Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 212/175/140

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treena View Post
Oh my gosh, where can I get this recipe?!?!?!?!
Me too! Me too!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #32  

Good Morning all, I had a great day yesterday hubby was off we got lots of walking in and family time, it was great. Hope everyone has an amazing day.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 186/150/130

Height: 5'3" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunladybug22 View Post
Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a great day!

Quick question....I know that crawfish is on the ok list for lean protein. Would having crawfish at a crawfish boil have too much sodium? I'll ask my coach at my WI this week, but just curious if anyone else has had experience with this?
cajunladybug22...it might, you know those little crawfish soak up all those yummy seasonings...I would think if you drink lots of water that would help with the sodium.

BTW...I grew up in Gretna, LA and I miss those yummy crawfish, shrimp and crabs or just a good ol fashioned crawfish boil...my uncle still goes down once a year and brings back some shrimp but just not the same as being there.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #34  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginBAM View Post
Just made cappuccino cinnamon muffins the house smells so good.
is that in the recipes sticky? If not can you please add it... it sound yummy.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #35  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabearone View Post
Hi all! Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

I feel like I am ready for my trip. Leaving tonight and coming back Sunday. I cut up cauliflower, cucumbers, bell peppers and celery and packed my WF ranch. Also 2 bags of lettuce and my oil and vinegar. Of course my sea salt and vitamins. Have my drinkboxes and packs of food ready. Family reunion, here I come! Did I forget anything? (I really fell like I should take my scale! lol)
don't forget your shaker, I did once and lumpy drinks wer not good.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #36  
i love weight loss

S/C/G: 370/261.4/180

Height: 5'5

just got back from my weigh in. i lost 5.4lbs which puts me at my 100lb loss.

i am beyond excited. i came to work and told everyone i knew. even told people that had no clue i was on a diet. but i am just so excited. hope everyone else is having a wonderful IP day.

keep up the good work.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #37  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post

i am beyond excited. i came to work and told everyone i knew. even told people that had no clue i was on a diet. but i am just so excited. hope everyone else is having a wonderful IP day.

keep up the good work.
That is truly amazing! Congratulations. I do hope you're going to do something nice to celebrate...
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #38  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:

keep up the good work.
that is so awesome, how can they not tell you were on a diet?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

Krisbelle CONGRATS !!! Thats an amazing accomplishment !!!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #40  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Good Morning all you IP Champions. I had my WI#20 yesterday night and I lost a total of -6.4 lbs for a total weight loss of -94.2 lbs and have lost a total of -62 inches. That is just awesome I can't wait to get to my goal weight. Unfortunately I have to wait for 2 weeks before I can weigh in again because I have to go away to Ottawa, Ontario for work. I just need 1.4 lbs to get to goal weight for me.

Congrats to everybody with there weight loss success and with all the NSV lately I haven't been able to post as much as I like but have been reading all the posts.

I have had a NSV as well in the last few weeks my wife and I have found out that we are having another child. We have been trying for 2 years now and finnally it has happened. The new addition should be here around November 5, 2011.

Have a great day everyone and keep going working hard you can all finnish this weight loss journey you have started. Have a great day.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #41  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Good Morning all you IP Champions. I had my WI#20 yesterday night and I lost a total of -6.4 lbs for a total weight loss of -94.2 lbs and have lost a total of -62 inches. That is just awesome I can't wait to get to my goal weight. Unfortunately I have to wait for 2 weeks before I can weigh in again because I have to go away to Ottawa, Ontario for work. I just need 1.4 lbs to get to goal weight for me.

I have had a NSV as well in the last few weeks my wife and I have found out that we are having another child. We have been trying for 2 years now and finnally it has happened. The new addition should be here around November 5, 2011.
Congrats on being on the verge of your goal weight and most importantly for your upcoming addition! He/she is due on my daughter's 6th b-day. Good luck!!

You have done such an incredible job on IP. You look fantastic.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

Congrats Couts !!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 323/288/230

Height: 6' 2"

Quote:

keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post

Congrats to everybody with there weight loss success and with all the NSV lately I haven't been able to post as much as I like but have been reading all the posts.

Have a great day everyone and keep going working hard you can all finnish this weight loss journey you have started. Have a great day.
You both are a huge inspiration to us all - tons of congrats to you both on your WL success. couts - very happy for you on your new little one - especially after trying for so long. Best news I've heard all day!!!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 230/Ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Happy Wednesday everybody!

It is so motivating for me to see all of the posts every day. I am on Day 6 and I feel amazing already. I feel powerful when I am at work and see my coworkers munching on chocolates and other various non IP foods, and I have no urges! I can't wait for WI #1 tomorrow! Thanks to every one, I hope you all have a fantastic day!!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:

keep up the good work.
Such wonderful news!! You must be so proud! Amazing for one week too, and just keep on keeping on. What an inspiration to all of us!!
Closed Thread