Old 02-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #1  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Post IP Daily Chat - Friday February 18, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!! Kick that spoon licking to the curb!

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
•been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
•AND
•posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 02-17-2011, 11:41 PM   #2  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

It's not showing the links guys....sorry! Hopefully someone will be around tomorrow night to start the weekend thread... (keeping paws crossed)
Coloradodivegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
It's not showing the links guys....sorry! Hopefully someone will be around tomorrow night to start the weekend thread... (keeping paws crossed)
need another smackdown with a caramel nut bar divegirl? i can see why the newbies would need the links tho..... i wonder how many people have read dr. tran's material. the ultimate reference! (and i'm not sure if i would be considered a newbie still or not, but i feel matured a little bit at least!)

NSV- total cholesterol is currently 132, down from 179! 23lbs made that much difference. i am quite impressed!

sorry i'm a late night poster but here's to wishing you all a great IP friday and weekend! lets rock it!

Last edited by rondar; 02-18-2011 at 12:05 AM.
rondar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Wow this is weird I am posting for friday but it is just after 10 on thursday! I have travelled into the future I wonder if I should step on the scale and see if I lost any weight LOL! Well heres to Friday and a long weekend for us Canadians or at least us Albertans... since there is no stat holiday in February we created one...its called Family Day! So no work on Monday and no school for the kidlets! Oh Canada, eh!
Pegsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:47 AM   #5  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Hello all you IP Warriors out there. It has been a very busy week for me and I haven't been able to post so congrats to all of you with successful weight loss and wonderful NSV. Everybody keep up the great jobs you are doing and here's to a awesome Friday. Well I have WI#13 in a few hours and I hope it will be successful. Will report back later. Have a AWESOME IP Day!!!!!
couts71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:02 AM   #6  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Hello all you IP Warriors out there. It has been a very busy week for me and I haven't been able to post so congrats to all of you with successful weight loss and wonderful NSV. Everybody keep up the great jobs you are doing and here's to a awesome Friday. Well I have WI#13 in a few hours and I hope it will be successful. Will report back later. Have a AWESOME IP Day!!!!!
You are gonna do great!! I just know it!! You are so close to your goal!! Whoo Hoo!!
DinobowerRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:04 AM   #7  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Here's to everyone having a rockin' IP weekend!! We can so do this!!
DinobowerRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:09 AM   #8  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This Thread is now closed.

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I opened a weekend chat instead with the links in the opening post. Let's move the conversation over there for a continuous weekend chat. Thanks!

IP Weekend Chat - 18-20 February 2011

Last edited by EatAnts; 02-18-2011 at 05:10 AM.
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 185/155/155

Height: 5.6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
I am so proud of you my friend. hope you had a great WI. you look fantastic!
2rideagain is offline   Reply With Quote