Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #61  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

ALright I need to just settle down! just got back from my WI down 2.6lbs and 3 inches which is better than I thought I just struggle with what the clinics scale is going to say there is random discrepancies between the two and I can't figure out which scale is messed up? Anyways I'm happy with the loss and particularly the inches hooray!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:09 PM   #62  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

also I bought the novi clease (and I bought I mean put on my account since I somehow left the house without my wallet!) going to start it tonight I'll let you know how it goes seems like most people have had a negative experience hopefully mine is different I'm mostly doing it for the liver flush as I was told I have fatty liver....
Old 03-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 181/162/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Just posted this in the travel thread but I am looking for a quick answer so maybe I will do better over here

Has anyone has any issues lately with packing their IP Packs in their carryon? I am away for 5 days and want to put 5 days worth in my carryon. Just want to double check...I know RTD are not allowed...just looking for an answer on packs.

Thanks
I've traveled with IP packets in my carry on bag on several occassions with no issue. You should be fine.

Have a great trip!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #64  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

I am thinking about ordering some alternative products, especially bars. I am almost out of IP products and I don't want to continue paying the price. I know there are several sites, I just don't know which site is the best.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #65  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Hi all! new to IP today. Umm...yeah....I'm thinking that my arm is probably high in protein, so if i gnaw it off because I'm so hungry that shouldn't be too far off plan, right? hahaha. Kidding. But I am hungry....
BUT...I am also at a turning point. I can do this and I need to do this to get my life back. Look forward to seeing you all around!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #66  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugadiva View Post
Hi all! new to IP today. Umm...yeah....I'm thinking that my arm is probably high in protein, so if i gnaw it off because I'm so hungry that shouldn't be too far off plan, right? hahaha. Kidding. But I am hungry....
BUT...I am also at a turning point. I can do this and I need to do this to get my life back. Look forward to seeing you all around!
Stick with it. Have another packet if you are hungry. Or, drink water first and then wait 10 minutes to see if your really hungry or just thirsty. Welcome to the boards. There is lots of great info here. I was having a rough day and had an extra protein drink and now I feel so much better.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 201.8/180.8/140

Height: 5'6

I'm new here, on day 3. I was wondering if anyone ever uses a Vitamix for their veggies. I used it all the time prior to this but always used fruit. I was wondering if there are any IP safe recipes for this since it's so much easier to drink my veggies.

Also, I had real bad gas and runs today. I am not used to using artificial sweetners,or, does this sound like detox?
Old 03-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #68  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa333 View Post
Good morning Y'all (I'm taking your expression now haha!)

I'm a bit nervous today... I need to leave town for one night.. ( i know, I know, it's nothing!!) But I'm working in a convention center tomorrow for a friend and we sleep there. Ok I will bring some extra packets, some vegetables already cut.. But lunch is included tomorrow and I'm kind of scared!! Maybe I will eat the protein tomorrow at lunch and tomorrow night I will be back home so I will make myself the omelet..

Anyways have a wonderful OP day ! You are worth it!
You will have no problem you can do this. Have fun tomorrow.
Vous n'aura aucun problème que vous pouvez faire cela. S'amuser demain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
I have to go in for my WI 2 days earlier this week. I am sure it will throw my weight loss off. Heading to West Palm Beach, FL tomorrow for a long weekend! So looking forward to the 80 degree weather.

Good luck to all WI's today. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Good luck to you as well I know you will do well at your weigh in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Good luck Vanessa!

Day 3 for me... questionning everything.

Day 2 was better than day 1. I felt okay. However, at bedtime, I was very jittery and had a hard time sleeping.

Today, I am jittery, nervous, tired and somewhat nauseous. I really don't feel like eating anything at all (I haven't had breakfast or supplements yet - it's 8:35 a.m. here). The packets are starting to taste like medecine to me. Cursing sugar and carbs for making me feel this way! I am having obsessive thoughts about what I am eating (chemicals, powders, dehydrated stuff) and what I am not eating (fresh, whole foods from nature including fruits and all vegetables). I tell myself that the better I stick to it, the sooner I will lose the weight and the sooner I can move onto healthy eating.

I am a sugar/carb addict.
One day at a time you are going to feel much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyh View Post
I've reached my goal weight! IP counselor wants me to lose an additional 5 lbs before I phase out. Right now I just don't know if I have it in me. I have so many things going on. So - I'm going to stay on program until end of march, then phase out - no matter what weight I am. I need a break!
That's awesome celebrate that victory. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
WI #8 for me today...down 4.2 pounds. My total is 34 pounds and a whopping 54.25 inches! I am officially 1/3 of the way to my goal.

It's still not easy and I still have my "pity party" moments but I can do this!
Congrats keep up the great job you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
Good morning all.

Just a quick check in after WI yesterday. 4.12lbs down

Wishing everyone a great OP day!
Ronda
Congrats Ronda, Keep up the great job you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Good morning! I had a rough weigh in yesterday where I lost just under 2 lbs. It is hard to make so much sacrifice and not see the scale move! I didn't buy bars this week so I'm going to see if that makes much of a difference. Hoping for a big woosh this week!

Above all, I know I'll hang in there because it's all part of the journey- just needed a small vent.
Celebrate that loss you can do this I believe in you keep up the great job you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post
just had my weigh in today and down another 9.2lbs. i couldn't believe it when i got on the scale. only 8 more lbs to go till i hit 100lbs lost. i can't wait. i am going to do something exciting once i hit that 100 lb mark. i hope everyone is having as great of a day as i am. keep up the good work.
Wow that is awesome keep up the great job you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wekaba View Post
I am using alternative foods as well. I just completed week 1 with a 7# loss, so I must be doing something right!
Good Luch to you!
That is awesome keep up the great job you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
Back from WI#9 and I'm down 2 lbs...not great but I will take it, I have C problems. I also keep track of my weight at home each week and my scale said 154 this morning so going by that I'm almost at goal.

I haven't been able to read much lately but I read a few posts yesterday about measurements. I do my own and have from day 1, prior to my appt I took the measurements I was interested in and when I got there she had me measure myself in about 10 different places. I figured if I was going to do it myself I would just take a copy of her paper and measure those extra areas and have it done when I got there. I actually don't mind doing it myself makes me feel great to watch the number go down down down.

Major NSV...attended a formal event this past weekend, went to the GW to buy a formal dress, when I walked out of the dressing room my husbands jaw fell open and he said "WOW look at you" It felt REALLY good!!! and the really nice thing was, I thought I looked fantastic as well which is VERY unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrean View Post
ALright I need to just settle down! just got back from my WI down 2.6lbs and 3 inches which is better than I thought I just struggle with what the clinics scale is going to say there is random discrepancies between the two and I can't figure out which scale is messed up? Anyways I'm happy with the loss and particularly the inches hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettingItOff View Post
I'm new here, on day 3. I was wondering if anyone ever uses a Vitamix for their veggies. I used it all the time prior to this but always used fruit. I was wondering if there are any IP safe recipes for this since it's so much easier to drink my veggies.

Also, I had real bad gas and runs today. I am not used to using artificial sweetners,or, does this sound like detox?
Welcome you have come to a great place for information and support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugadiva View Post
Welcome you have come to a great place for information and support.
Hang in there Sugadiva you can do this I believe in you.
Love your Cuz
Couts
Old 03-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 186/170/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Hi Stephanie. Many of us understand. There are a big group of us who started in the fall and were very successful, but never quite reached our goals and now we are having trouble staying focused and finishing the diet. I lost 66 pounds so far and I was perfect for 4 1/2 months, but I have really struggled the last two months. I just started a new idea....I will plan a cheat day every 2-3 weeks. My goal is to be perfect in between and I hope to lose a few pounds and that having my cheat day scheduled I will not cheat in between. We have a thread going (that anyone is welcome to) that is focused on the issues that arise after being on this diet 3....4....5....or more months. Read through the thread and you will find lots of support. The title is something like.....For those of us struggling.......

Good luck
Thanks so much for the reply back! Those are great tips, I think that if I set up a cheat day I will get through it better. I am new to here,so I will check out the other thread. Oh and how do I get a weight loss ticker?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 186/170/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the tips. I will definatly try the water before I do another packet. I am soo glad I found this forum. It is nice to know there is others out there going through the same thing.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #71  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by syoung View Post
Thanks so much for the reply back! Those are great tips, I think that if I set up a cheat day I will get through it better. I am new to here,so I will check out the other thread. Oh and how do I get a weight loss ticker?
If you check on the first page of the daily thread you'll get a full description of the ticker process. You need to have been a member for 20 days and have 20 posts before you qualify for the ticker.

Welcome! The time flies... you'll have your ticker before you know it!

Last edited by Lucky Chick; 03-16-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

I am 7 lbs away from my goal...lost another 5 lbs this week and that really surprised and made me so excited...63 lbs gone...

I think I'll start a post for the last 10 lbs...
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #73  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I am 7 lbs away from my goal...lost another 5 lbs this week and that really surprised and made me so excited...63 lbs gone...

Congrats, JudoGirl! Woot!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #74  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:

Almost there! Have you found that red bathing suit yet?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

Good Job Judogirl!!!
Closed Thread