Old 05-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #1  

Default I think I'm nuts.... Is it possible...

To like all of the packets that were included in my welcome package....?

Unless I'm really hungry, and that's the reason...

I just had the creamy chicken soup, it was really good!

I guess this is a good thing, huh?

I Just had to throw that out there....

But I did want to take a poll to see what is everyone's favorite? I am sorry if this is a dupe question!

M
MARIAV75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #2  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

I think the welcome packages are a great idea. My clinic does not offer that. I'm really far in to my journey and all I buy is vanilla RTD (to mix with cold coffee for a latte), chocolate drink and wildberry yogurt drink. Pretty boring. Glad you found stuff you like!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #3  
Turbo Fire 1.23.12

S/C/G: SW:171 GW:135

Height: 5'3

Well that is encouraging. I haven't started yet but I have purchased my food and I am hoping I like a lot of what I purchased.
hk2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #4  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

I am very predictable...omelet almost every day for 9 months and an RTD with coffee for lunch and a bar for snack. I am in phase two now...so I only use the RTD about 1/3 a day for creamer.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

I'm a creature of habit too. The only items I get are the choc drink, wildberry yogurt and the bbq ridges. I don't deviate much from my favourite veggies either!!
brummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

I loved just about all my packages too so far. I'm keeping a detailedlist as I go as to what they taste like and how much I like them, so when I go for more, I won't waste my money on something that was only so-so. Of course, I'll keep my mind open, because taste buds change, and I may end up with different favorites before I'm done
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 232/214/175

Height: 5'9"

OMG, i just had the lemon poppyseed bar for the first time and it was AMAZING! I've been working my way through my welcome kit too, and although I traded in a lot of the fruity drink mixes, I did really like the pink lemonade and orage drink mixes.

Have yet to try most of the puddings.... I was a bit disappointed in the dark chocolate one, so I'm hoping the milk chocolate is better!

I'm excited to try the tomato soup as that is one of my favorite foods anyway.
Beta Catarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 300/285/220

Height: 5'9"

Well, I'm finding it hard to fit 3 IP foods in a day (I know thats a big no no) I just don't have room. But out of the things I have tried I have liked pretty much all of it.

On my first day I tried the Chicken Soup and I'm sorry but I thought it tasted soapy! Ithink I have tried all of the bars and there hasn't been one that I don't like yet but my faves are the cinnamon one and the cookies and cream (Yummy!) I love the vanilla pudding watered down with cinnamon (tasteslike Cinamon Toast crunch) or with Rootbeer syrup (delicious!) and I also mix half Chocolate drink and half chocolate pudding (I find the drink too think on its own) and I add coconut or peppermint extract (YUM!!)

Those are my faves so far but I already find my tastes are changing. I love IP!!!!
Reenabeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:34 AM   #9  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Height: 5'5"

LOVE vanilla pudding, I water it down so it's more like a vanilla drink. I bought Da Vinci sugar free chai tea mix and add this to the vanilla drink with ice. It's like an iced chai tea latte! love, love, love!!! My coach allows me to open the boxes and only buy 2 vanilla and 3 pkgs of omelettes, etc... do some coaches make you buy entire boxes of food?
LaLibE is offline   Reply With Quote