Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 11:37 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailMarie View Post
WOW!!! A lot of posts about TOM...which is really funny to me because it's mine too. What isn't funny is that I gained .4 pound at my WI yesterday...so sad
Had to laugh because I was thinking exactly the same thing as I read thru everyone's posts- there's a lot of TOM going on... and I have mine too! Wonder if you can draw people into your cycle via computer now?
Don't worry too much about the slight gain while I know it's hard to stay positive when the scale is mean it's not taking into account water retention etc (as I'm sure you know but sometimes it's hard to remember it when you don't see a huge loss).
Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
Had to laugh because I was thinking exactly the same thing as I read thru everyone's posts- there's a lot of TOM going on... and I have mine too! Wonder if you can draw people into your cycle via computer now?
Don't worry too much about the slight gain while I know it's hard to stay positive when the scale is mean it's not taking into account water retention etc (as I'm sure you know but sometimes it's hard to remember it when you don't see a huge loss).
Thanks...I know that it's hard to lose at this time, and I HATE to see the numbers go up...bleck!

I was admiring your ticker...I never seen those flowers on the site?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 154/141/120

Height: 5'5

Good evening everyone!

I am so proud of myself as I went out on Saturday nite and drank bottled water all nite. Not even one drink Up to this night, I was declining social invites for things like dinners, drinks, etc. Its amazing what you are capable if you put your mind to it. I kept on thinking the drinks are not worth the progress made and I am so glad I had the perserverance to dance the night away without any alcohol! I can do this and live a new lifestyle.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #64  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
I wish these darn coaches would all get on the same page. I am so confused about the protein for phase 3. I need to go back to the book. I am wondering if I'm eating 'enough' right now. I've been doing greek yogurt, toast and fruit. I don't think I am getting enough protein.
I seem to remember reading somewhere on here to try to hit 25+ grams of protein at breakfast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophly0709 View Post
Ok, I know I've read it on here somewhere but where is the book??
The link to the book is in the first post of each daily thread.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:24 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 219.4/215/120

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
I seem to remember reading somewhere on here to try to hit 25+ grams of protein at breakfast...

The link to the book is in the first post of each daily thread.
Thank you... I knew I saw it somewhere... right under my nose
Old 06-01-2011, 12:39 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I'm embarrassed to admit I had a bar binge. I feel awful both physically and emotionally. I think I was bummed that this week is going to be a nothing on the loss and so instead of waiting and seeing, I went crazy. I might cry. I decided on a course of action. No restricteds starting tomorrow since that's the start of my week. If I show a significant weight loss next WI, I'll be either be eliminating them completely for the duration of the diet or I'll be having them a max of 2 times per week. I feel like such an idiot. TOM so doesn't help. I have such a sweet tooth then and a crazy food craving. I hadn't really had that since starting the diet and today was just like before. I feel so gross. And silly and frustrated with myself.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:03 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
I'm embarrassed to admit I had a bar binge. I feel awful both physically and emotionally. I think I was bummed that this week is going to be a nothing on the loss and so instead of waiting and seeing, I went crazy. I might cry. I decided on a course of action. No restricteds starting tomorrow since that's the start of my week. If I show a significant weight loss next WI, I'll be either be eliminating them completely for the duration of the diet or I'll be having them a max of 2 times per week. I feel like such an idiot. TOM so doesn't help. I have such a sweet tooth then and a crazy food craving. I hadn't really had that since starting the diet and today was just like before. I feel so gross. And silly and frustrated with myself.
Hi AprilH3!

I totally understand what you are feeling.
You have to remember that slips do happen and ya you will feel gross and disappointed in yourself but you HAVE to get right back up! You learn from these kind of things and that is when you realize...it was SO not worth it.Shake it off and the next day continue the regular routine!

I did it a few times the first time around I was on IP and each time I would hate myself because it wasn't worth the time and energy..it was just "easy" but YOU can do this and YOU can get right back up and continue this beautiful journey that you are on..you are doing great!!!

If you have an urge to eat something just drink water and try to do something to get your mind off food. It usually helps or just log in here and start reading..that does it for me! I look at before and after pictures

Good luck and have an AWESOME day today!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #68  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

New daily thread located

HERE

Last edited by MInewgoal; 06-01-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Closed Thread