3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #151

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

I am a little frustrated, I know there was a scale debate going on here a few days ago and now I know what others were talking about. I had my WI last evening and the scale showed 165. I hopped on the scale this morning and it read 160. I know the scale fluctuates, but 5 lbs is a big number. I guess maybe the time of my WI might be a factor. Just wanted to vent....thanks!!

Old 02-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #152

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
Morning everyone
I just have a quick second to check in before I'm off for the day but wanted to share with you all. Had my first official weigh in this morning and although she didn't measure me this week I am down.....

14.5 lbs

I couldn't be happier! Thank you all so much for helping me through this week. I'm looking forward to the new me!
Ontario way to go on losing 14.5 lbs. Now don't you feel better about sticking to protocol?

Christine
Old 02-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #153

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by in4life View Post
I stayed on plan all day today! I'll tune it tomorrow!
That's the way to do it. One meal,one day one week!!! Every Wednesday after I get weighed and lose weight I think one week wasn't so bad. I will try again for one more week. It has been six weeks now I am feeling better and looking better. I believe my tummy is shrinking!!! Just yesterday I felt "skinny"my tummy is even flatter. Stay with it and you will see results!!! Good luck with today!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #154

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Someone needs to start another "Life After Phase 1" thread since the other one is closed. I really like reading those two threads. Lots of info in there and it keeps me on track.
Hey Girlie... Try to stay warm, it's pretty cold out there!! I check the weather daily cause my husband is still working in Regina..oh let me rephrase that, he is freezing his buns off out there!! LOL It's cold here, but not as cold is it is there. Kinda makes it hard to do outdoor activities when it's -43!!
Hang in there, spring has to come soon!!

Last edited by Hollmark; 02-26-2011 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #155

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Good Morning Sherry. I am drinking my as well.

Christine
Old 02-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #156

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollmark View Post
I am a little frustrated, I know there was a scale debate going on here a few days ago and now I know what others were talking about. I had my WI last evening and the scale showed 165. I hopped on the scale this morning and it read 160. I know the scale fluctuates, but 5 lbs is a big number. I guess maybe the time of my WI might be a factor. Just wanted to vent....thanks!!
Were both readings on the same scale? I've noticed about a 4lb difference between mine and the one at the clinic I go to...(the one at the clinic is nicer to me). I'm sure you know this but no two scales are the same and what my coach has recommended I do is not bother with mine at home at this point and just stick with hers. I agree with what she said too in that as long as we're staying OP, it'll work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsgrrl View Post
Ontario way to go on losing 14.5 lbs. Now don't you feel better about sticking to protocol?
Absolutely
Old 02-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #157

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Hey Girlie... Try to stay warm, it's pretty cold out there!! I check the weather daily cause my husband is still working in Regina..oh let me rephrase that, he is freezing his buns off out there!! LOL It's cold here, but not as cold is it is there. Kinda makes it hard to do outdoor activities when it's -43!!
I am trying to stay warm!!! It is about 5 degrees warmer this morning then yesterday morning!! Makes feeding the cattle a challenge that is for sure. Blew a leak in one of the hydrolic hoses on the tractor.

I hope your husband doesn't have to work outside in this weather!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #158

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Hi Jupiter...

I hang out over there reading too. Don't look at me to start a new thread, I always seem to mess them up, I'm sure one of the seasoned members will do that for us.

Doesn't it look like phase 4 is corn-fusing? YIKES. Should be interesting for me, as I'm not a big breakfast eater, and with my work schedule, that just isn't "real life." I know me, I will research the **** out of it, and come up with something.
I see svelting started another one!!!

I have been studying the phase 3 and 4 protocol sheets and reading those threads since I started IP hahaha.

Last edited by jupiter; 02-26-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #159

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everybody!!

Last week was HORRIBLE!! I cheated a lot I felt horrible I had stomach pain it was awefull, I didn't drink enough water, missed some vitamines SO, really bad week. I'm back on track this week and ON protocol. I can do this!

have a good OP day!

One for every 5 pounds lost:

W1: -4.0 W2: -2.4 W3: -3.4 W4: +0.7 W5: -3.2 W6: -3.4 W7: +3.6 W8: -4.0 W9: -3.2 W10: -0.4 W11 & W12: -2.7 W13: - 3.7

Bikini Challenge
Old 02-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #160

S/C/G: 288/268.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Default muffins/crepes

According to the new IP Phase 1 protocol sheet, muffins are no longer listed as restricted, but the pancakces are - do you not use the same package to make both?

Signed up at the gym on November 5th, 2011
Started the Biggest Loser Meal Plan on November 5th, 2011

Mini Goal 1: 250lbs by Christmas
Old 02-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #161
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! Checking in to see how everyone is doing. I haven't posted on here for awhile. I'm currently in Phoenix trying to get warm but they are having a chilly week here. It is still warmer than Iowa. At least there isn't any snow here. I have been off protocol since December and have made plans to restart IP as soon as I get home in a week. Hopefully I haven't done too much damage but the jeans feel tight. It's a funny feeling when you go off protocol just a few pounds makes me feel fat! Gearing my mind and body up to restart. I am hoping to finish this journey on IP by the time summer arrives and the wearing shorts time will be here. The mental part is the toughest.

Everyone take care.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #162

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I see svelting started another one!!!

I have been studying the phase 3 and 4 protocol sheets and reading those threads since I started IP hahaha.
jupiter- i find myself doing alot of mental planning about life after IP as well. what kind of a balance between my food choices is going to work for me etc. one thing i have decided for sure is that my breakfast is always going to be protein coffee of some sort. i'll have to move anything more than that to a few hours later. i can not do a big breakfast... barf!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa333 View Post
Good morning everybody!!

Last week was HORRIBLE!! I cheated a lot I felt horrible I had stomach pain it was awefull, I didn't drink enough water, missed some vitamines SO, really bad week. I'm back on track this week and ON protocol. I can do this!

have a good OP day!
vanessa- welcome back to the fold! here's wishing you a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowahawkeyemom View Post
Good morning everyone! Checking in to see how everyone is doing. I haven't posted on here for awhile. I'm currently in Phoenix trying to get warm but they are having a chilly week here. It is still warmer than Iowa. At least there isn't any snow here. I have been off protocol since December and have made plans to restart IP as soon as I get home in a week. Hopefully I haven't done too much damage but the jeans feel tight. It's a funny feeling when you go off protocol just a few pounds makes me feel fat! Gearing my mind and body up to restart. I am hoping to finish this journey on IP by the time summer arrives and the wearing shorts time will be here. The mental part is the toughest.

Everyone take care.
iowa- OMG i would sacrifice to be in phoenix right now. wyoming winter round two (or more like 3 and 4...) welcome back to protocol! good luck!

IP protocol with animal proteins and alternate products since Jan 3rd, 2011
Old 02-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #163

S/C/G: 178/169/150

Height: 5'8''

Excellent Rondar, will try the vanilla + banana pineapple mix tomorrow...going out to buy some different packets now. By curiosity...how much do you guys pay for a box of 7 packets? Are we allowed to say or talk about this on the forum?

Also....what's the overall attitude towards IP'ers without coaches on this forum...is that frowned uponed here? Are we considered lucky, not lucky, deviant ....lol

My one week weigh in will be Monday....but I am already feeling so much better in my jeans. I can at least sit without the buttons and zipper digging into my stomach. I used to have to tuck my belly into my jeans after sitting...and now...just one week later, I don't have to do it anymore...Woot woot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
gotmilk- welcome! i don't have a coach either. no big deal considering we have 3FC forum. this is the best place! you could try mixing 1/2 banana pineapple with 1/2 vanilla. might cut the taste some? as for the smirnoff's......omg, i'm looking over my shoulder for a flying caramel nut bar just for sayin that.... ... i would just NOT do it. i drank once since jan 3rd, and got sick as a dog. no offense alexis and jace... i was a pretty regular drinker too and i just went cold turkey. it sucks but i just brew another cup of tea waiting to phase off for my birthday. i know of another person on this forum who had the same "got sick" experience.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #164

S/C/G: 188/188/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Any idea when spring is coming, it is another cold day in Alberta to, it seems if it warms up then the wind blows and makes it just as cold.

Just starting IP again
Old 02-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #165
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Ok, once again I'm running in here for help.

Going out to dinner with the MIL tonight, and we are going to Red Robin (YUM)

I would give my eye tooth for one of their burgers, so I have customizer my burger and it has calculated the the specs for me... (very cool webpage I must say) So what do you guys thing? Seems like a lot of fat (but then again, I don't know now many grams of fat I'm getting daily) and the sugar has me worried.

Shroom Burger - Patty and mushrooms only. No sauce, no bun, no cheese, no garlic butter....

Cal: 421
Fat: 28 g
Sodium 482 g
Carbs: 8 g
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 33 g
Weight: 282g - this seem way over weight, maybe eating 1/2 of the patty?
Sugar: 3 g

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.

One for every 5 pounds lost:
Closed Thread