Old 04-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #1  
Started Alt. IP 4/25/11

S/C/G: 200.4/191.6/165

Height: 5'4"

Default Ideal to Go

Has anyone gone this route? Do they make you sign a contract? Like, if all I wanted was to get started and purchase 3 boxes of food, would they let me?
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/172/158

Height: 5'6"

I emailed and asked if I could do the 'to go' program, since there is not a program anywhere near where I work. They provided me with all the informational data and gave me an estimate of what the charges would be for the program. After finding out that it would cost close to 400/month/per person...I knew that my husband and I couldn't possible afford it. They were willing to sign me up...but I never got to that point. I would imagine that you would have to provide a credit card authorization to purchase the food. The counselor who answered my email was very knowledgeable....said they have been on the program for over 6 months...which means they spent approx. 2400 so far on the program. WOW
HoustonMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #3  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

I have been IP since January and can no longer afford it so I just ordered products from nashua, it's about 1/3 of the price and some people have said it is a generic to IP. Click on the ProtiDiet option. Having a coach to check in with was very beneficial for me in the beginning but if you are doing it on your own there are lots of people on this board with great information. Check out the stick for using alternative products.
Alaskaipjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #4  

Where I go for Ideal Protein, they have switched to Simply Lean. it is exactly the same thing, same foods etc. I am paying 18.50 per box of food and $40 for each container of supplements. I did wonder if I could get the supplements elsewhere. Since I am new to t his I will research the site and see if this has been answered. I don't mind paying the $80 a week for food, but wish I could find something else for the supplements.
pucksmom is offline   Reply With Quote