Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #31  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emh View Post

BTW..thanks for sending the info on the alternative products...much appreciated.
No problem-o!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #32  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Hey ladies,
I am still here. Doing ok. I have been really sick for the last week or so. Moving back and forth from on plan to not on plan. i have eaten TONS of soup etc to try to feel better. I have a small gain but not a lot. My sister graduates from Beauty school on Sunday so big party planned for her. I had intended that as a cheat day so I plan on being on plan again Monday. congrats on everyones lossess and NSV's!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #33  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
Hey ladies,
I am still here. Doing ok. I have been really sick for the last week or so. Moving back and forth from on plan to not on plan. i have eaten TONS of soup etc to try to feel better. I have a small gain but not a lot. My sister graduates from Beauty school on Sunday so big party planned for her. I had intended that as a cheat day so I plan on being on plan again Monday. congrats on everyones lossess and NSV's!!!
Glad to see you kicking around. I have had three weeks back on plan and actually 5 perfect days in a row (100% perfect). The two weeks before that were about 90-95% perfect.

I am hoping to see the 160's tomorrow morning.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

Well after my out of control bingeing and gaining two pounds last weekend....I have lost those two pounds and five more for a whopping 7 pounds in four days!!!

I had only been losing a pound or two per week before the big cheat so maybe I needed a shock to kickstart the loss again. Who knows. Anyway I am keeping on keeping on. One day at a time.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #35  
started 10/11/09

S/C/G: 164/160/145

Height: 5'8"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
Well after my out of control bingeing and gaining two pounds last weekend....I have lost those two pounds and five more for a whopping 7 pounds in four days!!!

I had only been losing a pound or two per week before the big cheat so maybe I needed a shock to kickstart the loss again. Who knows. Anyway I am keeping on keeping on. One day at a time.

Great Job! Congrats!! great motivation. Keep going!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 0/37/35-50 lbs lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post

I envy you. I think I gained around 2 lbs on my Mother's Day melt down. I still have another 1/2 lb. to go to get rid of that. I do think I'm having a little hormonal issue now though. I guess every "body" is different. Congrats!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #37  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Glad to see you kicking around. I have had three weeks back on plan and actually 5 perfect days in a row (100% perfect). The two weeks before that were about 90-95% perfect.

I am hoping to see the 160's tomorrow morning.
Way to go darbs7!!! You will hit 160's I just know it. I am up to 180 right now but I know that when I get back on i will be back to 174 (or close to) in the first week.
I am feelling a little bit better today but staying with the chicken noodle soup. lots of water but no veggies. I was thinking of pureeing some broc and trying to make my own sort of soup. Not sure I have the motivation though!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 231/145.2/145.2

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
I was thinking of pureeing some broc and trying to make my own sort of soup.
I've actually done that. It works better with mushrooms, but it turned out ok. The color and consistency were not the most appealing (looked kinda like green slime) but it was tasty. I steamed them to death, dumped the whole thing in a blender, and added some chicken broth (gotta be careful about what's in it, but some of them are ok). After this experiment, I tried making a more 'mashed-potato' consistency with a masher, but it worked better with the blender.

If you do make the soup with mushrooms, I highly recommend adding leeks when you sautee the mushrooms - adds a lot of flavor. :-)
Old 05-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #39  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Hi-de-ho IP'ers!

Just doing a dive by with a quick to all of you. Life has been extremely busy with work, play, buying flowers and following the jury selection of the big case that I have followed for 3 years.

Just wanted you all to know that I'm thinking of ya! I will leave you with will power and the focus to say OP... I so promise you that it will be worth it in the end. Heads up, keep your eyes on the goal, you can do this!!

Today I started Phase 2! OMG! There is a weight loss god out there somewhere! Rondar has me enjoying alternative products now but I still really love me IP crisp cereal, dark chocolate pudding and butterscotch pudding. Rondar and I have been trading packets with each other, shoot, I wish I would have done this a long time ago.

Happy OP day!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #40  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Hi-de-ho IP'ers!

Just doing a dive by with a quick to all of you. Life has been extremely busy with work, play, buying flowers and following the jury selection of the big case that I have followed for 3 years.

Just wanted you all to know that I'm thinking of ya! I will leave you with will power and the focus to say OP... I so promise you that it will be worth it in the end. Heads up, keep your eyes on the goal, you can do this!!

Today I started Phase 2! OMG! There is a weight loss god out there somewhere! Rondar has me enjoying alternative products now but I still really love me IP crisp cereal, dark chocolate pudding and butterscotch pudding. Rondar and I have been trading packets with each other, shoot, I wish I would have done this a long time ago.

Happy OP day!
Hang in there with the trial. I can't imagine how hard it must be dealing with it on a daily basis. Congrats on your success!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 225/156/125

Height: 5' 0"

Well 2.5 lbs today. I am more hopeful for next week! I think I had been kicked out of ketosis from getting too many carbs due to the restricteds, apparently I am very carb sensitive, so I didn't have a solid week of straight ketosis loss. I am hoping that is why my weight loss had slowed so much and I will hope for even better weight loss next week!
Old 05-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #42  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

I am so terrified to throw out my "fat girl" clothes. I just keep stacking them up on the floor in my closet. When will this fear go away? Maybe I should just toss them and let go of that part of my life. Tonight I tried on what I used to consider my "skinny girl" clothes, they were huge. Literally pulled them up, zipped them and they fell to the floor. I am just amazed, even shorts I bought to go on vacation in March no longer fit, to big. Funny thing is I see how huge these clothes are but I still don't feel skinny.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #43  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaipjourney View Post
I am so terrified to throw out my "fat girl" clothes. I just keep stacking them up on the floor in my closet. When will this fear go away? Maybe I should just toss them and let go of that part of my life. Tonight I tried on what I used to consider my "skinny girl" clothes, they were huge. Literally pulled them up, zipped them and they fell to the floor. I am just amazed, even shorts I bought to go on vacation in March no longer fit, to big. Funny thing is I see how huge these clothes are but I still don't feel skinny.
Congrats! What a great feeling... I suggest donating them all except one pair of pants to keep as a reminder.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #44  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
I know...I started with a size 18 bottom and an XXL or 1X top. I am currently wearing a size 8 bottom and medium tops. So I literally have nothing from before. I have been on plan around 35 weeks so it took me until about 4 weeks ago to actually purge everything. I had all the stuff in bags upstairs, but I just couldn't let it go. Well, it has been gone for a month and it was very enlightening (literally).

So when I put my winter clothes away last weekend....I literally had about 4-5 items hanging in my closet. Hubby took me on a fun little TJ MaXX shopping spree....I purchased a pair of pants, pair of capris, 2 pairs of shorts, 5 skirts, and 15 tops....very fun
Old 05-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #45  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Quote:
Get rid of them!!!! They say as soon as something is too big, you are supposed to get rid of it. If you hang on to it all, if the weight starts to creep back on you will always have something to wear so you won't notice until you are back into those biggest pants. So if you only have clothes that fit, if they start to get a little snug you will know to break the bad eating habit or whatever it is before it's too late!

I LOVED getting rid of too big clothes. Seeing the big bags full, almost one a month, was a BIG motivation!!! Congrats!!! You will never need those "too big" clothes again!!

PS.. Who are "they" and how do they know so much about everything?

Last edited by shrinkingsusie; 05-13-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Closed Thread