing food so that has helped me lol. had a WI today and didn't see much difference in myself from last week, but little to my surprise I am -3.3lbs and 4 inches, since starting I have lost a total of 18.5 inches. That is huge to me! I hope I keep up with the lb losses so I can see the 140's, I will likely do a HUGE happy dance! Happy hump day to all
Old 06-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 5"

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Quick post for me for now. Today is my WI day. My scale is yo-yoing around a lot this week too- which I don't really get, but oh well. Today I was back up to 210 even- it's like the scale doesn't want me to be under 210 for my WI. Evil thing! So that leaves me to report a 2.2 lb loss this week. It's all good- it's still a loss.
I hope everyone has a great, OP day.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

WI #10 puts me down 3lbs. Considering TOM, and my horrible week with too many restricteds that's pretty darn good. I for sure won't be losing 8 lbs this week though so my mini goal won't be met by the time I'd hoped for but that's ok, I'll get there!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Broad View Post
I used to be addicted to the black tea lemonade - unsweetened, but uh oh...
Tall: 100 calories, 25g carbs, 25g sugar, 10mg sodium
Grande: 130 calories, 33g carbs, 33g sugar, 10mg sodium
Venti (which I used to chug!!!) :190 calories, 50g carbs, 49g sugars, 15mg sodium
They are super hard to give up, but I have replaced them with Totally Light Tea 2 Go (lemon flavor) 0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 sodium, 0 sugar and yum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
I would think anything that is lemonade is probably sugar laden! Unless it was a sugar free lemonade. Unsweatened tea means nothing...when it's added to lemonade???
Ohh thank you ladies!!! Wow I will try to find that tea then! It sounds good!
Well..I guess it's too late now...I drank it Day 5 is ruined..but i'll just be extra careful next time and not take anything without knowing! and I will try to drink more water too pee it out today LOL
Old 06-01-2011, 01:14 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Quote:
Ohh thank you ladies!!! Wow I will try to find that tea then! It sounds good!
Well..I guess it's too late now...I drank it Day 5 is ruined..but i'll just be extra careful next time and not take anything without knowing! and I will try to drink more water too pee it out today LOL
I confirmed with my Starbucks fanatic co worker what I took this morning and I took a Grande Shaken Iced Tea passion fruit !!! and I just looked it out and it has: Shaken Iced Tea (No lemonade just tea and Sugar-free Vanilla Syrup) - All Sizes = 0 cals! I just found out that they have sugar-free Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, and Cinamon Dolce syrup!!!

Because I do remember telling the girl that I wanted to replace my coffee with something with no sugar..loll so anyways if that's right than awesome..if not like I said..I won't take anything without knowing what is in there!!!

Always good to know !
Old 06-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 248/239/160

Height: 5'6"

I have been OP for almost 17 weeks. I have been stictly OP for that time - the only thing that might be considered a cheat would be an extra packet or veggies if I was really hungry (like the days that I coached Little League). I am definitely a SW and weigh myself almost every day. I have had slow weeks and I have had a few whoosh weeks. My average loss is about 3.5 lbs a week. It is really frustrating to look at it one day at a time but if you consider the overall picture it really is a great journey. I remember when I started and was jealous of those who had lost 20 lbs then those who had lost 50 lbs and then those who were in Onderland. I have made it past all those now and am excited to keep working on the journey. I have my goal posted as 180 but I have always thought I would keep going to 150. I had thought that I would miss out on fun stuff this summer if I stayed OP all summer but we have had 2 camping trips now and it really hasn't been a problem. I am in this for the journey and I can see a slimmer, healthier, more fun me at the end of it. Can't wait until everyone else can see that version of me too!!!
I did have a funny NSV this past weekend. We were camping with some people that I have known for a long time. One of the guys said "Wow - you've lost so much weight that you need to stand up 3 times before we can see you!!" LOL
Old 06-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 300/285/220

Height: 5'9"

I just love reading everyones posts. So inspiring!

So, I'm in my 5th week and feeling really good. I'm starting to feel a difference in the way my clothes feel. I’ve been trying as many different packets as I can to see what I like but some of them I really have to choke down. I was really excited about the pink lemonade and blueberry cran granata thinking I coule sip on it in the afternoon (I was finding I was too full to have a 3rd packet and my coach gave me s@#!) but I cannot get past the sfter taste it is really icky! Maybe I’ll try the jello. I’m not a huge fan of jello but if it doesn’t have that awful after taste I think I can handle it

I have my WI tomorrow night and I hope to lose another 5 pounds. I know it took me a long time to gain all of this weight but I hope I can lose it really quickly. This is really expensive and I fel guilty spending so much on myself. My coach keeps telling me that it probably cost me more to gain all the weight which is so true. I used to get fast food and junk so often it probably will balance out in the long run to the same amount of money.

Anyways, thanks for all of the encouraging words and keeping me motivated. It's great to have such a wonderful support!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #40  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I confirmed with my Starbucks fanatic co worker what I took this morning and I took a Grande Shaken Iced Tea passion fruit !!! and I just looked it out and it has: Shaken Iced Tea (No lemonade just tea and Sugar-free Vanilla Syrup) - All Sizes = 0 cals! I just found out that they have sugar-free Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, and Cinamon Dolce syrup!!!

Because I do remember telling the girl that I wanted to replace my coffee with something with no sugar..loll so anyways if that's right than awesome..if not like I said..I won't take anything without knowing what is in there!!!

Always good to know !
they made me a chiller (or whatever they call it) with coffee and the cinnamon dolce syrup, it was sooo good..and with skim milk. just a bit.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #41  
OneBadGRANDmotherRunner

S/C/G: 152/143/120

Height: 5'

Hi All and Congrats on the successes!

Still on Phase 1 here--so count me in with that group. AND regarding weight loss averages...overall, I am below 2 lbs. per week. But I have accepted the slower losses (i.e., age, gender, amount needed to lose, etc.) and am so totally happy with the inches that have melted away too.

This morning a friend who also did the program and has not seen me in about a month said (when she first saw me): "You are so tiny! Are you 100 lbs. yet?"

Now, you can see from my ticker that I am nowhere near 100 lbs. nor will I ever see 100 lbs. again (not since my wedding day 35 years ago)! But for her to think that I "look" like I might weigh 100 lbs. THAT FELT AWESOME!

So hang in there everyone and don't just look at that number on the scale to realize how successful you are.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #42  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenabeana View Post
I just love reading everyones posts. So inspiring!

So, I'm in my 5th week and feeling really good. I'm starting to feel a difference in the way my clothes feel. I’ve been trying as many different packets as I can to see what I like but some of them I really have to choke down. I was really excited about the pink lemonade and blueberry cran granata thinking I coule sip on it in the afternoon (I was finding I was too full to have a 3rd packet and my coach gave me s@#!) but I cannot get past the sfter taste it is really icky! Maybe I’ll try the jello. I’m not a huge fan of jello but if it doesn’t have that awful after taste I think I can handle it

I have my WI tomorrow night and I hope to lose another 5 pounds. I know it took me a long time to gain all of this weight but I hope I can lose it really quickly. This is really expensive and I fel guilty spending so much on myself. My coach keeps telling me that it probably cost me more to gain all the weight which is so true. I used to get fast food and junk so often it probably will balance out in the long run to the same amount of money.

Anyways, thanks for all of the encouraging words and keeping me motivated. It's great to have such a wonderful support!
I know what you mean about some foods not tasting that great. I am NOT a fan of the soups. I'm not a fussy person but I cannot even stand the smell of them, let alone the taste. I had the tomato one first and it was ok, I forced myself to eat it. But the leek soup, I literally gaged...yuk!! I forced myself to eat half of it and I just couldn't anymore. Never ever again will I have those soups....lol. As for the blueberry cranberry granata I love them, but the lemonade I found it had that after taste so what I've done is just add more water and it's not as bad.

And your coach is probably right about the money that we all spend to get ourselves in this position. I thought it was expensive too and felt guilty but you know what my husband told me.....I'm worth it. This is for my health, for me, for my family. If I can't take care of myself, then who will be here to take care of my family. Plus he said I have to start thinking of myself and that's what I've done.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

The soups are sooooo awful! There was nothing I could do to make them taste decent. The cran granata is pretty good in unsweetened iced tea, I mix them together on my ride into work for breakfast. The pink lemonade...I was really excited to try it, but it tasted like the smell of moth balls. No thanks. In an effort to mix things up I am going to bake some rhubarb with splenda tonight and mix it with the vanilla pudding. Seems like a good idea!!
Old 06-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #44  
ND girl

MS BROWNEYES47, you just sit right down by me and we will take this trip of health together! Phase 1 for me will be a long time but completely feel that it is worth it.

We all have moments of "I want that", it is part of being human. Just know that you will have that and that no matter what you are amazing!!
Old 06-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Default week 3 slower

Only down 2.4 lbs. this week. But that's ok. My boss told me today that she's noticed how much I've lost. No measurable inches lost this week. It's seriously all coming from my face/neck. I can almost see collarbone!
My husband has been so impressed that he is going to start IP too!

WI1: -5.4 WI2: -4.6 WI3: -2.4
Closed Thread