Old 05-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #1  

Cool Day 3- got on the scale, lost 4 lbs!!!!

I am sure I just lost all water, but to see the scale go from 156 to 152 - I was VERY VERY happy!!!

Just a thought, I am allowed to have more than 3 packets of food a day during the 1st week? Also, when I am ready and allowed to have the "crepes" I am thinknig alittle of the Walden Farms chocolate sauce...

Thoughts?

WHOOO HOOO!!! So happy here in New Jersey!!!
Maria
MARIAV75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #2  
Kristin

S/C/G: 216.1/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5"

Wooohoo!! Feels great, doesn't it ?

All coaches seem to tell us different things... so I can only speak from my experience and what my coach tells me. If I feel hungry and have the need to have an extra packet, I will do so (If it was a "normal" activity day, I try to drink more water to take the hungry feeling away...but if I know I was really busy and active during the day, I have no problem grabbing another packet). I was allowed to have restricteds (crepes) day 1... but some don't allow any for the first week or two. The chocolate sauce with the crepes and pancakes is good!! ... But don't try the chocolate sauce on its own ...it may turn you off!! lol.
Love2travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #3  

Hi there! thanks for the advice... as I am scarfing down a salad w/ egg and chicken... i hope that's ok....
I have been drinking the water, too....it does make you feel very full....i just need to keep that "full" feeling going from late afternoon until dinner....that's my worst time...
My coach did not recommend any restricteds the first 2 weeks... almost done with week 1, so i think i can get through it..
Thanks for the chocolate sauce advice
MARIAV75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

My coach said I could have up to 5 non restricted food packets per day the first week - and I needed them!
katiebeth7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #5  
konsheart

S/C/G: 243/ 237/130

Height: 5'5

my coach had me restricted this 1st week which is fine since Today I Had My 1st Wi And I Am Really Proud Of Myself I Lost 6.7pounds And I Felt So Good About It I Know I Can Do This Only The 1st Few Days Were Really Hard But With The Feeling I Had When My Coach Told Me That I Lost Weight *i Know I Can Do This* Good Luck To All
konsheart is offline   Reply With Quote