Old 04-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/258/150

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Exclamation I'm scared.......

There is so much information and so many new things to remember.....I REALLY want to do this! I am just so scared that I will miss something or forget something. I am afraid that I'll get bored with the packets......Tomorrow will be my first day, but I am nervous.
marlana1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #2  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

Hi! Today is my 4th day, and I felt and still feel to some extent the same! Just do your best! If you make mistakes, just think of it as opportunity to learn and move on. I've been carrying my do's and don't sheet around, but the most helpful resource is this community. I've bugged them all day asking questions! You CAN do this! I keep telling myself to just keep trying. Always. It'll happen for us both! Good luck!
snowclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #3  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

pin the phase 1 sheet up on your refrigerator. go shopping for at least 6 of the allowed veggies when you are not hungry. then you will be more prepared. after a few days, it gets easier. it does take planning, though. never leave the house without a packet or some veggies.

you will be fine. expect the headaches. read the newbies thread for some good tips... when you are feeling down, come here and look through the stickies threads. there is a ton of information there.

i remember being scared. i thought i would hate the food. i didn't. i thought it would be hard. it wasn't! just remember to get your salt in, and take all the supplements as required. get a pill planner and put a week's worth together all at once.

failing to plan is planning to fail! that's my new motto. visit the daily thread and let us know how you're doing in a few days.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:13 AM   #4  
joanne

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi there and I'm day five and already its second nature to plan out my meals the night before, set out pills for each meal etc, and as I eat or take pills I cross them off in my journal, I had wicked headaches for day three and four but today seems to be better, most questions can be answered on here so enjoy the journey and good luck!
jo2155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Okay... Breathe.... Breathe... Breathe...

Now, believe me: "it will be fine and YOU can do this".

Just take it one day at a time. If you are not on the alternative plan, your day should look like this:

Breakfast = packet, multivitamin & potassium

Lunch = packet + 2 cups veggies from your list on your protocol sheet

Dinner = protein (fish or lean meat or poultry (see your protocol sheet for the amount) + 2 cups veggies (from your list on your protocol sheet) + multivitamin & calcium magnesium

Snack = packet + calcium magnesium

Try to stick to only unrestricted (which is what your coach should have sold you anyways) for the first week... maybe have a restricted as a treat on the weekend!

That's it!

One day at time... one foot in front of the other...

My advice would be not to add things (WF products, miracle noodles, bars from other companies) until you are comfortable with the protocol.

You may not feel well during the first week (usually 3-4 days) and that is normal. If it happens, try extra salt first. Keep your coach's number handy and keep this site bookmarked!

You can do this!
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
pin the phase 1 sheet up on your refrigerator. go shopping for at least 6 of the allowed veggies when you are not hungry. then you will be more prepared. after a few days, it gets easier. it does take planning, though. never leave the house without a packet or some veggies.

you will be fine. expect the headaches. read the newbies thread for some good tips... when you are feeling down, come here and look through the stickies threads. there is a ton of information there.

i remember being scared. i thought i would hate the food. i didn't. i thought it would be hard. it wasn't! just remember to get your salt in, and take all the supplements as required. get a pill planner and put a week's worth together all at once.

failing to plan is planning to fail! that's my new motto. visit the daily thread and let us know how you're doing in a few days.
Ooh, love your new motto, might have to steal it!! It's so true!!
momoffive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

it's natural to be a little nervous when trying something new. i'm on week 11 and down 25 lbs. the first week was the hardest, but i found that organization and planning were key for me, by the second week i didn't even have to think about it, it was all just second nature. it's just getting used to a new routine. good luck! you'll do great!
waterbaby102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 260/258/150

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Smile Thanks....

thanks everyone for all the positive words! The first day has gone pretty smooth. I was a bit nauseous this morning, but it didn't last.
marlana1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #9  
Motivated IP-er

S/C/G: HW313(2007) 264(IP)/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I was nervous at first, but you can do it! Just post the sheet on the fridge, make sure to stock enough of the unrestricted veggies, and take it one meal at a time.

You can do it!
sgorny is offline   Reply With Quote