Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
If you scroll down the list of threads on the front IP page you will find the Walden Farms Product Review thread. Aside from the 'stickies' at the top of the page, the others will flow towards the later pages if no one has posted to them for a while. So right now the WF Review thread is about #13 down.

There are lots of good threads out there. Take some time to look around. There is a great one about exercise on IP too.

This is the link... not sure if it will work or not. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-reviews.html
Thanks so much for all your help Lucky Chick. Hoppy Easter
Old 04-24-2011, 11:33 PM   #167  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

wellp back from my easter cheat weekend. I definitely indulged in some Easter chocolate and ate my fair share of carbs but overall I did ok I think. The best thing to me was eating fruit again! honestly the whole weekend I felt bloated and kinda gross! don't get me wrong everything tasted great but I didn't feel so great. I have suffered from IBS for the past four years and ever since going on IP I haven't had any symptoms but this weekend I started to feel a few again....(I'm not celiac I tested)
Stepped on the scale tonight and I'm up about 3 lbs but its also the end of the day and I'm sure most of it is water weight. Back OP tomorrow

NSV everyone in my family was shocked at how much weight I've lost and all commented on how great I look
Old 04-25-2011, 07:17 AM   #168  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This Thread is now Closed

Please place all new posts, replies, and comments on today's thread: 25 April 2011

Last edited by EatAnts; 04-25-2011 at 07:18 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 185/185/140

Height: 5'10''

Unhappy I cheated

I feel so bad this morning... Last night (second day on IP) I had an emotional breakdown and ate about 400 calories of carbs and sugar. Is it normal to feel stressed out, anxious and out of control? I'm going back to work on Tuesday and I am scared of not being able to stick to the plan. I know that if I can't handle the pressure, I will start eating junk food again. My husband says that it's all in my head, that I'm the one putting everything on my shoulders. Please share your motivational stories with me!
Old 04-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #170  
DMW

You are an inspiration to me. I'm starting IP this week ... amazing before/after pics!
Closed Thread