Breakfast -RTD Chocolate, Coffee, 2 packs sweetener
Lunch - Jello, Peppers, pickles
Dinner - 3 oz chicken breast, 3 oz turkey bacon, Asparagus, lettuce
Snack - Wildberry yogurt
Water-lots
Comments/Exercise-

Monday, Date - Weight -March 7, 2011 217.4 lbs
Breakfast - RTD Chocolate, coffee
Lunch - 6 oz chicken Teriyaki (soy sauce, splenda, ginger, garlic), 1 C mushrooms, 1C cucumbers, lettuce.
Dinner -Omelette, peppers, Pickles, Hot sauce
Snack - Jello
Water-lots
Comments/Exercise-

Tuesday, Date - Weight -
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snack -
Water-
Comments/Exercise-

Wednesday, Date - Weight -
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snack -
Water-
Comments/Exercise-

Thursday, Date March 3, 2011- Weight - 220.4
Breakfast - RTD Chocolate/8oz coffee/2 packs of splenda
Lunch - 1 1/2 C Cucumbers, 1/2 cup Mushrooms, 6oz lean ground beef with garlic, 1/4 tsp sea salt, lettuce
Dinner - Cream of Chicken soup, 1C Zuchini, 1C Cauliflower 1tsp EVOO 1/4 tsp sea salt-multivitamin, 2 cal/mags, 1 pot/mag
Snack - Raspberry Jello-multi, 2 cal/mags
Water- 80 oz, 1 can diet dr.pepper (I know but seriously it keeps me sane some days!)
Comments/Exercise- Yoga 90 mins

Friday, - Date - Weight - March 4, 2011. 219.6 lbs
Breakfast - RTD Chocolate, 8 oz coffee, 2 packs sweetener
Lunch - Chefs salad (Veggies, hard boiled egg, deli meat)
Dinner - Omelette, Turnip chips, pickles
Snack - Jello
Water-Could do better....
Comments/Exercise-The chefs salad had a few tomatos in it...I did eat them I love tomatos and couldn't help myself! it was only a few....

Saturday, - Date - Weight - March 5, 2011. 218.6lbs
Breakfast - RTD chocolate, Coffee, 2 packs sweetener
Lunch - Out at Greek Restaurant had Chicken Slouvaki, greek salad (ate mostly cucumbers and green peppers....not sure what the dressing was like probly not IP worthy but I tried!)
Dinner - Omelette, pickles
Snack - Jello
Water-lots
Comments/Exercise- Didn't get all my veggies in today due to some MASSIVE sleeping in basically ran out of day!

Last edited by Adrean; 03-07-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Adrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 265/244/185

Height: Started IP 12/8/14

How did everyone today. I still have to chug down some water.
4meandbrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:17 PM   #63  

just checking in to see how everyone is doing
Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Doing awesome, I am going for my week 8 WI this evening..wish me luck!!
Hollmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default Boot camp

I think Boot Camp is really keeping me on track and it's going great!
thanks to all who are helping. any advice on if we should change anything for next week? Everyone up for another week?
Mary
Hair cut and color tomorrow, I can't wait! Also going to hit the consignment store for some size 14's!!!
mamarix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #66  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

gah I miss my apple puffs! I will survive but this is harder I really look forward to that restricted packet...ooohh well! Today I did pretty good despite being in court for most of the day (not something I did I'm a social worker part of my job lol) I had no where to put my lunch so I bought a chefs salad from the cafeteria it was pretty good actually lots of veggies a hard boiled egg and some deli meat (I know salt!) but it did the trick
Old 03-05-2011, 04:56 AM   #67  

I feel your pain. But this is exactly what I needed and the scales have already moved 3.5 lbs. I rink I will do this 1 or 2 times per month to shake thingd up. hope everyone is doing well and we just have a few days left.

adrran. That's good that you were able to keep going and make great choices and a difficult situation. You made the best choices and it will pay off.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #68  

Default scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4meandbrandon View Post
I feel your pain. But this is exactly what I needed and the scales have already moved 3.5 lbs. I rink I will do this 1 or 2 times per month to shake thingd up. hope everyone is doing well and we just have a few days left.

adrran. That's good that you were able to keep going and make great choices and a difficult situation. You made the best choices and it will pay off.
Hey Teresa, are you weighing every day? I AM and I HAVE to. It keeps me on track, I don't care what the others say. Since we've started this week's boot camp, my scale says I'm down 4.5! I hoping the dr.'s scale matches mine! But I am happy to say I am in the 180's. just barely, but WTH, I'm staying in them for a couple of weeks.

I am definately doing boot camp next week too. How about you? Not eating restricted insn't that tough and it's definately worth it! Join me?
Old 03-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #69  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

I will join you all for boot camp beginning this sunday... if that works for everyone!

I injured my knee and am out for exercising for awhile. That said, it is a good time to go back to phase 1 hard core... boot camp, here I come!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #70  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

Alright so wish me luck people I am off to my friend's birthday celebration and we are going to a greek restaurant and I couldn't find anything about it online so I am going in blind. Hopefully I am able to tailor something to fit my needs! otherwise I will resort to a good old fashioned salad...booorrriiinnng!
Old 03-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #71  

Hey Adrean

I use my EVO to msg and it is constantly spell checking wrong. Sorry for the many typos. I hope everything works for you tonight. I had a last minute Olive Garden dinner last night but was able to have the steak and steamed- only broccoli and the house salad and picked out what I couldn't eat. Yeah I will probably do it again next week and it helps keep me OP. I was hoping no one would ask nut YES I do weigh daily even though I'm frustrated everyday but then I realize that the numbers are always lowering.

Carlas,

Great to have you exercise or not. We love the support and experience. I just kept shaking things up so much that Ididnt know what was working or not and then I kept making excuses. Best for me right now to bootcamp until Im solid. Sorry about your injury because I know you wanted to start working out with IP for athletes.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #72  

Default Next week's thread

Quote:
Yeah. I was thinking that we could start a new thread next week and we can all put our food logs on the first page. Then after the first day; we can comment/question knowing that our food journals will be on pages 1-2.

I would suggest just keeping everything here because the protocol is different and questions comments on the daily thread may confuse newbies because normally having a tomato or some soy puffs would be okay. But those who may want to do the bootcamp may not do it every week. I don't know but I will go the majority opinion.
I think this is a really good idea.....
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #73  

Hey Mamarix1

how did your conference go? Welcome back. I was thinking just to start the new thread tomorrow since what Carla sent started on Sunday to cut down the confusion. Or would that be confusing
Old 03-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #74  

Quote:
Hey Mamarix1

how did your conference go? Welcome back. I was thinking just to start the new thread tomorrow since what Carla sent started on Sunday to cut down the confusion. Or would that be confusing
The conference was good, thanks for asking, OKC is always a great place to visit. Sooo much to do there!
I think we may have the same problem every week of people starting on different days. plus we all wi on different days. It really doesnt matter to me when we start, it's not like it's that hard to keep track of all of our food since we don't eat that much! It is nice to see what others are having for their meals. Now that we know what we're doing it will be easier to arrange it I'm sure.

I am so glad that Carla is joining us, I think it's important to do the Boot Camp, it really feels like it is speeding up the weight loss. If we're going to start again tomorrow, I think we should put out another invite in the other thread to see how many want to join us for this week.
I don't have a problem with people posting their favorite recipes if they are pure non-restrictive recipes. It's fun to try them out to get new ideas! I know some people think we should use the recipe thread, but that is so jam packed with recipes that we just can't eat doing boot camp. What do you think? I hate to start another thread, it gets to be too much.
How has this week been for you?
Mary
Old 03-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #75  

Sounds good. I will start another and hopefully get everyone to post the food logs on the first page and Monday we can start commenting. We can both spread the word.