Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #91  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by meonIP View Post
(luckychick - we nearly posted the exact same thing!)
Great minds think alike! (And so do ours... ba hahahahahaha)
Old 04-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #92  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjslilmommie View Post
Thank you,

I have for sure my 5-7oz of protein at dinner and for veggies, I usually have a salad, with 1 cup of cucumber, peppers and mushrooms, then a cup of steamed brocoili, if I do not have the steamed veggie then I have 2 cups of above mentioned veggies.

For lunch with my IP package, usually a soup or if it is a restricted like veggie chili then I have 2 cups of fresh veggies, I usually will have radish, peppers, cucumbers, mushrooms, and zucchini.

I try but do forget to have my fat or added oil every day, I do take my sea salt every day. I have only been walking, as I did feel a little more tired when I first started the program. I am very determined to do this, I was just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

For tomorrow for instance, I am having

Breakfast: green tea, no milk or sugar and IP package omelet
Lunch: salad with two cups of veggies, cucumber, peppers, and mushrooms, and IP restricted Chili
Dinner: broiled chicken and salad with same veggies as above.
Snack: IP vanilla pudding.

Am I missing anything???
you are doing everything right, you are taking the supplements I presume... You have to remember everyone's bodies will lose weight differently, for example I started off with big numbers and now I am stuck at 2.5 lbs for the last little while. Just relax and like others have said before consider this a marathon and not a sprint, if you follow the plan it will work for you and you will get your results... just keep drinking water and have a great week.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 320/396/175

Height: 5'8"

Well WI # 3 today and down another 2.8 lbs and 2 3/4 inches. Total of 11.4 lbs in 3 weeks, Im very happy with it just wish I was as lucky as those "fast" losers.

Suga, Personally and i think you are doing fanfriggintastic !! You may have some hurdles and bumps in the road but just think when you are end the end of your journey and exhubby looks back and says Sh!T !! What did I give up ?!?! Keep your chin up and the amazing work !!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 188/188/160

Height: 5'6"

Well, finally as of Saturday I have finally made it to phase two, I was two pounds away from my goal weight. Hopefully now I can keep it off, and will never have to diet again. I want this to be my last diet. Congratulations to everyone on the diet and hopefully we all have a great OP week.

Last edited by Tweety bird; 04-05-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:03 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 226/172/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabearone View Post
Juiceman,
My email is

Starting a new thread on alternatives would be great!
I would delete the post with the email address or you will get spammed like mad.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #96  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This Thread is now Closed

Please post all new replies, comments, and posts on today's thread: Tuesday, 5 April 2011
Closed Thread