3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Weekend Chat - 25-27 February 2011 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/226541-ip-weekend-chat-25-27-february-2011-a.html)

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 10:37 PM

Here ya go...

Mojito Cocktail:
1 cup of Perrier
1 cup of Tap water
Sprinkle splenda to taste
3-4 leafs of fresh mint
1 splash of Mint Extract
3 splash of Rhum Extract
Lemon juice

Mix all this together with ice. This really taste like a mojito!

2 splash of banana extract
1 splash of coconut extract
1 splash of rhum extract
2-3 lemon slice
1 cup Perrier
1 cup tap water (well you can only put Perrier if you want)

Mix all this together with crushed ice, add splenda if you want, and it taste like Bahamas!!
___

All those extract are in the cake section of the grocery store. Mine are from club house I don't think they have some calories or carbs.. The ingredients are water, propylene glycol, alcohol and artificial flavour. I think that it's allright.. anyway, it's better than cheating!!

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camio87 (Post 3730831)
I have been feeling the abdominal/stomach pain for a few days now - I saw my coach on Wednesday and she said nothing about it. The worst part I find is the fact that thinking of food makes me feel sick. I cannot think of anything else that would be causing my pain - it is not TOM, it is not gallbladder or appendix - I just wish it would all stop - it is making me want to quit the diet and I don`t want to do that. I am just feeling at a loss for what else to do. I am waiting to find out if I should be doing the cleanse or not - I am trying to focus on the protein while I am not feeling well, but honestly the thought of eating at all makes my stomach toss and I feel like I need to grab a garbage can.:mad::(

Camio.....

I think you should see your doctor. I have to wonder if you have kidney stones. This protocol can be a little rough on the kidneys, especially if your drinking all your water + some.

JMO, I am not a seasoned member here, as I am a newbie, but I don't think you should cleanse with you feeling this way.

At least your doctor and rule out some underlining conditions.

CBG 02-25-2011 10:48 PM

NSV Alert! NSV Alert! My 'new' smaller pants I purchased before Christmas were getting somewhat saggy and baggy and so went shopping and tried on the next smaller size. Pretty pleased that the size 11 fit perfectly! Matched them with a cute little top and have a new outfit I can't wait to wear to work on Monday. Of course I am planning to enjoy the weekend first! Had a great steak, steamed asparagus and am enjoying a lovely glass of red wine. Yup, it is 'cheat' day today on phase IV...think I might get used to this :)

rondar 02-25-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotmilk (Post 3730779)
Hey y'all... I'm a new kid on the block =) Been reading through the boards for a few weeks now and there were so many interesting things to read that I never got around to actually making a profile id. So here I am...

Unlike most of you, I DON'T have a coach...and am doing this all on my own.... So I'm finding it hard to keep myself in check and motivated...but this forum will surely help. I'm on mat leave...so this is the perfect time for me to do this as I have full control over my meals....no unexpected group lunches at work, etc.... Except...I have a girls night planned for Saturday and I'm tripping....trying to stay motivated to not drink alcohol and stick to a salad, dressing on the side. I'm sure it won't be easy. Do you think Smirnoff Ice Lite would be ok?? Zero carbs....

Say.....I've been looking for hours today to find something on the forum...maybe I haven't figured out how to search well yet...but I have a box of these Banana Pineapple shakes that are just making me gag... They taste so "artificial" and "chemical". I was wondering if there is anything to do with them...like recipes or mods so that I can at least use them up.

Any help with this would be appreciated!!

gotmilk- welcome! i don't have a coach either. no big deal considering we have 3FC forum. this is the best place! you could try mixing 1/2 banana pineapple with 1/2 vanilla. might cut the taste some? as for the smirnoff's......omg, i'm looking over my shoulder for a flying caramel nut bar just for sayin that.... :o... i would just NOT do it. i drank once since jan 3rd, and got sick as a dog. no offense alexis and jace... i was a pretty regular drinker too and i just went cold turkey. it sucks but i just brew another cup of tea waiting to phase off for my birthday. i know of another person on this forum who had the same "got sick" experience.

4meandbrandon 02-25-2011 10:50 PM

Oh my....I will be drinking mojitos this weekend, for sur as long as the extract is on protocol. But my coach did say it was okay for the cereal pancakes.

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rondar (Post 3730854)
omg, i'm looking over my shoulder for a flying caramel nut bar just for sayin that.... :o... i would just NOT do it. i drank once since jan 3rd, and got sick as a dog. no offense alexis and jace... .

:rofl:

:rofl:

For both comments!!!!

ljpmo55 02-25-2011 11:00 PM

Just finished my 1st week of IP and lost 8.6 lbs! I am amazed. My leader told me about this site and I am grateful for all your posts..love the tips!

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBG (Post 3730853)
NSV Alert! NSV Alert! My 'new' smaller pants I purchased before Christmas were getting somewhat saggy and baggy and so went shopping and tried on the next smaller size. Pretty pleased that the size 11 fit perfectly! Matched them with a cute little top and have a new outfit I can't wait to wear to work on Monday. Of course I am planning to enjoy the weekend first! Had a great steak, steamed asparagus and am enjoying a lovely glass of red wine. Yup, it is 'cheat' day today on phase IV...think I might get used to this :)

Ohhh CBG, congrats to you!!! Have a sip of that red wine for me :)

I too was a wine drinker.. can't say as tho I miss it, but I know my first
cheat day, it will be on my list!

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljpmo55 (Post 3730863)
Just finished my 1st week of IP and lost 8.6 lbs! I am amazed. My leader told me about this site and I am grateful for all your posts..love the tips!

:welcome: ljpmo!!!!!

WOW!!! You deserve a Wooo Hooo for that!!!! Congrats!

gotmilk 02-25-2011 11:15 PM

Excellent Sherry, thanks so much!! I will give them a try! And thanks for the welcome note =) Are you a diver? I am too....got certified 6 yrs ago ....my hubby is my buddy....we go on cruiseships just so we can dive in every caribbean destination. Fun isn't it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl (Post 3730843)
Here ya go...

Mojito Cocktail:
1 cup of Perrier
1 cup of Tap water
Sprinkle splenda to taste
3-4 leafs of fresh mint
1 splash of Mint Extract
3 splash of Rhum Extract
Lemon juice

Mix all this together with ice. This really taste like a mojito!

2 splash of banana extract
1 splash of coconut extract
1 splash of rhum extract
2-3 lemon slice
1 cup Perrier
1 cup tap water (well you can only put Perrier if you want)

Mix all this together with crushed ice, add splenda if you want, and it taste like Bahamas!!
___

All those extract are in the cake section of the grocery store. Mine are from club house I don't think they have some calories or carbs.. The ingredients are water, propylene glycol, alcohol and artificial flavour. I think that it's allright.. anyway, it's better than cheating!!

4meandbrandon 02-25-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljpmo55 (Post 3730863)

CONGRATS!! on the great week.

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotmilk (Post 3730883)
Excellent Sherry, thanks so much!! I will give them a try! And thanks for the welcome note =) Are you a diver? I am too....got certified 6 yrs ago ....my hubby is my buddy....we go on cruiseships just so we can dive in every caribbean destination. Fun isn't it??

Your welcome!

Yes, I'm a diver too. We aren't real big cruiseline divers, so many ports, there really isn't enough time to do a 2 tank dive, and I'm a "cruiser" type person that I'm on that boat an hour before it departs.

We just fly to an island and we usually do either 4 or 5 dives a day. We have been all over the world diving, put has been put on hold for a few years because of my hubby's back. I'm keeping my paws crossed that maybe by the end of the year we can dive again :swim:

gotmilk 02-25-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl (Post 3730894)
Your welcome!

Yes, I'm a diver too. We aren't real big cruiseline divers, so many ports, there really isn't enough time to do a 2 tank dive, and I'm a "cruiser" type person that I'm on that boat an hour before it departs.

We just fly to an island and we usually do either 4 or 5 dives a day. We have been all over the world diving, put has been put on hold for a few years because of my hubby's back. I'm keeping my paws crossed that maybe by the end of the year we can dive again :swim:

That's awesome...we were actually looking into doing either a liveaboard or 1 week in Roatan Honduras or Dominica.....we ended up doing neither as we were blessed with a little one this year....our diving is on hold until he's old enough to be left with grandpa and grandma for a week...I'm thinking 15 yrs? lol

Coloradodivegirl 02-25-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotmilk (Post 3730902)
That's awesome...we were actually looking into doing either a liveaboard or 1 week in Roatan Honduras or Dominica.....we ended up doing neither as we were blessed with a little one this year....our diving is on hold until he's old enough to be left with grandpa and grandma for a week...I'm thinking 15 yrs? lol

LOL... Well congrats on your little one...

Maybe at 12, you can get him certified and he can dive with you guys!

in4life 02-25-2011 11:51 PM

I stayed on plan all day today! I'll tune it tomorrow!