3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Any IP dieters from MARYLAND???? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/230144-any-ip-dieters-maryland.html)

guttergirl9 07-07-2012 09:59 PM

Nope, you can buy the food (another brand) online and your own vitamins and just follow the phase sheet from the stickies. Most people list it as "alternative", but from everything I've read here you get the same results but it's WAY cheaper. Some people start on IP w/ a coach then went off on their own, and some just start on their own. You can get a box w/ 7 packs for less than $9. :dizzy:

mompalm 07-07-2012 10:30 PM

@iluv2bhapy: Weigh4Life in Hampstead, MD is open on Saturdays in the a.m. That's where I go and they have a great staff of coaches. I drive up from Westminster on Saturday mornings for my weigh ins.

drakegirl 07-08-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluv2bhapy (Post 4397260)
My mom is thinking of doing IP but she travels during the week for work. We are trying to find a place that does the workshop and weigh-ins on Saturday. Anyone in MD know of a place that is open on Saturday.

Hi. My clinic BodyTech in Rockville has Saturday hours - just hop onto 270 S and get off at the Montrose exit - about 5 minutes from there. The coaches are fantastic!

mompalm 07-08-2012 07:29 PM

Where to Find WF Products in Maryland

I'd love to know what grocery or retail stores in the area carry WF foods? I found salad dressing here in Westminster at Giant and Weis. I also found Blueberry spread, strawberry spread, Peanut butter spread (I think), caramel dip and chocolate dip at Martin's in Eldersburg.

Anyone else?

Thanks!

mompalm 07-08-2012 07:52 PM

Oh, and does anyone know where we can find frozen rhubarb in the Maryland area? I bought some at Whole Foods in Gaithersburg, and I'm guessing Trader Joe's might have it. Any grocery stores?

cinthia 07-09-2012 12:09 AM

Westminster, md

Hi everyone! Seems like a lot of women in Carroll Co. are on IP. I am following the IP plan on my own due to the cost of the clinic. I know several people who have lost a lot of weight both going to a clinic and doing it alternatively. I would love to get together! I know where the restaurant is on Main street that you are talking about.:) Keep those ideas coming!

kikig3 07-09-2012 07:49 AM

Hi everyone. I'm in Catonsville - A Better Weigh. Love the staff there.

JmgInMd 07-09-2012 11:23 AM

Parkton Md here. I go to an IP location in Westminster. I reached my goal 2 weeks ago. Never thought I could do it!:D

mirax3 07-09-2012 11:41 AM

Hey, I'm in the Catonsville/Baltimore area. A Better Weigh? I need to check this out. I'm thinking about starting IP.

karikitten 07-10-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guttergirl9 (Post 4397489)
Nope, you can buy the food (another brand) online and your own vitamins and just follow the phase sheet from the stickies.

Actually you can buy real IP products, including all the supplements... Don't know if I can post the link?

efwilli 07-10-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluv2bhapy (Post 4397260)
My mom is thinking of doing IP but she travels during the week for work. We are trying to find a place that does the workshop and weigh-ins on Saturday. Anyone in MD know of a place that is open on Saturday.

I go to Avalon Chiropractic in Gaithersburg on Saturday mornings. The staff is great!

Julsquilts 08-15-2012 10:47 PM

I'm from Winfield, Md

Julsquilts 08-16-2012 02:23 PM

where do you order it....

glynnes 02-21-2014 04:32 PM

I am in Manchester, MD and my cardiologist in Westminster recommended I do Ideal Protein as I am at 300 lbs. I am 68 and have tried many diets over the years to only gain back and more. I "know" what I should do, but am concerned with failure again. Needed a few questions answered....Which clinic to you attend in my area? With the plan do you set your own goal or do they set one for you? Are you contractually locked in at that goal weight? With the cost to do the clinic (which I think I need the counseling) if there is problems healthwise I don't want to be penalized if I were to have to quit. Thanks for any assistance Carroll Countians! :o

Ruth Ann 02-22-2014 08:32 AM

glynnes - you are responding to a thread that is almost 18 months old so a lot of people who replied here aren't around any more.

I do think someone from Maryland just started a new thread - you might want to look for that one.

And good luck - it takes some determination but IP is a great way to lose weight and this board is the best support group you could ever ask for!