Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

WI #11 for me today. I am down 4.2 pounds and 3.75 inches. I am so freaking close to onederland I can taste er...feel it. My husband has been noticing the weight loss in super nice ways. ooh lala. I am feeling younger and want to do so many things but I get fatigued so dang fast. What's sad is that when I look in the mirror I don't notice the inches that are lost but the ones that are still there. I am just going to keep on keepin on. One day at a time right?
Old 04-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #32  

Happy birthday Juiceman!

I have been very open about the fact that I am breastfeeding with my coach from day one. She told me that she called head office and was told it was safe for me, and that I should do the alternate plan to ensure brestmilk is nutritious. Where did you get your info from? I would obviously not do something that could harm my child so would like to investigate further. He is almost seven months old so is only nursing 4-5 times a day.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 174/167/135

Height: 5'7"

Happy Birthday, Juiceman! Thanks so much for your post today, and all the inspiration you provide!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #34  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Happy Birthday Juice !!! I hope you have a great day.

Last edited by couts71; 04-06-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #35  

SusieB-I didn't have a low WI yet, but am worried about the inevitable weeks when I do. I know it will be frustrating. I have WI # 2 on Friday, and I know it won't be as big as #1 where I lst 7.5 lbs and 14.5 inches.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #36  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

happy birthday juiceman! go team aries!!! i hope that whatever you decide to do to celebrate is super enjoyable. do your thing!!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Happy Birthday Juiceman! all the best to you always!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #38  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all! Hope everyone has wonderful 100% protocol day. This is they best gift you can give to yourself and that is who you should think of first, YOURSELF! Be selfish about this program and do it just for you and you only.

Today is my birthday and my 60+ pounds gone in almost 3 months is my gift to myself. I still have a few more to lose and will continue to the end.

Remember this is not a race, it is a marathon. This is no over night miracle, it was no overnight miracle that put the weight on for us. Celebrate the weeks you have big loss, celebrate the weeks you have little to hardly any loss. YOU ARE STILL LOSING! We are no longer gaining weight, we are taking it off for good. Some of faster than others but who cares, everyday we are becoming healthier, happier and LIGHTER!

We should all be proud of ourselves for taking on this program and sticking to it. It is difficult at times, but not as difficult as dealing with health related weight issues for the rest of your life. I pick this over dealing with tight clothes, out of breath, pills for this or that, heart attacks...etc. Lets all finish strong and know that if we follow the plan, IT WILL WORK. We may not see the same result week after week, but WE ARE SEEING RESULTS!

Keep up the good work my fellow IPer's! Finish the marathon strong!
Make a wish!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 172/160/140

Height: 5'9

Walden Farms dressings....since there is zero of everything in these, is there a limit or a true serving size for folks using Ideal Protein? I'm really enjoying the dressing on my salad, but don't know if there's an amount above which is too much. (Don't worry, I'm not drowning my salad or anything
Lisa
Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #40  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2011 View Post
Good morning everyone!!!

So, I am back on the wagon this morning... after falling off and getting run over a few times!!! I lost just about 20 pounds and then went on a trip to Mexico at the end of February... ever since I got back, I have been eating everything in sight... it's been bad! I have probably gained 10 back... so this morning I said, enough is enough. Because I actually wasn't planning on starting this morning at all, I had to quickly get my juices and snacks all ready for my day before work (since once I leave my house in the morning, I am not back until 5:30pm).

So far so good... I had my Vanilla pudding (with extra water so it isn't as thick as pudding) in my coffee... which I forgot how much I loved! No more double doubles for me, which I have had EVERY MORNING for over a month!!! One of my goals in the beginning was to be at my goal weight by my 30th birthday (April 14)... and this morning I just realized that it's only just over a week away, and I am heading in the WRONG direction!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! I think that is what made me make my decision this morning... it wasn't really a "rock bottom" moment... it was just a "what the heck have you been doing for the past month?" moment!!!

Anyway, today is the day... I am getting my water in now, which for the past month I probably didn't even drink 2 glasses per day. Tonight I will have to go grocery shopping since I wasn't prepared to start eating a lot of veggies... there are none in my house right now!

The only good thing I had going for me was I was going to the gym during the month of March. I forgot how much I loved the gym! This time around on IP, I think I will still go to the gym. I have heard how people still go but just have an extra protein pack a day... is that correct? If it doesn't work for me, I will quit, but when I was so close to my goal, I felt like I didn't have that "toned" feeling... I only had about 25 to lose so I was really close to my goal when I left for Mexico, but I didn't feel close. Anyway, this time I am hoping I will get that toned feeling closer to my goal!

Wish me luck!!!
back!!

I haven't tried the vanilla pudding yet, and think I might like it in my coffee too. You think your double double's were bad? Before IP I would have 2 or 3 xl triple triples every day. That craving is still there for me.

I hope you had a good trip, and just because you went off plan for a little while it's not the end of the world. You realized that you were "eating everything in sight" and decided to start again. That takes a lot of commitment, and courage. Good job!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #41  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Today begins week 5 for me (using alternate products)
In just one month I have lost almost 20# (19.8) and I'm back in ONEDERLAND!!!
I have went from size 18 to size 16.
I no longer have swelling in my feet and hands at night.
I can bend over easier.
I can cross my legs!
Excema on my elbows: GONE! (didn't expect that one)

Last edited by wekaba; 04-06-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:44 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Congratulations wekaba!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
WI #11 for me today. I am down 4.2 pounds and 3.75 inches. I am so freaking close to onederland I can taste er...feel it. My husband has been noticing the weight loss in super nice ways. ooh lala. I am feeling younger and want to do so many things but I get fatigued so dang fast. What's sad is that when I look in the mirror I don't notice the inches that are lost but the ones that are still there. I am just going to keep on keepin on. One day at a time right?
I know what you mean about the husband and it is wonderful! I posted about that earlier in this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Orchid View Post
SusieB-I didn't have a low WI yet, but am worried about the inevitable weeks when I do. I know it will be frustrating. I have WI # 2 on Friday, and I know it won't be as big as #1 where I lst 7.5 lbs and 14.5 inches.

Ooooh! I am sorry. I guess I misunderstood!

Just take it one day at a time!

Last edited by Susie_Bee; 04-06-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #43  

Happy Birthday Juiceman! I hate venting but here I go~ I have been on IP for 4 weeks now. I have a teacher friend doing it with me. We share the same room and encourage each other. She is 20 years younger than me. She has lost 20 pounds and cheating! I have lost 14 and not cheated once!! I know, I know...a pity party for me. I just want to succeed but have 65 lbs left to go. Seems like such a huge amount~ Ugh depressed.....
Old 04-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all! Hope everyone has wonderful 100% protocol day. This is they best gift you can give to yourself and that is who you should think of first, YOURSELF! Be selfish about this program and do it just for you and you only.

Today is my birthday and my 60+ pounds gone in almost 3 months is my gift to myself. I still have a few more to lose and will continue to the end.

Remember this is not a race, it is a marathon. This is no over night miracle, it was no overnight miracle that put the weight on for us. Celebrate the weeks you have big loss, celebrate the weeks you have little to hardly any loss. YOU ARE STILL LOSING! We are no longer gaining weight, we are taking it off for good. Some of faster than others but who cares, everyday we are becoming healthier, happier and LIGHTER!

We should all be proud of ourselves for taking on this program and sticking to it. It is difficult at times, but not as difficult as dealing with health related weight issues for the rest of your life. I pick this over dealing with tight clothes, out of breath, pills for this or that, heart attacks...etc. Lets all finish strong and know that if we follow the plan, IT WILL WORK. We may not see the same result week after week, but WE ARE SEEING RESULTS!

Keep up the good work my fellow IPer's! Finish the marathon strong!
Amen!! Happy Birthday! You are awesome. Thanks, that's just what I needed today as I watch my husband and son eat lunch and I am eating cauliflower.. ughh
Old 04-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
back!!

I haven't tried the vanilla pudding yet, and think I might like it in my coffee too. You think your double double's were bad? Before IP I would have 2 or 3 xl triple triples every day. That craving is still there for me.

I hope you had a good trip, and just because you went off plan for a little while it's not the end of the world. You realized that you were "eating everything in sight" and decided to start again. That takes a lot of commitment, and courage. Good job!
About the vanilla pudding:::: I mix the vanilla pudding with the orange drink(add more water) it tastes like a dreamsickle!!! SOOOOOO good...
Closed Thread