Old 05-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #1  
IP Started 10 May 2011

S/C/G: 150/132/95

Height: 5'

Question Alli while on IP?

Does anyone here take or know if Alli is compatible with the IP protocol? I will ask my coach on Tuesday but I hate emailing her with tons of questions so I thought I'd ask here first. Any experience/tips/words of warning?
Tab McButterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab McButterson View Post
Does anyone here take or know if Alli is compatible with the IP protocol? I will ask my coach on Tuesday but I hate emailing her with tons of questions so I thought I'd ask here first. Any experience/tips/words of warning?
Tab, I don't think there is enough fat in the protocol to warrant the use of Alli. In fact, we are supposed to add 2 teas of oil to get enough in a day. I believe it would be counterproductive and an additional expense that's unnecessary.
JMO,
Glenda
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:20 PM   #3  
IP Started 10 May 2011

S/C/G: 150/132/95

Height: 5'

Thanks Glenda, I bought it several months ago and have not yet used it figured if I was going to diet then might as well go full force. But you do make a good point about the oil, this diet is so easy but so darn difficult to figure out if I'm doing all that can(but I do tend to over think things....) *sigh*
Tab McButterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 231/145.2/145.2

Height: 5' 4"

Aside from the fact that there's no point to taking the alli on a low-fat diet, you'd be doing yourself harm by taking it. Your body needs fat - and those 2 tsp of oil are for the sake of your heart health, so I really wouldn't advise taking alli while on IP.
Lisaf373 is offline   Reply With Quote