Old 04-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 231/204/190

Height: 6'

I am almost done with my second week of the program. had just gotten over my TOM the day I started the program. One week to the day, I started again. I called my coach who promplty congratulated me, then proceeded to tell me about the estrogen being stored in the fat cells etc. I go for my second weigh in on Monday, day after tomorrow and I will ask him about taking iron if this continues. Needless to say I am still going. I must have a lot of fat cells with a lot of estrogen.
FLAMINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 148/132.4/125

Height: 5'5"

I haven't had any issues with being late, but the opposite problem. I had my TOM 2 weeks ago and again all this week. And it's not just spotting, it's like a regular flow. Very frustrating, and not something I had counted on when starting this. I hate having my TOM once a month, but it's worse having it every other week!
amoderngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

I keep freaking out that I'm pregnant! I even made my husband run out and secretly get me a pregnancy test while at my parents house this weekend!
The first month TOM was early (before I stopped the pill) second month it was normal and this month I haven't gotten it at all!! I had a bit of spotting the few days before but thats it...so of course I keep thinking I'm knocked up! sooo frustrating I'm going to spend all our money on pregnancy tests by the time I'm done this diet!
Adrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 160/158/138

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAMINGO View Post
I am almost done with my second week of the program. had just gotten over my TOM the day I started the program. One week to the day, I started again. I called my coach who promplty congratulated me, then proceeded to tell me about the estrogen being stored in the fat cells etc. I go for my second weigh in on Monday, day after tomorrow and I will ask him about taking iron if this continues. Needless to say I am still going. I must have a lot of fat cells with a lot of estrogen.
Same here. I had my TOM 1 week before starting IP, and 1 week after starting! So annoying! I hate it. Last year during IP I bled for 6 weeks. Not cool. Men have it so much easier!
CinnamonSparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Mine didnt change till the second month, but geeze, I have spotting often, its really a pain. I always have to be prepared just in case. I wonder if we should take extra Iron or something. Does this mean your burning fat fast on those days. Does this last the whole time on ip or does it change to normal on phase two or three?

Last edited by locks; 04-28-2011 at 09:40 PM.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:04 PM   #21  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
Mine didnt change till the second month, but geeze, I have spotting often, its really a pain. I always have to be prepared just in case. I wonder if we should take extra Iron or something. Does this mean your burning fat fast on those days. Does this last the whole time on ip or does it change to normal on phase two or three?
Its the rapid loss of fat that is to blame for extra estrogen. Once you get close to goal weight, it will not be as much of a problem. I assume when you go back to a stable weight the problem will go away completely. Not a medical doctor, just my 2 cents.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'

Mine started the day I started IP and lasted for almost 2 weeks, the longest EVER. It finally stopped for a few days before getting a little more "spotting." However the spotting has been a bit more... mucus-y. Anyone else like that?
emily88 is offline   Reply With Quote