Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 06:34 PM   #61  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunbumblebee View Post
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Day 14: I had some good moments this weekend. I packed up a big box full of carbs and brought them to my parents. I also gave my hubby all of my vday candy i got from family.

today is a difficult day though. i've been sick for the past few days and have been taking antibiotics and decongestants. i am so weak and shaky today. I'm also getting a bit discouraged because i don't think i've lost any weight at all this week. it's hard to continue when you don't see results. i guess i'm just feeling a bit blue
I know the 'blue weepies' get me too, on and off.. fat cells crying cause they gotta leave my comfy chubby body,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbf410 View Post
I'm so excited. I had my WI this morning and I am down 2 pounds! Wahoo!
woo hoo is right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgadsMe View Post
Had my 2nd WI this morning. Down 3.6 lbs. Yea! Picked up a packet of the new tomato soup to give it a try... hope it tastes good, I miss eating tomatoes.

My coach was great today. I really felt a much better connection with her. My coach says no limes, LEMONs are OK.

Splenda is fine too from what I've been told. I didn't get in trouble for having 2 diet cokes this week either...and those really felt like such a treat for me!

Happy day to you all!
congrats on the lbs lost!!!! woo hoo again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Just popping in to wish everybody a Happy Valentine's Day!.. I hope Cupid finds all of you, just like he found me!!!..

hugs
oh?? new man in your life?? details....
Old 02-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #62  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

hubby was off today with me, so we went to see a movie THE COMPANY MEN. It was good- great cast. Then we went to Olive Garden- they have grilled skewers of chicken and veggies allowed.. yum!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 198/168/?

Height: 5'2

well, great Valentine's Day for me! After a standstill weigh in last week, I am happy to say that my WI I lost 3.6lbs today. 24lbs in 6 weeks and 9 inches! Last nite was the first time in a long time that I was craving my big bag of chips while watching the Grammy's. I am a total carb addict, and can"t believe that I haven't craved my chips sooner. so today I got a few packs of the IP bbq and vinegar chips. Happy Valentine:s to me!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 198/168/?

Height: 5'2

Hollmark, where in SE Manitoba are you from? I'm originally from there
Old 02-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Sick of being stuck
Official weigh in tomorrow! I hope to heck that I have lost more than a couple of ounces. I am getting very frusturated, the funny thing is I can't quit I am obsessed with losing more weight and this is the only thing that has ever worked for me but if the lbs. don't start dropping soon... well I guess I will wait and see. Fingers crossed while drinking more water!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #66  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
Here is the new Phase 1 Protocol with the new meat allowance. This was sent to me by my cardiologist (my coach) yesterday. I hope I do this right. Okay, I've uploaded the file, titled "New Phase 1" it says it's attached here as a link. I'll see if this works.
Thanks.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #67  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Here is the new Phase 1 Protocol with the new meat allowance. This was sent to me by my cardiologist (my coach) yesterday. I hope I do this right. Okay, I've uploaded the file, titled "New Phase 1" it says it's attached here as a link. I'll see if this works.
Oh thank you!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #68  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Just popping in to wish everybody a Happy Valentine's Day!.. I hope Cupid finds all of you, just like he found me!!!..
Old 02-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Default my nashau order

hi all and happy <3 day to everyone! cupid found me and left a big box of nashau on my porch! I got 2 bars, 2 cereal, 1 chip, hot cocoa and pudding. all about $11 per 7 serving box. ...of course i opened one of each and took a tiny nibble taste test, i couldn't help it! the ProtiDiet peanut butter smooth caramel crisp bar is amazing. its a cheat in itself! and it has 10 g fiber! finally they get it.....add some fiber!!

would anyone be interested in the counts on these items with a taste review? i'd be glad to post.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 PM   #70  

Quote:
esammy- thank you thank you thank you!!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #71  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Well back to reality tomorrow my flight back to NJ leaves really early. I have been in Las Vegas visiting my BF and I have been doing really well on staying on plan. It was my birthday yesterday and the BF took me to dinner so I did indulge in 1 small glass of Pino...I get weighted in on Wed so we will see that results. I have not been weighed for a 1 1/2 weeks so I am looking forward to seeing how I did.

Well off again to another restaurant tonight to celebrate Valentines day and I already researched the menu to stay on protocol.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 153/129/120-125

Height: 5'1"

Ugh..so not happy valentines day to me! WI #6 and didn`t lose ONE ounce. Exactly the same as last week. And only 1 3/4 inches. My body fat % went down, how can you go down in that w/out having lost weight?? I`m going to up the water, and add restricteds back in, I only had 2 last week. Any other ideas? I don`t go over on the oil, I don`t think. Just a little discouraged and really want something good to eat! I`m roasting broccoli, so maybe that`ll help
Old 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
Ugh..so not happy valentines day to me! WI #6 and didn`t lose ONE ounce. Exactly the same as last week. And only 1 3/4 inches. My body fat % went down, how can you go down in that w/out having lost weight?? I`m going to up the water, and add restricteds back in, I only had 2 last week. Any other ideas? I don`t go over on the oil, I don`t think. Just a little discouraged and really want something good to eat! I`m roasting broccoli, so maybe that`ll help
kjw- are you measuring by a pair of pants or anything like that? photo journal? the scale can be so unrelenting sometimes...
Old 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
oh?? new man in your life?? details....
haha... not really a NEW man... somebody I've known for more than 40 years, but we somehow got distracted from each other way back when... now back in contact & discovering all those wonderful old feelings are still there for both of us... trying to figure out how to get together, he lives in South Carolina & I live in Texas... it's lots of fun getting to know each other all over again...

hugs
Old 02-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
Christine, those soy chips are very very close to what I can remember from the IP crisps. Thank you so much! If they don't have them this Wednesday, I'll be doing some ordering!
From Amazon 12 - 5 ounce bags (four servings each bag) $29.72 (62 cents a serving) vs $4 a serving for IP. ummmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
hi all and happy <3 day to everyone! cupid found me and left a big box of nashau on my porch! I got 2 bars, 2 cereal, 1 chip, hot cocoa and pudding. all about $11 per 7 serving box. ...of course i opened one of each and took a tiny nibble taste test, i couldn't help it! the ProtiDiet peanut butter smooth caramel crisp bar is amazing. its a cheat in itself! and it has 10 g fiber! finally they get it.....add some fiber!!

would anyone be interested in the counts on these items with a taste review? i'd be glad to post.
I would be interested in your taste reviews. Are their bars packaged just like IP bars?
Closed Thread