Old 04-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

Talking 2nd weigh in

well. today is my second weigh in and i lost 4 lbs, i have lost 13lbs all together. i am trying no to get upset cause i know 13 lbs in 2 weeks is great, but after losing 9 it makes it hard. i have lost lots of inches too so that keeps me going. i think this diet is easy so far but i am dying for something like a cookie, but i can resist it! thanks to everyone for all your support and kind words!
crystalchuckgracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Just think of it this way- week 1 you lost water + fat. Week 2 you lost fat (the excess water is gone)! 4 lbs is wonderful! Congrats!
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie View Post
well. today is my second weigh in and i lost 4 lbs, i have lost 13lbs all together. i am trying no to get upset cause i know 13 lbs in 2 weeks is great, but after losing 9 it makes it hard. i have lost lots of inches too so that keeps me going. i think this diet is easy so far but i am dying for something like a cookie, but i can resist it! thanks to everyone for all your support and kind words!
That's a great 2 week total hon, don't cheat yourself out of realizing how great you're doing! I'm going into my 10th week soon and can tell you that the longer you resist the temptation to cheat, the easier it gets, promise! Replace that wanting of food with something else that makes you happy
ontariophotogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #4  

I think you are doing awesome! Typical diets say to expect .5-2 pounds a week. Keep up the great work and check out your measurements...That's where this diet really SHINES!
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #5  
KMWJ

S/C/G: 171/158/140

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
I had my second weigh in today as well... I only lost 2 pounds (and didn't cheat at all). The first week I lost 5 lbs, so I know how you feel.. we just need to stick with it!
kmjw02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #6  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

Hey Crystal!! Congrats on your loss!! On any other diet, a 4 lbs week is stellar. I know that first week sets our expectations high, but you really did awesome!! Pat yourself on the back, have a chocolate drink and keep at it!! <3
snowclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 460/411/150 24" lost!

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Four pounds is wonderful!! Just think, each of my boobs weighs 6 pounds (Yes, I weighed them. No, I was not drunk at the time). That means you lost 2/3 of a NannyOgg boob and I am a DD! (Is the humor cheering you up?)
NannyOgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
Four pounds is wonderful!! Just think, each of my boobs weighs 6 pounds (Yes, I weighed them. No, I was not drunk at the time). That means you lost 2/3 of a NannyOgg boob and I am a DD! (Is the humor cheering you up?)
hahaha! Well, it's cheering me up!
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
LOL love it!!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

THANKS nannyogg! i am a dd too so i guess i almost lost a boob, huh?
crystalchuckgracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #11  

Quote:
Congrats on your weight loss! I'm starting the IP protocol next week with alternative products and am so excited! I think a bag of sugar at the grocery store weighs 5 pounds. I like to use that as a comparison for my weight loss. Imagine losing that much FAT. Great job!!!
justbreathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #12  
Lovin the way I feel!

S/C/G: 235(start IP 4/15/11)/tick/140

Height: 5'4"

Thats wonderful!! Keep up the good work! I started my second week today. I totally understand about the urge to cheat.. I am fighting it daily!! We can do it!!!
phall8180 is offline   Reply With Quote