Old 05-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #16  
Started Alt. IP 4/25/11

S/C/G: 200.4/191.6/165

Height: 5'4"

Ug. I found out I want to eat when I am tired. The last couple of days I have been exhausted. Not sure if its hubby's snoring or this diet. Yesterday was not a good day for me on the diet, I ate too much but stayed on high protein foods. No veggies though. Today I am back on plan. I want to be at 190 by Monday. That would make my day!

Good luck to everyone today. Have to get back to work.
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #17  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp8275 View Post
Yay!! Congrats to you! I am waiting patiently to go and buy a pair of size ten pants. The smallest size I have in my closet are twelves and they are starting to get loose. I don't think I've been a size ten since 9th grade lol. Awesome job and keep up the great work!
Thanks! You are also doing great. We are both plodding along with about the same losses each week. So exciting! You'll be a 10 within a week or two, I bet... I'm hoping to wear my size 10's to a meeting in NY next Tuesday or Wednesday.

QUESTION: I know we aren't supposed to exercise, but has anyone been doing sit-ups? I had a crazy thought last night and wondered if I could do some. Weird thought, I know.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #18  
Start: 4-20-11

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phall8180 View Post
Hi and Happy Thursday!
I am on my 3rd week. This week has been hard for me. I am experiencing some dizziness, lightheadiness, muscle fatigue. I have gotten some great suggestion from this web site and I am so thankful! I was always reading online that it could possibly be low Potassium, so I have taken 2 Potassium supplements this morning to see if it helps.
The Colace seems to be working well and I am staying on plan!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoy being on plan!!!
Good Morning!

Try drinking more water. I have recently completed Week 2 and am finding that the more water I drink, the better I feel!

I wish you a WONderful day!

Joan
BROWNEYES47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #19  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Thanks! You are also doing great. We are both plodding along with about the same losses each week. So exciting! You'll be a 10 within a week or two, I bet... I'm hoping to wear my size 10's to a meeting in NY next Tuesday or Wednesday.

QUESTION: I know we aren't supposed to exercise, but has anyone been doing sit-ups? I had a crazy thought last night and wondered if I could do some. Weird thought, I know.
YES! I would encourage situps, crunches, pushups, dips...etc. This will help tone you up and simple to do. You will love doing them and they will help you out in the long run. Strengthen your core too.
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #20  

[QUOTE=Pxlkitty4;3836968]NSV to report this morning.

I looked in my closet at pants that were gifted to me from a friend who did IP and lost a ton of weight...

<Start dramatic music> I plucked the size 10 pants off the coathanger and stared at them. They looked small. Could my butt possibly fit into those pants? Feeling a little daring, I kicked off my nightgown and pulled them close. My spirits lifted slightly as they glided over my thighs. And, then... the moment of truth. I pulled the tab and button together and... they... closed!
<end music>

They are a little too tight, so I won't be wearing them today... But, next time they call my name, I plan to wear them all day.

Congratulations!!!! I haven't seen a size 10 since grade school!!! BUT-- I'll get there one of these days. Actually, I'll be happy with a size 16 right now and under 200 lbs!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Joan
Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzthingaling View Post
It has been a week. I was finally trucking along and got to 247. Then we had two emergencies back to back in my family and alot of things came down on me to handle. I am tired. My plan went out the door and I have gained some, but I'm back. I am going to be looking good, come the end of the month.
You sound so much like me. Stressors can really screw up a diet, can't they? Be strong. We're here to back you up and remember that you will be able to handle emergencies better when you are healthier. I'l looking forward to seeing you come back!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #22  

Good Morning, Everyone! Today is a beautiful day here and I'm happy because I lost a pound! Ta-daahhhh!! Seriously, I think it's the water drinking, plus the Benefiber. I was having some real problems with getting "the movement" and you wonderful people suggested more water. THAT was the trick! I'm drinking water like a fool these days and although I was never a water drinker in the past, I'm actually beginning to like it.

I wish everyone a great day. I'll check back in here later to see how everyone else is doing.

Again-- THANKS for your support. It's nice to have friends who are in this with me.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 301/239/190

Height: 5'9"

[QUOTE=Pxlkitty4;3836968]NSV to report this morning.

I looked in my closet at pants that were gifted to me from a friend who did IP and lost a ton of weight...

<Start dramatic music> I plucked the size 10 pants off the coathanger and stared at them. They looked small. Could my butt possibly fit into those pants? Feeling a little daring, I kicked off my nightgown and pulled them close. My spirits lifted slightly as they glided over my thighs. And, then... the moment of truth. I pulled the tab and button together and... they... closed!
<end music>

They are a little too tight, so I won't be wearing them today... But, next time they call my name, I plan to wear them all day.

whoo hoo! What a great way to start the day, right!!! Congrats!
mamabearone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #24  
IP with alternatives

S/C/G: 202/Ticker/140

Height: 5.4

Well I haven't posted in a while, been very busy at work, which is usually when I do my IP forum reading, shhh!

Lots going on in my little world, the first exciting thing is that my Fiancé has started the program. He's using alternative products and eating a little bit more protein then what IP calls for, but he's in construction and works very hard all day, so we just want to make sure he is getting what he needs. So far so good, he has more energy than before, and isn't having too much trouble adjusting the program, as I make his lunches now and he always ate the same dinner anyways.

Also, we are moving ahead with our wedding plans (which may be why he all of a sudden had a change in heart!). We are booked for Jamaica the first week in January 2012. I will be sending out the Save the Dates this weekend to all our family and friends. So I must be wedding dress and bikini ready by then!

Finally, at my weigh in last night I broke through into the 150s! I don't remember that last time I was there!

Hope everyone is enjoying their own success and for those who are struggling, it's worth it, it works and you can get through it!
JCWilkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #25  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWilkie View Post
Well I haven't posted in a while, been very busy at work, which is usually when I do my IP forum reading, shhh!

Lots going on in my little world, the first exciting thing is that my Fiancé has started the program. He's using alternative products and eating a little bit more protein then what IP calls for, but he's in construction and works very hard all day, so we just want to make sure he is getting what he needs. So far so good, he has more energy than before, and isn't having too much trouble adjusting the program, as I make his lunches now and he always ate the same dinner anyways.

Also, we are moving ahead with our wedding plans (which may be why he all of a sudden had a change in heart!). We are booked for Jamaica the first week in January 2012. I will be sending out the Save the Dates this weekend to all our family and friends. So I must be wedding dress and bikini ready by then!

Finally, at my weigh in last night I broke through into the 150s! I don't remember that last time I was there!

Hope everyone is enjoying their own success and for those who are struggling, it's worth it, it works and you can get through it!
Awesome news. Hope your fiance enjoys the program. You will love Jamaica, we went there on our honeymoon 4 years ago. Be ready for a slow paced lifestyle and carefree. You will love it! I am sure you will be wedding dress and bikini ready by then. Keep up the good work.
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #26  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all my IP peeps! Hope everyone has a fabulous day. I'm just happy that my 1 day of sickies has passed. I think I determined my up all night with dizzies + shakes + muscle aches was a flu bug of sorts. I was all messed up the entire day yesterday. I got a great night's sleep and I feel fabulous today. So...weird flu bug of some sort?!

The weather is gorgeous here in Nebraska today and I hope in other areas too. Have a great OP day, everyone!!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
NSV to report this morning.

<end music>

-------------------------------------------------------------
Haha - lovin the drama!! Gotta make the most of those moments!!!
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWilkie View Post

Wow! That's lots of wonderful & exciting news. So happy for you!!! You will be more than ready by January - hope you stick around here so we get to see some pics!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Good morning all my IP peeps! Hope everyone has a fabulous day. I'm just happy that my 1 day of sickies has passed. I think I determined my up all night with dizzies + shakes + muscle aches was a flu bug of sorts. I was all messed up the entire day yesterday. I got a great night's sleep and I feel fabulous today. So...weird flu bug of some sort?!

The weather is gorgeous here in Nebraska today and I hope in other areas too. Have a great OP day, everyone!!
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Have a great day!
Old 05-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

hello everyone! tomorrow makes weigh in #4 for me!!! i am really sure i have done well. i can't wait to wi!
crystalchuckgracie is offline   Reply With Quote