Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:58 PM   #76  
Start IP 3/9/11

S/C/G: 215 /167.4 /130

Height: 5' 4"

I am finding SO MUCH help on these forums.
Thankyou to all who take time to answer questions and give encouragement.

Today was day 2 for me on IP. I really expected it to be very difficult to begin as so many have stated, but so far (knock on wood) I am pleased that I do not feel like I am starving!

Today, I took my children to a the seasonal ice cream stand that just opened for the spring and I will say that I was a bit disapointed to think that I can't have anything from there right now.
I told myself that I WILL get to have some...just later, and hopefully before they close in the fall.

While I am a newby, I can see how this diet is so do-able! I can't stick with a diet that leaves me feeling hungry most of the time. I do not find that to be the case on this diet. Hooray!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #77  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Welcome to all the new chicks. Glad to read that some of you are "having " to buy clothes in a smaller size. That in itself is a great reward. I have been on phase 4 for 3 weeks, still feels very "new". I don't want to ever be over weight again. I am so proud of all of you for putting forth the effort to make a major change in your life. Still haven't shopped for a swim suit yet. Can't wait for some warm days. Till later, Judy
Old 03-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Up at the top of the page where it says User CP-Calendar-New Posts etc.. go to the one titled quick links and click on it.. if there is an option to "Edit Signature" then go ahead and do it. If it isn't there yet then you haven't quite met the criteria but that's where it is!
Thank you thank you!! I did it and am so excited!!

Maybe today was my day 20, idk.. But it worked. Woo hoo!! Thanks again! (I feel so much success when I can get something to work here)
Old 03-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #79  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

You guys are all so great, thank you for all you support, direct and indirect during my weight loss journey.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:54 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
OK... so when I said I was hoping for 1/2 of what Lalison got I was lying. I wanted more. And instead I got 2 lbs this week AND I was OP all week. Oh well. I know 13.5 lbs in 4 weeks is great, but I wanted a big loss before my b-day.
I know how you feel when you've been perfect and you don't see big numbers at the WI's. My 3rd week I only lost 1.8 and then 2.2 on my 4th.. But I knew I was doing everything I could and then on my 5th... Booya 4 even. Hang in there.. It could of just been water or whatever. This does work, and like juice man said.. (maybe it was him) how long did it take us to gain this?? For me, a lot longer than it's taking to lose it. I sure loved putting it on too.. Ahh, the good ole days, but I'm never going back there. I will never just sit back and say well, I love food and not care that 50 lbs sneaks up on me. I owe it to myself to take care of myself.. I was going to put on my signature.. If not now, when?? Well I've spent the first almost 36 years of my life not doing it..and now is the time

Ok.. Sorry, I needed to give myself a pep talk, sorry lucky chick that it was addressed to you.. It was more for me!! I'm so glad I'm doing this. It really works. It's hard at times but each day gets easier.... Just like any self mastery thing you want to improve in your life.(again talking to myself) I need to quit rambling on here.. I should wake up my husband and tell him instead of babbling on and on.. But I finally weigh less than him, so he doesn't quite understand my obsessiveness .. Good night!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 168/148.5/140; start 01/19/11

Height: 5'6"

I have been on IP since 01/19. I really like my coach but am a little frustrated with how their office sells the product. I have looked on this board and others and have found many great recipes I would like to try, however, my coach will only sell the products in the boxes of 7, no breaking them up. As I am sure is the case for most, I can't afford to buy more boxes than I need so it limits me in "experimenting" with some of the recipes I have found. (I hope I have worded that well and it is understandable!) In other words, every week I am only allowed to buy 3 boxes, one of which is usually a restricted. I feel like it is not really fair for the amount I am paying to not be given more of a variety of choices. Does that make sense?

I am really considering looking into the EAS products and trying those to help cut some costs. I enjoy going to see my coach because I think it helps with accountability! I still need someone looking over my shoulder!

I am kind of stuck in a rut with my veggies though. I make a lot of chef salads, roasted garlic, and turnip fries. I am open to trying pretty much anything and would love some new ideas! I will keep looking at the forums for new ideas, it just takes some time (which is of course limited when you have 2 children to run around)! LOL

I am getting married in May and have already bought my dress. I am kind of afraid the seamstress is going to be upsert with me but I figure it is much easier to take away fabric than to add it!

Also, since I am new to this, was wondering how I know if someone has answered or commented on my post? Should I just check this thread? tomorrow's daily thread? Is there any way to set a notifier of posts?

Last edited by happyloser2011; 03-11-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #82  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

So so so tired. Why is this an every other night no sleep thing? I may soon have two babies for sale on eBay.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:38 AM   #83  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This thread is now closed

Please carry on the conversation and all replies on this weekend's thread: 11-13 March 2011
Closed Thread