Yes i would be very interested in that list on the website
bosschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:54 PM   #47  
restart 5/27/14

S/C/G: 197.4/161.6/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNEYES47 View Post
Hi ShrinkingSusie! I too use the Premier shakes from Costco. I love 'em! They're also 30 grams of protein, which I think is wonderful.

I am not familiar with the products from Nashua Nutrition and would appreciate a copy. Do you know if it's permissable to upload a copy to this group? I'm not sure how to send you my email address.

I'm using an alternative shake also. I noticed you said that the shakes you use from costco have 30 grams of protein. So do mine. Someone on here told me with that much protein my losses might be slower. Have you found that to be true? Do you have three a day? Since hearing that I have been having a whole serving for breakfast, 1/2 at lunch and 1/2 for snack in the evening because I don't want to slow down my loss.

Last edited by jemma51; 10-30-2013 at 05:55 PM.
jemma51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #48  
restart 5/27/14

S/C/G: 197.4/161.6/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma51 View Post
I'm using an alternative shake also. I noticed you said that the shakes you use from costco have 30 grams of protein. So do mine. Someone on here told me with that much protein my losses might be slower. Have you found that to be true? Do you have three a day? Since hearing that I have been having a whole serving for breakfast, 1/2 at lunch and 1/2 for snack in the evening because I don't want to slow down my loss.
Just realized this is an old thread. lol
jemma51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:28 PM   #49  

Default nutritional amounts in packets

I am getting ready to start this on my own and have found so much info on here. Somewhere I had seen the guidelines of nutritional information to look for when selecting alternatives. It gave the maximum amount of calories, carbs, fat, etc. I have looked for hours trying to find that again and can't. Could someone give me that info?
valmccutcheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:46 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

This is the info that you asked for:

image.jpg

Last edited by Slipfree; 03-30-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Slipfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:39 AM   #51  

thank you!!
valmccutcheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:43 AM   #52  

Help! I have heard great things about IP. I can't afford to even step foot in the door. Can someone please tell me where to start and what alternative products to order?
Jmacsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:23 AM   #53  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmacsmith View Post
Help! I have heard great things about IP. I can't afford to even step foot in the door. Can someone please tell me where to start and what alternative products to order?
Read the recent chubby and on a budget thread for a very thorough condensed version iron read the alternatives that work on phase 1 thread. It really covers everything you need to know.
ChipnDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:32 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmacsmith View Post
First - go to the first post of the Daily Chat and use the link to the Ideal Protein Protocol Sheets and select Phase One

Go to the Alternative Products for Phase One thread and memorize the second post which tells you the exact ranges of nutritional info for selecting acceptable IP products... Then read as much if that thread as you can taking notes on items you might like and on other useful info.

Read the Chubby thread as ChipnDip noted - he laid out a great plan got understanding the alternative selections. Read the comments others added for further clarification.

I LOVE ordering products from Nashua Nutrition, one of the most popular sites for buying alternatives!

Ask questions in both the alternative thread and especially in the Daily Chat!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #55  
Started IP on 3/1/2014

S/C/G: 237.5/207.5/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelonadiet View Post
Hi Everyone! I'm in my 7th week of IP and have lost 20lbs!!! It's so exciting to see it fall off. My problem is I'm seriously going broke trying to afford the packets. Last night I was talking my sister who is in a different state. She doesn't have an IP clinic anywhere near her so I was helping her find the food online. I was so shocked! Right now I'm paying $4.05 per packet plus all the price of the fresh produce. I could be buying the EXACT same packets online for only $1.70!!! We really don't have any extra money but were trying to do this for because I know my health is important. Now I find out it could be 1/3 of the cost.
Do you think it's possible to do this diet just as well on your own?
I have been doing the IP program on my own since I started in March, and I've lost 21 lbs! You can definitely do this on your own, and you will save money doing it! Good luck!
karkrazy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #56  

Height: 5'7

I know this is an older post but I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with drinking the premier protein shakes with 30 g of protein and the detour bars. I saw someone posted that's what they had daily. Any help would be great! I am just now switching from IP products to alternatives.
SarahEileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:50 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahEileen View Post
I know this is an older post but I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with drinking the premier protein shakes with 30 g of protein and the detour bars. I saw someone posted that's what they had daily. Any help would be great! I am just now switching from IP products to alternatives.
See my post in Alternative threads. Usually posting in the current Alternative thread and Daily Chat work better and faster than the way old threads.

Good for you for persistently seeking info!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:17 AM   #58  

I’m new to the IP idea. Would you mind explaining how you’ve figured out how to do it on your own? I don’t have a clinic near me and would like to save a long distance trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaArr View Post
I am doing this on my own. I haven't even stepped into an IP clinic. I have reasearched enough to understand the process. GL with whatever you decide.
briannerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:00 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannerg View Post
I’m new to the IP idea. Would you mind explaining how you’ve figured out how to do it on your own? I don’t have a clinic near me and would like to save a long distance trip.
Here's the alternatives site: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ernatives.html

Take measurements before you start, take them monthly. Weigh yourself weekly (NOT MORE OFTEN ) Use products that are comparable in macros as found in the above site. Ask questions on a 'rebooters' thread, or an 'IP maintenance' thread or an 'IP daily chat' thread, and those of us with experience will try to steer you in the right direction. Easy, peasy.... it's mainly the accountability of a coach that makes it easier for some.
You can do it!

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:14 PM   #60  

Default First Week - 8 pounds down OMO

I follow the phase 1 alternate plan, sometimes I add fruit and small potato depending on how I feel. Most days, I have 3 packets that match IP and 8oz protein with 4 cups of vegetables 9/10. I drink a minimum of 64oz water a day, I have a 77oz container and sometimes I have two. I don't have teas at all and I currently use the WF items occasionally. It's not boring yet. I ordered from Nashua Nutrition and got 3 weeks worth of food for approximately $110. Not bad, I also signed up for their Lifetime membership which means I can always shop there and they automatically take 10% off order total I believe. Anyway, my mother introduced me to IP and she only needed to lose about 20lbs. Me on the other hand still has to lose 70+ pounds. Every week brings us a bit closer to our goals. Stay strong! I added this bookmark to continuously motivate myself and to deter from cheating. With enough motivation, you can do this on your own without a coach. My only issue now is weighing myself daily. I plan on weighing once a week from here on out, I think my TOM just had me paranoid that I wasn't going to lose at all. Can't wait to see what Week 2 brings. =D

S 216.4 / C 208.4 / G 135
gijade is offline   Reply With Quote