Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 01:39 AM   #91  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Just posted this in the travel thread but I am looking for a quick answer so maybe I will do better over here

Has anyone has any issues lately with packing their IP Packs in their carryon? I am away for 5 days and want to put 5 days worth in my carryon. Just want to double check...I know RTD are not allowed...just looking for an answer on packs.

Thanks
Beachbella,

I have flown alot while on this plan. You are right, no RTD in carry-on. I haven't had any issues at all with any other packets. If you bring packets of Walden Farms dressing, remember they have to fit in the 1 quart baggy with any other liquids you are carrying. Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
I am thinking about ordering some alternative products, especially bars. I am almost out of IP products and I don't want to continue paying the price. I know there are several sites, I just don't know which site is the best.
Judy,

I have ordered both the RTD drinks and the carmel nut bars from Lindora and they are exactly the same. Lindora has frequent specials but they have never applied to the RTD's as far as I've seen. I think my next order will be from Nashua as they have the snacks I like such as choc soy puffs and a salt & vinegar soy puff. I believe their shipping is free if you buy over $100. I'm looking for an alternative to the new apple cinnamon soy puffs. Anyone seen those?

Lynn
Old 03-17-2011, 01:44 AM   #92  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
my oldest friend from denver was in town today on business and she met up with me for dinner. she is on phase 4 of IP, so she understands my eating restrictions. we went to a vietnamese place downtown that has a special IP menu that they created with my coach. i had a salad with an awesome IP approved dressing that they made, and a lemongrass tofu dish that was really spicy and delicious. this was the first real time that i have been out to eat since december. i'm so glad that my coaches got a few restaurants around the city to make special IP menus. i really do have amazing coaches. anyhow, dinner was fabulous and i'm so happy that i now have great options for eating out!

hope everyone's day was fantastic!!
Longdivision,

Please do post which restaurants in SF are IP friendly. My in-laws live in Berkeley so I am out there fairly often. Also, does your Denver friend know of any similar restaurants in the Denver/Boulder area?

Lynn
Old 03-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #93  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolberger View Post
Longdivision,

Please do post which restaurants in SF are IP friendly. My in-laws live in Berkeley so I am out there fairly often. Also, does your Denver friend know of any similar restaurants in the Denver/Boulder area?

Lynn
hi lynn! she doesn't know of any places in denver with IP friendly menus, but she is going to talk to her coach to see if they can set some up out there. i'll let you know if they are successful.

i'll try to get a complete list when i go for my WI tomorrow, but the place we went to tonight is called Green Papaya in the SOMA district. there is also a personal chef named Tyler Morris from T'licious Delicatessens who will deliver IP friendly food to you house or cater parties. there is a cafe in the Financial District that has an IP friendly menu, but i can't remember the name, so i'll look at it tomorrow.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #94  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This thread is now closed

Please continue your conversation, replies, etc. on today's thread: Thursday, 17 March 2011
Old 03-17-2011, 06:35 AM   #95  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Thanks everyone for the info on the packets. I just didnt want to take the chance of putting them in my suitcase and then God forbid they the suitcase gets "lost"...that would be my luck. My packs are too golden to me I need them in my carryon. Glad I will be ok with them in there. Well I will not be posting until Monday when I get back. Thank you for all the safe travel and have fun comments. Looking forward to 80 degree sunny days in Florida the next few days.

Good luck to all WI's, NVS's this weekend!
Closed Thread