Old 03-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 172/172/125

Height: 5'4"

Question ip and exercise

Starting ip tomorrow and want to know about how much I can exercise and the type that can be done? Is it restricted to walking 1/2 hr every day and you do resistant training like p90x, or what about a learn to run program, which is walking for a number of minutes and running for a few minutes.

Do you need to take extra supplements and have extra protein?::
up front chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by up front chef View Post
Starting ip tomorrow and want to know about how much I can exercise and the type that can be done? Is it restricted to walking 1/2 hr every day and you do resistant training like p90x, or what about a learn to run program, which is walking for a number of minutes and running for a few minutes.

Do you need to take extra supplements and have extra protein?::
There is an exercise thread, good info read that.
Technically, the protocol for IP is to NOT exercise. I waited 2 months to start back to hot yoga. It stalled my weightloss............dead in its tracks. I lost inches but I only lost 1 lb in 4 weeks.
Talk to your coach and read the exercise thread.
ladyvrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 172/172/125

Height: 5'4"

Thanks thats kind of what I thought. When I was doing the p90x program. which is a good one if you have the time and like the challenge. However I did drop some inches but found that the scale would not move at all or very little and I found that to be very discouraging. Its too bad because I like to exercise I find it addictive. I guess i will have to find something else to do in my spare time away from the restaurant.

Thanks for the tip.
up front chef is offline   Reply With Quote