3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Any IP dieters from MARYLAND????

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
zephyr1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 122

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

I'm in the Carney area of Baltimore and have my practice in Towson. I am using alternatives, but will plan to return to my coach in Towson (Dee - I LOVE her!) once I am ready for starting phase 2. I just need to get the weight off!
__________________
zephyr1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #92
Started IP 2/16/14
 
livinthelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 15

S/C/G: 210/183/140

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr1973 View Post
I'm in the Carney area of Baltimore and have my practice in Towson. I am using alternatives, but will plan to return to my coach in Towson (Dee - I LOVE her!) once I am ready for starting phase 2. I just need to get the weight off!
Do you go to A Better Weigh? I just saw Dee today for the first time. Normally I go to Dot but she wasn't there today. I love it there. Everyone is so supportive! I believe Dee is one of the owners.
__________________
livinthelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #93
Senior Member
 
zephyr1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 122

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Yep! Dee is one of the three owners and she is absolutely lovely! I like Dot as well, but Dee is my favorite.

If you ever would like to get together, let me know!
__________________
zephyr1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #94
Started IP 4/7/2014
 
pishposhappelsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 234

S/C/G: 225/174.6/165

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
Do you go to A Better Weigh? I just saw Dee today for the first time. Normally I go to Dot but she wasn't there today. I love it there. Everyone is so supportive! I believe Dee is one of the owners.
I go to A Better Weigh in Catonsville. All of the coaches there are awesome, I've yet to have a bad experience and I've done WIs with three different coaches (because of schedule changes on my end). Though, FYI, I don't know if you buy WF products from them, but I'd look around in the grocery stores if you do. Weis and a local grocery near me have them for $2-$3 cheaper. That's probably true in most areas though.
__________________


Mini Goal 1: Reach onederland by beach vacation, June 20 Met Goal: June 3
Mini Goal 2: 180s by birthday July 10. Met Goal: July 8 at 188.8 lbs
Mini Goal 3: Down 50 pounds total by Labor Day Met Goal: August 26 at 174.6
Mini Goal 3: Normal BMI by Halloween
pishposhappelsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #95
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8

S/C/G: 200/178/170

Height: 5' 7"

Default

I live in Montgomery County - near Rockville. 3rd weigh in so far!!
regrvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:59 AM   #96
IP Start Date: 3/27/14
 
dcs0826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 128

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default

Best thing about being on IP and being from MD...CRABS!
__________________
dcs0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:18 AM   #97
Started IP 2/16/14
 
livinthelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 15

S/C/G: 210/183/140

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce View Post
I go to A Better Weigh in Catonsville. All of the coaches there are awesome, I've yet to have a bad experience and I've done WIs with three different coaches (because of schedule changes on my end). Though, FYI, I don't know if you buy WF products from them, but I'd look around in the grocery stores if you do. Weis and a local grocery near me have them for $2-$3 cheaper. That's probably true in most areas though.
Thanks I just found out that Shop Rite also carries WF for way cheaper. I don't like the dressings but really appreciate some of the other products for substitutions.
__________________
livinthelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:21 AM   #98
Started IP 2/16/14
 
livinthelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 15

S/C/G: 210/183/140

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce View Post
I go to A Better Weigh in Catonsville. All of the coaches there are awesome, I've yet to have a bad experience and I've done WIs with three different coaches (because of schedule changes on my end). Though, FYI, I don't know if you buy WF products from them, but I'd look around in the grocery stores if you do. Weis and a local grocery near me have them for $2-$3 cheaper. That's probably true in most areas though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcs0826 View Post
Best thing about being on IP and being from MD...CRABS!
We just had crabs for the first time Friday night and they were delicious! We ate them out on our screen porch while watching the O's game on TV!!! Best thing about summer in MD!!!
__________________
livinthelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #99
Started IP 4/7/2014
 
pishposhappelsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 234

S/C/G: 225/174.6/165

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcs0826 View Post
Best thing about being on IP and being from MD...CRABS!
Yes! I just got back from brunch and had crab in my omelette. Also, I will really appreciate crabs for things like the 4th of july and my birthday (also in july). It will help me not feel like I'm missing out!
__________________


Mini Goal 1: Reach onederland by beach vacation, June 20 Met Goal: June 3
Mini Goal 2: 180s by birthday July 10. Met Goal: July 8 at 188.8 lbs
Mini Goal 3: Down 50 pounds total by Labor Day Met Goal: August 26 at 174.6
Mini Goal 3: Normal BMI by Halloween
pishposhappelsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:41 PM   #100
IP Start Date: 3/27/14
 
dcs0826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 128

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishposhappelsauce View Post
Yes! I just got back from brunch and had crab in my omelette. Also, I will really appreciate crabs for things like the 4th of july and my birthday (also in july). It will help me not feel like I'm missing out!
Awesome! We just got back from crabs from Mikes crab house in Annapolis. Amazing place if you've never been..right on the water!
__________________
dcs0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:11 PM   #101
Senior Member
 
zephyr1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 122

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

MMMMMMMM.....crabs! There's a place off of Moravia on a dead-end road that has some of the biggest and best crabs...need to place an order ASAP!
__________________
zephyr1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2