Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Weekend Chat - 4-6 March 2011

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

TGIF. I hope everyone has a great, safe, and perfectly IP weekend.

To see what you missed yesterday: Thursday, 3 March 2011
Old 03-04-2011, 07:45 AM   #2  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Mammers, what a truly great observation (and feeling). Deep down you must be so proud of yourself. We are, if I can speak for others.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

I'm very excited...My husband joined this week he has about 30 lbs to lose..
My son joined two week ago..he did 9 his first week and 5 the second...he has about 60 lbs and his cholesterol was 300..I was soo upset so now I see great changes in him and he is working out at the gym again too...I'm so happy he is fighting to get back his health and is enjoying it..
I have 14 lbs to go and I want to finish it by the end of march.....I can see an end to my weight loss and a beginning to the new me...
I've got to post some more pictures...
When I lose that 14 lbs...I'm getting a hot red swimsuit...yeaaaaa!!!!!!
My sons favorite so far is the turnip fries...to funny....

Old 03-04-2011, 08:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Exercise..I still need to get into more exercise..so I will make an
effort to get my butt moving more...
What an incredible journey...the man that got me started on this
program - I spoke to yesterday to get an update and..he now is now
in phase 3..he has lost 110 lbs...and from a size 44 to a size 32..wowzer...
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #5  

Hi, I am new here. Saw a story about IP in the newspaper. Decided to research and was let to this forum. Wow! you are all so full of info. Can't wait to try your recipes.I ordered from idealtogo.My order came yesterday.They want you to order 12 boxes for 1st order. Now I have 12 boxes,a new steamer and new veggie slicer,vitamins,sea salt etc. all over my counter. I have no pantry and limited storage. Can you share how you store and oragnize everything?
Old 03-04-2011, 09:18 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deve67 View Post
Hi, I am new here. Saw a story about IP in the newspaper. Decided to research and was let to this forum. Wow! you are all so full of info. Can't wait to try your recipes.I ordered from idealtogo.My order came yesterday.They want you to order 12 boxes for 1st order. Now I have 12 boxes,a new steamer and new veggie slicer,vitamins,sea salt etc. all over my counter. I have no pantry and limited storage. Can you share how you store and oragnize everything?
I have all my products in a plastic basket. It keeps everything together.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Congrats Judo , I just saw yesterday the hot new colour is red in bathing suits too, so your just in time lol
Old 03-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

NSV for me!!! I am down another jean size! I started at a very snug 22 and 26 pounds and 6 weeks later I am very comfortable in an 18. I'm quite positive that I could get into a 16 but the days of laying on the bed and using pliers on the zipper are looooong gone. Isn't funny the things we did in high school. I am from the same era as the movie Dazed and Confused. Man I love that movie! Definitely dont want my kids to know that though. hehehe
Old 03-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #9  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I'm very excited...My husband joined this week he has about 30 lbs to lose..
My son joined two week ago..he did 9 his first week and 5 the second...he has about 60 lbs and his cholesterol was 300..I was soo upset so now I see great changes in him and he is working out at the gym again too...I'm so happy he is fighting to get back his health and is enjoying it..
I have 14 lbs to go and I want to finish it by the end of march.....I can see an end to my weight loss and a beginning to the new me...
I've got to post some more pictures...
When I lose that 14 lbs...I'm getting a hot red swimsuit...yeaaaaa!!!!!!
My sons favorite so far is the turnip fries...to funny....

That is great that the whole family is involved. So much support for one another. You can do it girl, you will be phasing to the next level real soon and rocking that red suit!!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #10  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deve67 View Post
I set up a small bookshelf in an upstairs bedroom for the IP product. That way no one else in the family will mistakenly take any of my bars and discover how good they are!
Welcome to the site.

Lynn
Old 03-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #11  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Just put in my nashua order and can't wait for it to get here!
Old 03-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #12  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

Time to put my coffee down and get ready for weigh in #8!! Excited to see my coaches scale be in the 130s. Getting closer to phase 2!!
Old 03-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #13  
started IP: Jan 24th 2011

S/C/G: 195/173/125

Height: 5'2"

I am soooo excited by seeing everyone's constant progress! It is so incouraging!
Each time I see that I've lost 1 lbs, I always see a lbs of butter, that's a lot of butter! hee hee... & each lbs gone, is gone forever, shall never return again & will mos def not be missed!

Keep it up! We Can Do This!
Old 03-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #14  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

So many new people starting their journey! Great to see so many people taking on this protocol with full force and bettering their lives. WELCOME to all new people. We can all complete this adventure together!

We can do it!

Have a wonderful IP day and here is to 100% protocol.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 169/162.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Okay. I am probably going to get a beat down for this, but here goes: it will be 3 weeks tomorrow and I have only lost a little over 5 lbs. Not ip fault, but mine! I do not have a coach, at all, they just handed me the products and an info sheet and took my money. What I have learned, I learned from you guys and it is appreciated. I do not even have wi's. I have had a couple of bad slips. Here is what I am debating, next week we will be going on a trip an since my success has not been that great, I thought of going off and restarting when we return. This is really expensive and I am not doing as great as the majority....I love seeing all the exciting stats. I just can't seem to invision myself ever totally giving up sweets. Isn't that so pitiful?

Last edited by Got2benow; 03-04-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Closed Thread