Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #106  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
So, the drains got pulled today and as promised, I've taken pictures. The first picture was taken a week ago, the second one, today.
Looking great! Had this done a number of years ago and it is one of the best things I have done for myself. Love that shirts fit and button up properly and I can enjoy a lot more activities than before. Like you I had my procedure paid for...and the only thing I would have done differently would have been to have the excess skin/fat from where they put the drain tubes removed. Mind you, they are much better now that I have taken off a lot of excess poundage!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #107  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBG View Post
Looking great! Had this done a number of years ago and it is one of the best things I have done for myself. Love that shirts fit and button up properly and I can enjoy a lot more activities than before. Like you I had my procedure paid for...and the only thing I would have done differently would have been to have the excess skin/fat from where they put the drain tubes removed. Mind you, they are much better now that I have taken off a lot of excess poundage!
I don't really have much excess tissue right there (the dr was really surprised) which is why I could tell just how swollen I was after surgery! This program took away my extra fat from there...
Old 02-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #108  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Happy Valentines all!
Congrats on the losses and Mrs D.. you look fantastic!

I had to post what a wonderful DH I have. He wanted me to have "chocolate" for Valentines day, so, ha made WF chocolate syurp frozen chocolates for me in little heart shaped molds. They were wonderful! He mixed a few WF things in with the chocolate like strawberry and caramel .. I was almost in tears from how thoughtful he is. Sorry to gush, but I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man.

Tomorrow is not only my WI but my father is coming back into town. I haven't seen him since October.. I can't wait!!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 153/129/120-125

Height: 5'1"

Default Meatballs

Someone posted a recipe for meatballs somewhere on these threads, but I can`t find it now. I looked on the recipe ones, but I must be missing something?! It was hamburger and shredded veggies, cauliflower, zuchini, maybe, I don`t remember what else. Anyway, if anyone knows what I`m talking about, or if you posted it could you tell me where??! thanks! They sounded really good, and I want to make them
Old 02-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Default Proti Diet Smooth Caramel & Peanut Bar Review

i will put all my food pics in this picasa folder and you all can get into it whenever.... i'll add and post the new items as i go... if you can think of any other details you would like to know, mention it and i'll add as able.

https://picasaweb.google.com/rondaro...70434928302066

i'm going to show all you scardy cats my spinach smoothie later in the week.... it does sound gross, but it is so not! this is how i got started with them... she poses alot of good information and benefits of the leafy greens! http://www.greensmoothierevolution.com/
Old 02-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #111  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
OMG the Spinach smoothie sounds disgusting! Are you serious? I'm sorry, I just can't imagine! Can we have tomato sauce? I'm still in Phase 1 and I don't think tomato sauce is allowed. Sometimes I get so confused.
mamarix- the tomato sauce was in the original recipe on the recipe thread "Stuffed Green Peppers". my off the cuff version i used double concentrate paste out of the tube and water. i doubt with all the volume of meat and veggies plus the multiple serving sizes that it would impact us much. but you could treat it as a once a week meal to be safe...
Old 02-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #112  

Default Lindora Chocolate Fudge Cake Review

https://picasaweb.google.com/rondaro...10150810526530

Lindora Chocolate Fudge Cake- one cupcake size cake. delish!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:27 AM   #113  
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarix1 View Post
Happy Valentines Day everyone. I hope you all had a day where you felt loved.

WI #3 tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed. I'm feeling better today, that flu is a killer. At least it kills the appetite.

Is anyone else having problems eating all the veggies and meat at night? I have an IP drink when I first get off work because I am starving, and then when it's time for supper I'm just not that hungry! I am so hungry for the meat so that is all I eat.

I eat in the lunch room at school at noon, so I do eat lots of lettuce and fresh veggies there. The cooks even put cider vinegar and olive oil out for me.

Do I have to eat all the veggies at night too? I also have an IP drink before I go to bed. I have lost consistently, but I'm not following it exactly any more. any thoughts would be appreciated.
Why don't you change-up what you're eating and when. Why have a shake when you get home? Are you having an IP protien at lunch? Having IP protien at lunch will help prevent that afternoon hunger. Have veggies for your after school snack instead. Keep some cut up and ready in the fridge so that they are a quick grab when you get home. Or, have lettuce with or without veggies. Do you have to eat supper at a specific time? If not, eat later when you have had time to digest your snack. Save your IP item for your bedtime snack. It will tide you through the night very nicely. Just some suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
So, the drains got pulled today and as promised, I've taken pictures. The first picture was taken a week ago, the second one, today.
Looking good! Personally, I have a hard time understanding this surgery as my shoe is on the other foot. The DDs I gained, I thought of as my compensation for being 'fat'. Now that I'm losing weight (and my boobs ), I gotta admit I'm a little sad about that. However, I'm glad for you that you are really happy with your decision and you are looking well.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:37 AM   #114  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
Congrats on the losses and Mrs D.. you look fantastic!
And congratulations to you -- on so many different levels.

mamarix1, Would it be possible for you to have your "dinner" at lunch time?

And Mrs D, I say, old girl! (with the new girls), spiffy.

Last edited by Linden; 02-15-2011 at 02:53 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:12 AM   #115  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Sheshie, and
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post

I had a similiar situation where we were friends in high school, then my dad got transferred out of state and we lost touch. Now ten years later we are happily married with 2 boys!!
I LOVE happy endings. You couldn't have shared them on a better day.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:15 AM   #116  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Default Monday chat closed.

Hop on over to Tuesday.
Closed Thread