Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 01:22 AM   #91  
Started IP May 1, 2011

S/C/G: 200/186/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fae67 View Post
Hi Laura,

This is only your first day so don't beat yourself up if you have an extra egg, or even an extra packet. I seem to recall you are allowed up to 5 packets per day in the first week (only 1 restricted though). Sounds strange, but I found a warm cup of mint tea and a pickle really helped me get through the first few days. Just take it day by day!
yes that is right - up to 5 packets a day the first week. My coach was adamant I was not to feel hungry. The other side effects are difficult enough to get through the first week (sugar withdrawl, headaches, lightheadedness, etc). Also an egg is only 100 calories and a very good sources of protein so not a bad option at all to help fill you up and give you something to nosh on. I felt better after about day 4. Try to commit to at least day 4 or 5 and re-evaluate. Good luck Laura!!
Old 05-25-2011, 01:27 AM   #92  
Started IP May 1, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Broad View Post
I have officially made it a whole month! Whoohoo! And I have 24 lost pounds to show for it, as well as almost 5" off my waist- all in all pretty exciting stuff. I don't know about everyone else, but mini goals are definitely helping me stay motivated!!
Wow Classy Broad - 24 lbs is amazing!! Way to go!
Old 05-25-2011, 01:30 AM   #93  
Started IP May 1, 2011

[QUOTE=BROWNEYES47;3862732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
Happy Tuesday everyone!

I went to my thyroid doctor this morning. She was so happy to see that I had lost 15 pounds. She is adjusting my syntheroid to help speed the weight loss a little bit and is excited for me. I will see her again in two months. At that time, she thinks she will be able to lower the amount of syntheroid. I'm just a very happy camper today!
So fantastic BrownEyes! Great news!
Closed Thread