Old 05-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 147/138.8/105

Height: 5' 2.25"

Default Going to a baseball game tomorrow!

I wasn't worried about this at all until today! I had a rough day today. I didn't cheat (I don't think), but I was starving. On the way to pick my son up from preschool, I went through Burger King and got a grilled chicken breast. Is that ok? I don't really know any details on it. I then had a little fish and a ton of veggies and stayed on program, but I'm a little hungry today for some reason. Drinking hot tea now.

So now I am nervous about tomorrow. I am planning to have the omelette for breakfast. I am going to pack raw veggies and the BBQ Crisps for lunch. I thought the crisps would be good so I can eat them slowly throughout the game. Should I pack an additional restricted or just deal with it if I get hungry? For dinner, should I just have a packet instead of "real" meat? Skip night snack or still do it?

Thanks for your help! I do know part of my problem today was having breakfast at 6:45 am. I normally don't until more like 8 or 8:30 and this just threw my whole day off!

Last edited by longhorn96; 05-16-2011 at 11:01 PM.
longhorn96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:05 AM   #2  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Some days are snackier than others. Why not a drink for if you get hungry? The extra restricted...I wouldn't. But I would eat it. Your veggies and bbq crisps should be good.

Why on earth would you skip real meat and your snack? You can make your snack during the game, if you want. But don't skip your real dinner. Even ball parks offer hamburgers (not the best, but withouth the bun, add some pickles and mustard, it'll be good enough). Stick with your normal as much as possible.

Good luck!

Edit: All this is meant in a postive way. Re-read it and it sounded kind of ugly. Just a little tough love, wanting you to think it through. Don't panic. You're doing great.

Last edited by Joliebug82; 05-17-2011 at 09:07 AM.
Joliebug82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Good luck with the baseball game, I find that if I am not careful I can eat through the first 3 innings, no problem !

Last edited by bargoo; 05-17-2011 at 01:19 PM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #4  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Longhorn

I wouldn't pack a restricted, if your eating crisps ( I don't know the carbs in those) but you can't have to packets for lunch. Why not pack your veggies, crisps and a salad? Never skip your bedtime snack and never move it into a different position in the day, it's very important for you to have that before bed. Dont forget to pack or plan on buying bottled water.

Your chicken you had yesterday will be ok, but we don't know if it had an marinade on it, but I wouldn't stress about it.

If you get those hungry pains, do not give in to them. Drink more water, eat another salad or make a cup of herbal hot tea.

Hope this helps! Best of luck to ya... GO ROCKIES!!!!
Coloradodivegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 147/138.8/105

Height: 5' 2.25"

I'm back!!!!!!!!!! I did pretty good today but maybe a little low on water since I had a lot of coffee. Here's my day:

breakfast:
omelette with a cup of mushrooms, a few green onions, and 1 Tbsp salsa
2 cups of coffee
20 oz water

lunch at game:
bbq crisps ate over the entirety of the game
cup of raw peppers (green and red)
1 Liter sparkling water (Splenda and citric acid)

dinner:
salad with onions and orange and red peppers and 2 Tbsp salsa for dressing
8 oz hamburger (too much I know), half in salad and half on the side with mustard

about to have a chocolate pudding for snack
more water
longhorn96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I have my snack at 4 every day...w/o until 7, dinner at 7:30 and bed at 9:30.

This has not impacted my loss, nor has my coach said to do anything different...

Why would I need to have the snack at night??
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote