Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #76  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

BTW, small victory today. According the BMI calculator (aka "WHEEL OF DEATH") I am now overweight, and no longer obese. YAY!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #77  
Candice

S/C/G: 154/140/125

Way to go Pxlkitty4! You are making awesome progress Keep up the great work!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 212/175/140

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp8275 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is a picture of my husband and I from sub ball this past weekend. We had a great time and I think I look pretty good for 20 lbs. lost!
Alas I did have a glass of wine and some cheese. I tried my best to pick apart the dinner so it wasn't completely off protocol. I'm up a pound but am completely 100% back on the program. I had a hangover from the wine yesterday morning so it looks I won't make that mistake again. Totally not worth it!
you look BEAUTIFUL!! Glad you had a great time!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:59 PM   #79  
Altona32

I am sort of having a hard time with Easter this weekend. There is alot of foods that I WANT, but dont need !!
I noticed some people are planning to go off for the weekend and I just dont understand how that works??
I am thinking that if I did that , it would just bring on more cravings and make cheating become a learned art. It would just spiral into a next time and a next time and so on..
Now, if I can only think of something special I can eat for Easter !!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altona32 View Post
I am sort of having a hard time with Easter this weekend. There is alot of foods that I WANT, but dont need !!
I noticed some people are planning to go off for the weekend and I just dont understand how that works??
I am thinking that if I did that , it would just bring on more cravings and make cheating become a learned art. It would just spiral into a next time and a next time and so on..
Now, if I can only think of something special I can eat for Easter !!
I think it is probably best not to cheat if you think you think you can get through it... cheating might make you sick, will probably drop you out of ketosis and would lead to a setback (planned or not).

For a treat, the chocolate soy puffs are great and so are the peanut butter ones (I like to make my own pouches of half-and-half! Or else, my favorite bars are the choco-raspberry and the lemon poppyseed. I am keeping all of hte above on hand for Easter Weekend (one a day only) to get through watching my kids chow down on chocolate all weekend long!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #81  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

Has anyone else experienced a difficult time eating everything alotted daily? I can never get to that third packet! And I'm having a hard time finding the appetite for anything... do I just force it down?
Old 04-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #82  

Well this was my first WI and I was disappointed. I had a hard time over the weekend but didn't cheat at all this week and only lost 1.4 but lost 3 inches. I was so hoping for a big weigh loss to encourge me during this upcoming week as it's Easter.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #83  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
BTW, small victory today. According the BMI calculator (aka "WHEEL OF DEATH") I am now overweight, and no longer obese. YAY!
Congratulations!!!!! -- I too celebrated this -- probably a bit odd to celebrate but I was so excited to be "overweight" (and that is a sentence I never thought I would think or type)
Old 04-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #84  

Height: 5' 5"

I hope everyone is having successful Monday. I'm not good at multi-quotes, so I'll just say congrats to everyone who has seen a loss or a milestone today!

I'm having a good day (day 6). I had a funky headache today, but it's not diet related. I still sometimes have cotton head- late afternoon, but it's ok.

I'm finding myself so full with all the food I have to eat every day. It sounds insane because I used to eat a ton of crap on a daily basis and always crave more. Now I eat a fraction (calorie wise) and feel stuffed. I am somewhat weakened by the bars though... one wants to turn into 2, but I resist. I swear I've never gone this long without eating junk and yet I don't miss it. I'm loving that. It keeps me so motivated!
Old 04-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #85  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

After having some fabulous mesquite seasoned pork loin last night, I picked up some WF BBQ sauce today to eat with the leftovers. WOW! The only other WF product I have found tolerable was the asian dressing. The BBQ sauce was shockingly decent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traeh1314 View Post
I forgot to mention something funny that happened over the weekend. I was sitting in church on Sunday and they announce it is communion Sunday!!! Juice and bread! I freaked a little. I was not sure if they would have wafers or real bread. I took it anyway and was down this morning so it did not hurt me but I never even thought about it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSparkles View Post
Good for you! Do not let IP get in the way of your religious beliefs. As you saw, it has no effect on the diet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretley View Post
You'll start to have a new appreciation for communion! Not nearly as wonderful as thinking of Jesus' gift to us but you do get a half an ounce of juice a month, haha.
At our church, we do communion each week with juice and matzo crackers. I only take a crumb of cracker and a little swallow of juice (not even a tbs). I figure that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do and God doesn't let those carbs count! Grape juice is HIGH in carbs!
Old 04-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Thank you everyone who gave me feed back about their clinics and coaches..it really helped me..

I agree this is about us...in the end no matter how bad the coaches or the clinic its about our will and dedication to ourselves...I'm so excited for so many people..that are doing such a wonderful job and losing the weight...
I laugh when someone writes something I've thought or experienced..
Like when she hit overweight...and was soooo thrilled...I was so happy I cried..not to be obese anymore...
One of the funniest was when my husband said wow you have bones..I laughed and said I know it surprised me too..I didn't know I had those..he just laughed even harder...Enjoy the success..its worth it...!!!!

cheer3:
Old 04-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 152.2/117.6/128

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch View Post
Well this was my first WI and I was disappointed. I had a hard time over the weekend but didn't cheat at all this week and only lost 1.4 but lost 3 inches. I was so hoping for a big weigh loss to encourge me during this upcoming week as it's Easter.
Chooch, don't worry, today was my first weigh-in too and my loss was 1.8. At least we had a loss right?? Lets both hope for a 3lb loss for next week!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #88  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhite View Post
Well, I was super happy to see a number in the 140's on my scale this morning! So happy about that - only one more '10' to get to the 130's, where I belong!

So, theyre forecasting snow tonight, again! Hopefully the last one & spring will be here to stay!! Gotta love Saskatchewan!

Have an awesome IP day everyone!!
Hello blueandwhite, nice to see another saskatchewan girl on here. we are just about the same weight. i also seen the 140's this week, i was soooo excited. this diet rocks. this week is going to be a tough one with TOM arriving soon. good luck to you this week.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
That's great! You made me laugh out loud with the wheel of death.
Hit the pool and let me know how it feels to you. I didn't notice a difference on land, but your can really feel the weight loss in the water. Try it and report!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #90  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

I have been doing my own IP and am doing pretty good. Went off plan today but I will be back tomorrow. I am hoping to work up to 2 hours of exercise a day.
Closed Thread