Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #61  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Good evening all. Just popping in to read all the posts and to post my progress pics

I had a weak moment on Sunday and my WI showed it today (and TOM) up .08 but I'm back on track. Going to see this through, 3 more weeks of phase 1 then on my way to phase 2.

I am not sure if it was already mentioned but I have to say I love the new peanut butter puffs! I haven't tried the Dark Chocolate pudding but I wasn't overly fond of the original chocolate pudding..
Going back to read the rest of the posts.
Take care all.

Last edited by Addy; 03-23-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:00 AM   #62  
Ray

S/C/G: 170.6/170.6/135

Height: 5 ft

Default congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Hi everyone back from sunny Florida! Loved the 85 degree beach weather. I was on the beach every day! Loved it and can not wait for the weather to come this way to NJ.

I am so excited I hit my 1st goal while on my weekend getaway. My weigh in is not until Friday but hopped on the scale this morning for an unofficial weigh in.....I am down 53 lbs since January 3rd! I am so happy you have no idea! I set 50 lb as my first goal and to accomplish that is amazing to me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
way to go! i'm just on day 4 and am soooooo excited, especially when i read stories like yours. thanks for sharing them with us.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:28 AM   #63  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Arrow This thread is now closed

Today's thread is now open. Please continue the conversation on today's thread (including all replies, comments, etc.).

Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Old 03-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #64  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
ANYWHO, hopefully I'll get the back pain figured out soon, as for the lack of energy, I wonder now if it's because TOM is coming too...who knows. I just know I really liked the spike of energy I had in week 2 and 3 and wanted to keep that up LOL.
Thanks
I've been in IP since Feb 25th, so not quite as long as you, but I've had some back pain/cramping in the last four-five days and then my TOM showed up yesterday.

I have had back and neck issues all my life due to some fused vertebrae and being in car accident when I was little. I have noticed that my aches and pains seem more pronounced while on IP. I think it has to do with the changes in our muscles and also our hormones are affected by the change in diet. This month my body seemed much more sensitive to TOM than it has in the past.

I hope you feel better soon.

Here is what I've been doing recently and it seems to be working (maybe it's mental, who knows?).

1) I take some extra sea salt with warm water when I feel really low energy and that seems to help.
2) I've also been making my evening snack a higher carb one and moving it closer to bedtime. My energy in the morning seems a little higher having done all of the above.
3) Also, at breakfast, I take a stress B complex pill in addition to the multi-vitamin and it seems to be helping too.

I read somewhere that some coaches recommend an additional potassium pill, so you might discuss that with your coach too. Although that might have been when people were all the way to dizzy, and not just "low energy."

Feel better soon!
Closed Thread