Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 09:04 PM   #76  
Start: 4-20-11

Height: 5'6"

[QUOTE=fae67;3863527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post

BROWNEYES47

3 lbs a week is fantastic! I'm averaging about the same and couldn't be happier (this is the quickest I've ever lost weight and inches!).

I also just wanted to say you are so wonderfully supportive of everyone on this forum. You have such a sunny attitude - it's lovely to see.
Thank you so much for saying that. I'm just so excited about this program that it's hard to contain my enthusiasm!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Thank you everyone! I'm sitting here still craving, but I have a cup of tea, TBL is on with the final wi's, and I'm frantically reading the threads. I can get thru this - but it feels so good to have people helping me and supporting me. I will head over to the mini goal album. I just have to keep focused - this will be worth it.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:11 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
Hi BrownEyes! I love your posts. You are doing a great job supporting the folks on the site. Very cool. I'm also jealous that you'll be able to experience JudoGirl's clinic first-hand.

There is a great 'Traveling while on IP' thread up in the stickies that has some ideas. The good news is you can always pack your shaker and packets in your carry on, as well as any puffs, ridges or bars. So make sure you have supplies (plus extras due to the recent weather craziness!) before you leave home. Leave the ready to drink boxes in your checked bags of course.

Many airports now have some healthier choices for restaurants. Since you'll know in advance where you are connecting you can do some research re: what restaurants are available. Domestically it is really easy. Internationally it can be more challenging. But you can look at it like planning a night at a great restaurant. Plan, plan, plan. Heck, even McD's has salads you can get without dressing, croutons, etc. so most of the time you can get by. Oh! And don't forget the pickles!

Keep us informed re: your exotic travels so we can live vicariously through you.
Hi Lucky Chick. Thanks for the information. I'm not planning anything exotic this year as I have a rather expensive seminar next month here in San Antonio that I must attend. Hubby and I are planning, however to drive from here to Panama City Beach for Thanksgiving week. The weather will be too cold for the beach, but since we're driving anyway, I can pack all my goodies to take along. It's a long way off, so I'm just dreaming about losing 3 lbs a week between now and then... let's see... that's about 25 or so weeks from now.... hmmmm..... would sure be nice to be "that" much skinnier by then.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #79  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
My boss just commented on my weight loss and how much it shows!!! This is huge!!!

I work in a very conservative (very strong "corporate") environment.

My boss is a a great boss and a person that I respect very highly but he is a "financial person" and more into numbers and figures than anything else. For him to even notice, let alone say anything about it, is saying a lot!
I agree with browneyes he is seeing your figures and numbers... you are doing so great keep up the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mom23 View Post
Well, here I am again. I had wonderful success on IP last year, and then I got to Phase 4 and completely ignored protocol and allowed myself to gain 20 pounds in 10 months. I do NOT recommend that, by the way. So, back at it again - day 2 of Phase 1, and this time I have a better plan for phase 4 and maintenance. And, I'm so ready to feel good again. I miss the way IP made me feel, and I hate the way I feel eating all the junk that got me overweight to begin with. I thought about doing weight watchers again (did that many years ago) but I never felt as good on that as I do on IP. Sorry for rambling here, just anxious to rejoin this wonderful community for support, and ready to take care of myself again!
please share with us where you went wrong and how your new plan will help. and welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy09 View Post
Hi all another newbie here. I just started today. So far so good. I have a few questions, at lunch is it just a salad pretty much every day along with your protein supplement? And what kind of vitiams, minerals etc should i be taking? Im gonna be doing this at home bc of the money situation. I have a order at diet direct in and I have some pudding and smoothie stuff from there already. Thanks
Lunch is 2 cups of vegetables and a protein packet. the lettuce is just extra, you can have as much lettuce as you want but you still have to have 2 cups of the vegetables. Did you get a instruction package when you started? If not go to the sticky for phase 1 it is there and it helps. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask, you can also pm me if you like. Welcome aboard and you will do great, follow the protocol and ask questions. This is a good plan and I don't know where I would be without it... probably more then 60 lbs than I am now. have a good night, drink your water and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalynn View Post
Woohoo! Hit Onderland today, weighed in at 199.5. First time in years being below 200. As a treat to myself for reaching this I bought a Pandora Charm Bracelet with one charm and for each 10 pound loss I will add another charm and hubby said he would complete the bracelet when I reach final goal.
Congratulation to Onderland isn't it great? I so like being under 200 lbs, it feels so good. Your bracelet will be full before you know it. Take care.

I am ever thankful for this great journey and I have found that it is okay to ask for help. I have such wonderful neighbors who even if I don't ask for help come over and help me, one (Idon't even know his name) came over and helped me fix my 10ft long gate today. Before this year I probably would have told him I would be fine but something just changed me this year. If you need help just ask... my new motto.
Ontariophoto that is great Le Chateau, I have never shopped there as I was always too big, thanks to a friend I now have clothes from there and they fit... I was so excited.

Congrats to everyone and their NSV and SV. I love coming on here and reading how everyone is doing and love sharing a little of their lifes too.

Welcome Newbies to the IP Journey, enjoy the ride.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
Thank you everyone! I'm sitting here still craving, but I have a cup of tea, TBL is on with the final wi's, and I'm frantically reading the threads. I can get thru this - but it feels so good to have people helping me and supporting me. I will head over to the mini goal album. I just have to keep focused - this will be worth it.
You know... I just had a thought. Why not get involved in something that will take your mind off the diet? Read a book, watch a movie, find yourself a hobby if that will help-- anything that will keep your mind occupied.

You see, inside each of us is a little girl who is crying because she wants her way and she wants all those 'goodies' that made her feel comfortable. You are taking them away from her because you know they aren't good for her. And just like any little girl who doesn't get what she wants, she isn't very happy about it, so she is going to let you know about it. If you find something that will take your mind away from the little girl, I think it might help. At least it's worth a try.

Hugs to you, my friend. I know you can do this.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Does anyone have issues when you are out in public. I went grocery shopping today and couldn't get down any aisles without someone stopping me and saying "HOLY *bleep* You look Fantastic!!!

I love this feeling, and Love the compliments I have been getting. Four people stopped me today to say congratulations and wish me well with the rest of my journey. People who see me don't realize how heavy I am.(I don't look 200 pounds) and when I tell them my goal weight is another 30 pounds (I never reveal how heavy I am) they don't think that would be healthy. 170 is a healthy weight for my frame, it will be interesting what people will say when I get there. By the way, I can't wait!

I hope everyone can have an awesome week, and try their best to stay focused and OP
GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

I tried the new cheese crisps today and well when you first open the bag they smell like feet !! But really aren't that bad. Not sure I can give up my S&V ridges for them but they aren't that bad.

the broccoli cheese soup is also decent, with some extra broccoli added to it.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:00 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I just got back from dinner with a friend (she is moving away) and it was a huge NSV for me! I am so proud of how I did!

I drank water and I ordered: a chef salad without dressing (I had my WF Italian dressing packet in my purse), a filet mignon brochette (translation: meat on a stick), veggies (I ate the broccoli and turnip and left the carrots). I told them "no rice, no potatoes". I had a tea for "dessert" (using a pouch of Stevia from my purse). I believe this was perfectly OP! Yay!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:17 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 158/157/130

Height: 5'4

Awesome Job Susie-Bee! That sounds perfectly IP

Anyone notice their nails are longer and stronger? I can't believe how long my nails have grown in a week AND they haven't cracked or split or broken! Wondering if its just me or if this is a benefit of the diet??
Old 05-24-2011, 10:54 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 221/IP203/197/170

Height: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartwheelmama View Post
Has anyone noticed that when you are on IP, there is no sleeping in? When I wake up in the morning...I am awake! It is a good thing, for the most part, BUT not at 4:30am.....ugh! This will be a long day! Hope all is well with everyone. Stay strong and on plan today!

I have noticed the same thing in the morning. No more snooze button for me. I still have a hard time falling asleep and night.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #86  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblues4 View Post
Awesome Job Susie-Bee! That sounds perfectly IP

Anyone notice their nails are longer and stronger? I can't believe how long my nails have grown in a week AND they haven't cracked or split or broken! Wondering if its just me or if this is a benefit of the diet??
Yes! My nails and hair are growing like crazy! The nails are whiter and stronger than they have ever been. Must be all the protein.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 230/Ticker/140

Height: 5'4

I have been having a really hard time getting all of my supplements in... anyone else having this problem? I just forget to. I work ten hour days at work so putting my bottles out where I can see them is not an option. I tried putting a reminder on my phone but by time I see it, it is 3pm already.. Any suggestions would be wonderful!
Old 05-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #88  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

FINALLY, MY SCALE MOVED BACK TO THE 130'S. WOOHOO! It took just over a week to get myself back into losing. now i just hope tomorrow morning is even lower. wish me luck. 4.6 more to go to my first goal and then i'd like to go another 5 after that. i can taste phase 2 now. maybe next week, we'll see what my coach says. thanks for all the awesome posts that i read everyday. goodluck to everyone and welcome all the newcomers. you can do it! its the easiest diet EVER!
Old 05-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #89  

Wink New

Hello! I am 27 years old and started IP 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have 13 lbs weight loss so far and I am excited for the next few weeks! This really is a neat diet and I hardly feel hungry any more. Where at in Walmart is the WF products?

I'm so happy to be able to read about every one else doing the diet especially because my family is full of non believers and food pushers. Thank you 3FC!!
Old 05-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #90  

sounds excellent!! keep up the good work!
Closed Thread