Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #61  
Started IP 4/7/11

S/C/G: 280/253/185

Height: 5'11"

I missed my weigh in today. Their hours are not very easy for us working folks. But I think I have enough food to make it until next Tuesday. They are only open Tue, Wed, & Thurs until noon. I am just going by home scale. It is fairly close to theirs. 14# in three weeks. I can definitly can tell in my clothes mainly upper body. I told my husband I am going to need some new boobs after this!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #62  
joanne

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/155

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdawg View Post
Hi All. I have a question. What does your coach do for you? I have a person who gave me the details of the program and sells the products/provides weekly weigh in but I wouldn't call her a coach. Not sure if I should be expecting more
mines a chiropractor who actually used the program herself, the first week she called me every day to see what problems I was having and how toaddress them, she can answer pretty much any question I throw at her but I generally get my answers here before I see her, other than that she weighs and measures me. but I do have all three of her phone numbers if I need her at any time of the day!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #63  

is it possible to buy IP foods without seeing a coach? online purchases?
Old 04-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Thank you! I am going to shoot for 9% body fat and pack on lean muscle mass. It does answer my BMI questions and now I can go back to my primary doctor and have ammunition. If he is still adiment (sp) about a lower weight, I am going to tell him to take a hike and find a new doctor.

On a high day I would say I get about 180-200 grams of protein. Most days I am between 100-150. I have extra eggs every now and then, almost all my protein servings for supper are around 10 oz or a bit more. I still do the 4 cups of veggies and around 120 oz of water a day. I will be upping my calories and protein more now that I am close to goal and going to start my 6 day a week work out schedule next week. Need the fuel and good proteins.

hope this helps. Thanks again.
Wow!
9% would be fantastic!

You definitely are inspiring!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #65  
AndreaM

S/C/G: 165/160.8/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1stbeachy View Post
Hi, Good luck to you! It definitely helps when you have a partner not a nemesis! Guys lose so much faster than women, it's not fair! How did you already get your weight loss ticker? I thought you had to have at least 20 posts and be a member for 20 days or something like that. What's the secret?
Hi! Im not too sure how I got it already!!! I just clicked on my User CP and followed the directions!? I have had my account for a while though.. Im not too sure! Sorry I couldn't be more help!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #66  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Wow!
9% would be fantastic!

You definitely are inspiring!
Thank you. I am going to work towards that goal very diligently! All you here have been a help to me as well. Thanks to all!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #67  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

I won't describe what I did yesterday, but let's just say I feel SO much better. No more nausea, faintness etc. I'm working on getting back into ketosis now and tomorrow at my weigh in (that will probably be disastrous!) I'll let my coach know that I insist on a wider variety of products. I can't stick to the juice/pudding/soups anymore! *puts foot down*

My goal today is to eat all three packets!!

I'm trying the jello for the first time today, it's okay. I wish that protein taste would go away!

Happy IP Thursday everyone!

Last edited by snowclover; 04-28-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #68  
Started IP March 29, 2011

S/C/G: 220/IP:177/**ticker**/140

Height: 5'5

Curiosity Question:
I was told I need to drink 64 ounces of water everyday...does that mean IN ADDITION to what I am putting in my soups/puddings, etc?

And for those who are working out every day, how much extra water do you think you're drinking?

I was trying to keep track the last few days, and I seem to be drinking somewhere around 100-120 ouncs everyday...including water for workouts and all liquids from food.

Last edited by cwphy; 04-28-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #69  
AndreaM

S/C/G: 165/160.8/130

Height: 5'2

Quick Question:

Lettuce is unlimited.. is spinach?

Thanks =)
Old 04-28-2011, 05:13 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Hello all you IP Champions and congrats to all the NSV and Weigh loss that has happened the last little while.

I have had a victory and scored a TOUCHDOWN !!!! I had my weigh in yesterday and I lost -2.4 lbs and surpassed my goal weight by 1 pound and have moved into phase 3. I am quite excited about starting phase 3. I have lost a total of -96.6 lbs on the Ideal Protein diet. It is kinda of hard to believe but I did it.

Keep up all the great work you are all doing and I know you can all do this. If I could do it, you can to I believe in you all.

Have a great day and an awesome week everyone.
WAY TO GO!!! Congratulations!!
Old 04-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

WI # 11 for me. Down another 2.2 lbs. I think I lost some inches, but I was in a hurry and didn't look. I hit the halfway point to my goal, even though I am considering changing it. I am going to wait and see how I feel as I go along. I have not been at this weight for at least 16 years, maybe longer.

Have a great day!
Old 04-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwphy View Post
Curiosity Question:
I was told I need to drink 64 ounces of water everyday...does that mean IN ADDITION to what I am putting in my soups/puddings, etc?

And for those who are working out every day, how much extra water do you think you're drinking?

I was trying to keep track the last few days, and I seem to be drinking somewhere around 100-120 ouncs everyday...including water for workouts and all liquids from food.
I bring a 16 oz bottle to the gym and make sure I drink it all while I am there. I would say around 100 oz. I feel like I live in the rest room!
Old 04-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #73  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea moroz View Post
Quick Question:

Lettuce is unlimited.. is spinach?

Thanks =)
Spinach counts as part of your 4 daily cups of veggies I believe. Good luck!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 158/137/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdawg View Post
Hi All. I have a question. What does your coach do for you? I have a person who gave me the details of the program and sells the products/provides weekly weigh in but I wouldn't call her a coach. Not sure if I should be expecting more
I'm on my 3rd coach....I finally landed with someone who is patient in answering my questions. She is respectful and doesn't push me to buy food. She also will sell me individual packets rather than whole boxes only! I hope you can find someone you like working with.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 160/158/138

About spinach: My boyfriend eats Spinach instead of lettuce. He doesn't like lettuce. But also he's a guy so he loses 5 pounds a week every week. GAH!

Today and yesterday evening I was so hungry. But this morning when I weighed myself, scale whore that I am, I lost 1.4 pounds! So something is working but I was ravenous last night. I feel that way tonight too. I don't think I am getting enough of something. I had 2 eggs and 2 egg whites in my omelette for dinner because I was so hungry. Maybe I should have had a piece of fish since that has more protein. I am waiting for my IP Jelly to set right now. Does anyone know how to make an IP compliant jello out of gelatin and protein powder? My box is almost gone and I don't have the $ to buy more right now due to an expensive car repair.

I am also leading a $90M proposal effort that hits the fan tomorrow since my boss is on vacation and maybe that is contributing to my hunger? I don't really know. I am having wild thoughts about cheese danishes. Last night I had a dream where I remember cheating on the diet, and I knew what I was doing at the time. I don't remember what I was eating in my dream, but I know it was forbidden food.
Closed Thread