Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmax View Post
just came back from my WI woohoo, 7lbs!! very encouraging.

Wow!! That's amazing!! Congrats!!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #77  
Slowly Shrinking!

S/C/G: Size 18/Size 18/Size 12

Height: 5'8

Default Day 3

Hello! Just read through everyone's posts for the day and feel so much encouragement. Juiceman, you have to keep posting - I need your input!

In IP news, yesterday was pretty rough and I was a very grumpy lady, but today I feel AMAZING. Light and floaty and euphoric. It's very weird, but I could get used to it. I don't weigh in until Monday, but unofficial glances at the scale show some positive feedback.

I'm just so excited to see where this goes!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #78  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Well, I WI this morning and was down .8 lbs & 2 inches. That was pretty much the loss that I was expecting. The whoosh fairy (where did that come from BTW? I love it!) visited me twice in 2 weeks (11 lbs!)and I figured that this would be a low week, so I'm okay with it. REALLY happy with those 2 inches though - one off the girls (swelling is going down) and 1 off my waist. This was a hard week for me protocol-wise. This whole being home all day makes it a lot harder for me to not want to eat! I made some bad decisions last week, but I'll do better this week!

In other INCREDIBLE news, I have lost 25% of my body mass. That is CRAZY to me!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
WI 5 today and lost 1lbs and 2 1/2 inches. Not the number I was looking for but I know from reading posts that it does happen. I would have been heartbroken if I had not been prepared. I did everything right so I know it's just my body adjusting. Not gonna let it get to me at least I lost weight. Congrats to all who have lost!!! Your posts always keep me inspired!!
I'll take a one pound loss any day!! The scale is moving down and you should be proud of yourself. I often think of a block of butter, that's what a pound looks like....you should be over the moon! I know it can be discouraging, but your 1 lb lighter and that's something to be proud of!
I have my WI on Friday...I hope I lost at least a pound!!
Congrats and keep smiling!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 222/207.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
WI 5 today and lost 1lbs and 2 1/2 inches. Not the number I was looking for but I know from reading posts that it does happen. I would have been heartbroken if I had not been prepared. I did everything right so I know it's just my body adjusting. Not gonna let it get to me at least I lost weight. Congrats to all who have lost!!! Your posts always keep me inspired!!
Keep on Keeping On! You're doing great! Celebrate your loss! Do a happy dance!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #81  

Quote:

YE-HAW!! That's such great news! Keep up the good work!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post
had my weigh in today. down another 3.4 so that makes it 81.4lbs lost in 3 and 1/2 months.
That's impressive!! Congrats, your progress is motivating for all of us on IP!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #83  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
Hello! Just read through everyone's posts for the day and feel so much encouragement. Juiceman, you have to keep posting - I need your input!

In IP news, yesterday was pretty rough and I was a very grumpy lady, but today I feel AMAZING. Light and floaty and euphoric. It's very weird, but I could get used to it. I don't weigh in until Monday, but unofficial glances at the scale show some positive feedback.

Good work, Marcus. The first week is the toughest IMHO as long as you can battle through it, it does become much easier and simpiler. It will also become a routine and like clockwork. There are days I am grumpy and out of sorts, but they are few and far between. I will let you know how my new adventure goes. You can do it. I have a WI tomorrow and will most likely tell my clinic addios!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #84  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Juiceman - you and Hollmark are my secret (well not so secret anymore) starting buddies...You have to keep telling us your progress and sharing with us what works. I think this forum is great for support and education. You will have lots to share with us as you go out on your own and no doubt we can learn from your progress. DON'T BE A STRANGER!!!
AWWW!! CheekyWit
I like to check in to see how my buddies are doing and comparing weight losses!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camio87 View Post
Back from my 4th weigh-in - down 4lbs for a 4 week total of 22lbs - I was hoping for 6, but I will take 4 any day. Am going to try the vanilla pudding this week with pumpkin pie spice - hoping it will be like a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ.
Making meatballs for supper tonight to have with salad. Have an IP info night tonight that my coach is begging me to come to. I don`t know if I want to sacrifice the time to go, but I will see how I am feeling.
In any case, hopefully you are all having a great IP day!

CONGRATS!! 22lbs in 4 weeks. W-O-W! love it! Keep up the good work! You're inspiring me!!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #86  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollmark View Post
I write everything in my jornal..I had 2 pieces of maple leaf bacon the other day. I could have eaten a cupcake or a chocolate bar!!
*giggle* I guess when there's cheats, you could have always cheated a lot worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post

WOW, could it be Marcus? Keto? OOOOO, how long have you been on IP? Do tell, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
Well, I WI this morning and was down .8 lbs & 2 inches. That was pretty much the loss that I was expecting. The whoosh fairy (where did that come from BTW? I love it!) visited me twice in 2 weeks (11 lbs!)and I figured that this would be a low week, so I'm okay with it. REALLY happy with those 2 inches though - one off the girls (swelling is going down) and 1 off my waist. This was a hard week for me protocol-wise. This whole being home all day makes it a lot harder for me to not want to eat! I made some bad decisions last week, but I'll do better this week!

Wow Mrs. D! You are just so amazing! 2"? There's a magic number of 2" somewhere in my further...I promise to be patient

I had the lemon pudding as my snack last night, and here's a warning for you newbies, it didn't taste bad, but I had this strange urge to break out a baby diaper and start dusting my wood furniture.

Ohhh and Amber.... good luck with tomato Soup! Hmmm, IDK about it, not bad, just needs help. I think I'll call myself the "pudding girl" - the lemon pudding.

Here's some for those who need it....
Old 02-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #87  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Wow Mrs. D! You are just so amazing! 2"? There's a magic number of 2" somewhere in my further...I promise to be patient

I had the lemon pudding as my snack last night, and here's a warning for you newbies, it didn't taste bad, but I had this strange urge to break out a baby diaper and start dusting my wood furniture...
You will get your 2"! I really can't wait to hear how your WI goes... And the lemon pudding TOTALLY smells like Pledge. I actually like it, but wish that it didn't get so "airy" - it's just kind of an odd texture to me.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #88  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd447 View Post
I had a small NSV today. Tried on a pair of pants that I have had for years and they have always been uncomfortably tight - had to wear major control top hose to even get them zipped. They zipped easily, in fact I think I could take them off without unbuttoning them! Feels good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbelle View Post
had my weigh in today. down another 3.4 so that makes it 81.4lbs lost in 3 and 1/2 months.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camio87 View Post
Back from my 4th weigh-in - down 4lbs for a 4 week total of 22lbs - I was hoping for 6, but I will take 4 any day. Am going to try the vanilla pudding this week with pumpkin pie spice - hoping it will be like a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ.
Making meatballs for supper tonight to have with salad. Have an IP info night tonight that my coach is begging me to come to. I don`t know if I want to sacrifice the time to go, but I will see how I am feeling.
In any case, hopefully you are all having a great IP day!
Quote:

Great job all! Good work on the SV and NSV's and all the inches lost. Way to go. Keep it up. We can do this together!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #89  

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Thanks. I was just not sure where I would continue to post progress since I will really not be using any IP products, just their protocol. I did not want to offend anyone new or old as far as being on an IP thread, but not using the IP products. I know many of us are using alternatives along with IP products and there are some who use only alternatives here. I will not tout alternatives, but will give my opinion if asked. Mostly just stop in and post progress and see how everyone is doing.

Thank you again for your advice.
juiceman, if there were any rules against non-IP-product-users posting here, I would've been kicked off long ago!.. of course, this is THE place for you to post your progress, & we'll be cheering you on as usual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber2beme View Post
morning everybody!
It's really interesting to see people's progress and hear how they are changing things to meet their needs and still be successful on plan. I went for my 7th WI yesterday and I lost all but .4 of the pounds that i had gained the week before.
the sick thing is i was actually considering stopping at some fast food place or candy shop cause i was having MAJOR cravings yesterday after i had my official weigh in. I didn't. I will admit that Bacon has been something i have been eating to deal with cravings and feel like i am still doing fine since i get one with no carbs no sugar. BUT probably fattier than it should be and I probably would have a larger loss if i could stay away from it.
I have never done anything other than what i guess is considered the "boot camp" BUT i certainly could stay away from Beef, pork and higher carb veggies to see if that will jump me into the next 10 pound range. there is about a 2 pound difference from my house and the clinic. unfortunately not officially in my favor but that's ok.
Thinking about dating and maybe running into my ex someday and giving him a big nah nah na boo boo! sooo the sooner i can get to goal the better!!!
I bought the new tomatoe soup packets. crossing my fingers that they are as good as people are saying!
p.s. very slick of you miss sherry to not pm me so i would feel compelled to post on the thread.
Amber, love your comment about running into your ex... I haven't seen my ex-hubby for almost 12 years (he lives in another state) & still think it'd be funny to flaunt my new lots-skinnier self... what I really want is to be lots thinner than his present wife, even though I like her, I know it'd bug him!.. mean, aren't I?..

As for the rest of you, my wonderful IP friends, all I can say is WOW!!!.. so many SVs & NSVs today... great work!..

hugs
Old 02-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #90  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Quote:
You will get your 2"! I really can't wait to hear how your WI goes... And the lemon pudding TOTALLY smells like Pledge. I actually like it, but wish that it didn't get so "airy" - it's just kind of an odd texture to me.
Yep! I agree and it tastes like I would imagine Pledge to taste. Alexis (the bootiful poodle in my Avy) sure enjoyed licking the top of the shaker)

Shhhh, don't tell her daddy, he'll me!
Closed Thread