Old 03-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
Het photo girl!!!! Love, love,love your new pic. You are beautiful!!!! Just thought I would let you know!!!
Wow, what a nice thing to say, thank you so much! It's one of the very few pics I have of me that I actually like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kygal View Post
Speaking of WI, this was my 4th and I'm down 19 lbs. and 14 1/2 inches.....woo hoo! I just love the results from this diet and can't praise it enough!

Mary
Those are some great results! Congrats! I go in for my 4th WI tomorrow and hope I'm somewhere near that too

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It was a good day for the most part. WI # 5 went very well! down another 3.6 lbs. I am almost at 20 lbs lost. I am losing a little slower than I'd hoped, but I am ok with that. My thighs finally lost some inches, and I was thrilled to see that.

Went shopping and bought 3 purses, and a pair of shoes. I didn't want to buy myself clothes, because I don't know how long I will wear them, so I over compensated with handbags. On the more practical side, I also bought a new food scale, and a mandolin slicer. I feel guilty, like I had a shopping binge, or something. (The purses were more than what I would normally pay).

But the best present of all...I became a great aunt today! My niece unexpectedly had her baby this morning, 10 weeks early. My niece is fine but it's a little touch and go with the baby right now. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news.

Good night everyone, congrats on all the SV's and NSV's. I love reading everyone posts everyday, even the struggles (especially the struggles) because it lets me know I am not alone.
Gotta tell you that mandolin slicer is one of the best things I've bought in a long time....be very careful though...my silly husband cut off a good part of his thumb with it yesterday...not good.

Congrats on becoming a great Aunt! Hoping too that you will hear good news tomorrow
ontariophotogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:40 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 182/165/145

Height: 5'2"

Today, I finished 7 days on IP. When I went to my coach 2 days ago, I was already 4 lbs down. I am down another 2 pounds today. I am extremely happy about that. I am even happier about the fact that my body seems to have suddenly changed, because I can put on skirts that I could not fasten 3 days ago.

What is most interesting, though, is that today I would describe my mood about the diet as almost euphoric. I was on South Beach earlier this year, and although I did quite well my first 2 weeks, I never felt this way. Has anyone else had this experience? It certainly makes it easier to keep my motivation up, that is for sure.

Cathy
CatinCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #93  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kygal View Post
Hope someone can help me here. I know that I read in what I thought was one of the last couple of day's posts how to mix the orange drink & vanilla pudding together for a shake. I've tried the search boxes in some of the posts and either I'm not putting the right words in or what, I'm not sure. I picked up both at my last WI and wanted to try it because I love creamsicle taste. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Speaking of WI, this was my 4th and I'm down 19 lbs. and 14 1/2 inches.....woo hoo! I just love the results from this diet and can't praise it enough!

Mary
Wow Mary those are great results!!! I don't know about the creamsicle recipe but I just wanted to say great job....very encouraging! I'm day two and I'm hanging in there but feeling crap crap crappy. Congrats
sugadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:03 AM   #94  
I have HOPE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdigrrl View Post
Phew...I was afraid of another disappointing WI today (last week's was "only" -2.5 lbs), but...I had an awesome loss of -5 lbs!

alas, it was still one pound short of my first mini goal, but I don't mind so much because I've (90%) decided to not pause here as I intended just last week, but to motor on to ONEderland before taking a break. WOW, I can barely fathom that breaking that wall is actually a possibility for me. It seemed so impossible the last few years--scared me out of even trying.

And lastly, I'm thrilled that I've finally earned a signature. I'm a compulsive list maker, watch checker, and scale stander (???), so now I have another means to track my progress.

Congrats to everybody's successes today and tomorrow.
Wow!! Great job girl!! I'm so inspired by many of you on here and just wanted to give you a shout out! Awesome
Old 03-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #95  
I have HOPE!

Thumbs up

Hang in there if your hungry later I would have a regular pack.

Thanks cuz! I'm gonna try another pack tomorrow if I am still really hungry. The worst part of the day was the major headache. Did you get headaches? I'm sure it's just withdrawal but it SUCKS. A good indicator that my body is detoxing the crap I don't need but owie.

Appreciate the encouragement
Old 03-18-2011, 02:37 AM   #96  
I have HOPE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
WI#10 today. i don't think i've lost much this week, but should be more than last week. perhaps my body is just slowing down a little bit. no big deal. i am still patiently awaiting my collar bones to arrive! i have wanted them for so long, and i placed the order back in january... maybe they are being held up by the bad weather, or maybe they are on back order for a bit. i just hope they arrive by summer. i have always wanted my very own set of beautifully distinguished collar bones.
haha! great post! good luck with the back order, I'm sure they'll get to you by the summer!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #97  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Exclamation This Thread is now Closed

Please post all replies, comments, etc. on the new weekend thread: 18-20 March 2011

TGIF I hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:50 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
Well my mother got off the plane and didn' recognize me because I have cut all my long hair off and had it lightened. She never said she like it, she said it makes me look taller with short hair. HEY, WHAT ABOUT THE 30 LBS?
I never said anything, I'm waiting to see if she notices today. By my scale I'm down 30.2. I really don't care if she does notice, but I thought it was obvious since I did see her at Christmas time at 214...................I know, I'm 55 I shoudn't still let t bother me.
Post a picture I would love to see your hair...and some of us definately understand...
JudoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote