Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 283/235/190

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpair View Post
Wow, Whats with all the haters of being 100% OP? Maybe I should read what I originally posted... I really don't remember saying that she is a bad friend or that she is betraying me. All I was saying is that it is hard to hear about all of the cakes and cookies. The the whole point of my post was to see if anyone else is having a hard time around people who are on ideal protein and are cheating/making substitutions. I wanted to talk to people who are in my same situation and are 100% on plan. I have only been on the diet for 8 weeks so I am too "young" to jump over to the experienced thread. I really hate it when people have to go off topic and start acting like I am the bad guy. Is this forum not for support while on a diet? Jeesh people. If there is a thread started for people who are 100% on plan I will for sure join in. Until then...
I understand where you are coming from. It is hard to hear about all the goodies people are eating. However, that is really life in the real world. I don't personally know anyone else following the IP protocol so I am always hearing about dinners out, drinking, parties, snacks etc. My thinking is that those temptations will always be there so I may as well deal with them now. I come to this forum to get away from the temptations and communicate with people who are in the same position I am.

Last edited by sjdawg; 05-30-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 230/Ticker/140

Height: 5'4

It wasn't even that she was drinking diet soda. She made a CAKE with diet soda. As in a betty crocker cake mix made with diet sprite instead of water/egg/oil. I was looking for support and instead all I got was " You aren't the boss of anyone's diet" and "People need to make substitutions to make this program doable" All I wanted to hear was " Yeah, it is hard to hear about all of the tweeks that people are making to this diet". And "haters" is an expression. I wasn't saying that you all are full of hatred, just that you guys completely took everything I was "complaining about" and twisted it to make it sound like I was saying she is a bad person for doing this diet differently or that I should be in control of what she eats. All I said was that it was hard to hear about her choices. And with that, this thread is done. Thank you to all who understood and I am sorry to all of those who don't understand why it is hard for me.
Closed Thread