Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 160.4/143/125

Height: 5'2"

Default General

I emailed my coach and told them I want to be moved into Phase II this am...I was 160.4 on their scale (with clothes and late afternoon) when I started and am now 139.5 in the morning on mine. I have made the decision to stop this program with them when I reach my 1st goal of 136, the point where my BMI says I am no longer overweight.

I am going to continue to meet my "real" goal of 120-125 on my own using alternative foods. I have read that thread from start to finish on this site and am so glad I found it! I wish I had earlier as I would have saved myself $200 admin fee and lord knows how much else on their food. My "coach" hasn't done a thing other than weigh me and measure me and try to get me to sign up for their muscle therapy sessions in addition to IP. I'm sick of the hard sell and now that I have this site, I know I can do it on my own.

Just wanted to share.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #32  
i love weight loss

S/C/G: 370/261.4/180

Height: 5'5

just had my weigh in today and down another 9.2lbs. i couldn't believe it when i got on the scale. only 8 more lbs to go till i hit 100lbs lost. i can't wait. i am going to do something exciting once i hit that 100 lb mark. i hope everyone is having as great of a day as i am. keep up the good work.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #33  
Start date 12/27/2010

S/C/G: 316/226/158

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post
just had my weigh in today and down another 9.2lbs. i couldn't believe it when i got on the scale. only 8 more lbs to go till i hit 100lbs lost. i can't wait. i am going to do something exciting once i hit that 100 lb mark. i hope everyone is having as great of a day as i am. keep up the good work.
Holy smokes girl!!! You are burning up the scales!!! Great job! You must be feeling incredible!!! WOW... my mouth is still hanging open!!! Fantastic!!! Carrot dance for you!
Old 03-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #34  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:

Way to go! That is incredible. Keep up the great work.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #35  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

Holy cow! That is amazing!! You are rocking it!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #36  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by syoung View Post
Hello Everyone, my name is Stephanie and am on the IP diet. I started in August and lost 25 pounds, then my coach decided to let me "maintain" through the holidays which was a terrible idea since I cheated badly those 2 months! Now I am back on it again and having a terrible time. When I first started the weight came off very quickly, now I can only lose 2 pounds or maybe 1 a week! It is soo frustrating because I just want to be done with dieting and I want to complete a goal of losing weight. My biggest problem is cheating!! I just can't seem to stop! I know that I am only cheating myself when I do it, and I know that I am not getting the full effect of the diet when I cheat, but I just can't seem to stop!! Does anyone have any ideas that will help me through this tough time? I have 30 more pounds to go till my goal weight.
Thanks
Stephanie
Hi Stephanie. Many of us understand. There are a big group of us who started in the fall and were very successful, but never quite reached our goals and now we are having trouble staying focused and finishing the diet. I lost 66 pounds so far and I was perfect for 4 1/2 months, but I have really struggled the last two months. I just started a new idea....I will plan a cheat day every 2-3 weeks. My goal is to be perfect in between and I hope to lose a few pounds and that having my cheat day scheduled I will not cheat in between. We have a thread going (that anyone is welcome to) that is focused on the issues that arise after being on this diet 3....4....5....or more months. Read through the thread and you will find lots of support. The title is something like.....For those of us struggling.......

Good luck
Old 03-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #37  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Way to rock it!!
Awesome!!
You must be VERY HAPPY!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #38  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovione View Post
I emailed my coach and told them I want to be moved into Phase II this am...I was 160.4 on their scale (with clothes and late afternoon) when I started and am now 139.5 in the morning on mine. I have made the decision to stop this program with them when I reach my 1st goal of 136, the point where my BMI says I am no longer overweight.

I am going to continue to meet my "real" goal of 120-125 on my own using alternative foods. I have read that thread from start to finish on this site and am so glad I found it! I wish I had earlier as I would have saved myself $200 admin fee and lord knows how much else on their food. My "coach" hasn't done a thing other than weigh me and measure me and try to get me to sign up for their muscle therapy sessions in addition to IP. I'm sick of the hard sell and now that I have this site, I know I can do it on my own.

Just wanted to share.
I am using alternative foods as well. I just completed week 1 with a 7# loss, so I must be doing something right!
Good Luch to you!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 0/37/35-50 lbs lost

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyh View Post
I've reached my goal weight! IP counselor wants me to lose an additional 5 lbs before I phase out. Right now I just don't know if I have it in me. I have so many things going on. So - I'm going to stay on program until end of march, then phase out - no matter what weight I am. I need a break!
Congrats! You rock!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #40  

Quote:

You are amazing. What are you going to do?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Good morning! I had a rough weigh in yesterday where I lost just under 2 lbs. It is hard to make so much sacrifice and not see the scale move! I didn't buy bars this week so I'm going to see if that makes much of a difference. Hoping for a big woosh this week!

Above all, I know I'll hang in there because it's all part of the journey- just needed a small vent.
Vent away! We all need to vent sometimes. You are doing great.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Amazing!! Good Job , you are doing so good!! Wow!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Here goes... I did the salt water flush last night and it did work!! Probably should have not done it a night before WI. This morning my tummy felt better but I gained 4 lbs. Ouch!!! I know and my coach agrees that this is probably water weight and will see a better number next week. Went ahead and bought the nova lax, coach offered me the nova cleanse but I said no because the reviews on here aren't great. Kinda bummed about the gain but I know I have done everything on protocol. Good news is that my fisseral ? Fat is in the normal range.

Congrats to everyone who had great weigh ins. You need to be very proud and own this feeling.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #44  
i love weight loss

S/C/G: 370/261.4/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelee10 View Post
You are amazing. What are you going to do?

i haven't decided yet. i may take a small trip to heath ohio to see my cousins that i havent seen sence we graduated high school. that may be my reward.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyh View Post
I've reached my goal weight! IP counselor wants me to lose an additional 5 lbs before I phase out. Right now I just don't know if I have it in me. I have so many things going on. So - I'm going to stay on program until end of march, then phase out - no matter what weight I am. I need a break!
Congrats!!! You should be proud!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Weigh in #4 for me is in 2 days and I neeeeeeeeeed my husband to hide the damn scale again...I'm tired of being such a scale whore and getting sad when I don't see it move or even see it move the wrong way....I need to listen to my coach, trust the program and the results I've already seen and ditch my own scale right now! I'm REALLY hoping to get past or at least TO the 20 lb. mark this week...still dealing with the Big C and just can't make myself drink warm water with sea salt Instead my coach has suggested a herbal laxative tea which I'm going to try later today...wish me luck!

Keep on trucking everyone, we can totally do this!
Amen, sista. I just can not stay off the scale, And I can't bear the thought of getting rid of it or hiding it. I was down to once a day until yesterday, 3 times. Today...twice before I left for work. UGH! I too had hoped for 20 lbs in the first month. I was disappointed with 16 lbs. Anyone else, I would have thought 16 lbs in 4 weeks is incredible. Now tomorrow is WI #5, and I still don't think i will hit 20 lbs. I think I've been too greedy, and now I am paying for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
Good morning all.

Just a quick check in after WI yesterday. 4.12lbs down

Wishing everyone a great OP day!
Ronda
Great job! That is a fantastic loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Good morning! I had a rough weigh in yesterday where I lost just under 2 lbs. It is hard to make so much sacrifice and not see the scale move! I didn't buy bars this week so I'm going to see if that makes much of a difference. Hoping for a big woosh this week!

Above all, I know I'll hang in there because it's all part of the journey- just needed a small vent.
Hang in there! You have done an amazing job!

Quote:
Congrats! That is an amazing loss!! Great job!
Closed Thread