Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #61  
JSP
Started IP 10/3/10

S/C/G: 164/129/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwitfat View Post
Oh, you will pee.....with all the water I'm drinking there are at least 6 bathroom trips during the night. LOL...

Day 12 I'm down 10.5 lbs. But ready to quit.

... lots of headaches, nausea, fatigue.....it seems to hit the day after feeling great and getting moderate exercise (a short walk) Anyone else feeling this way?
Try to stick it out. You are still fairly new to the program, and it does get better with time. When I started (10/10) I was just a bit heavier than you, but at the time I was running for over an hour straight. They told me to hold off on exercise, at least for the first three weeks. I ignored their advise, but found I did not have the stamina to exercise as I had done prior to IP. At that point I listened to my body and did not push it. I cut back but never stopped working out. I also had headaches and fatigue (no nausea). Over time, as my body adjusted, the exercising became easier, the fatigue lessened and the headaches went away. If you are not feeling well after you exercise, you may want to hold off for a while. Some coaches do not recommend any exercise at all during phase 1, some ask to wait at least three weeks.

As for me, I am only a few lbs away from phase 3. I recently cut back all cardio to speed up my losses, but continue to walk daily, and use light weights 2-3 times a week, and I have never felt better. I suspect the same will work for you if you give it time.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

Height: 5'7"

Ok I just came back from WI #4.. +0.7 I new I didn't loose but a gain?? And I stayed on protocol the entire week. Ok I will be strong and next week will be a lost for sure! Have a good day!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #63  
JSP
Started IP 10/3/10

S/C/G: 164/129/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Question for anyone who might know. The "My Successs Progress Chart, I Know I Can!" that charts your
Date, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, arm size, thigh size, %fat, H20% and lbs lost.......your coach should keep this I think but I have mine copy the numbers each week for me.

What exactly is H20%? I do not believe this to be what part of your body is water....

The combination of these numbers has consitantly gone down. 88.1%, 83.7%, 83.1%, 81.6%, 77.5%

My body fat numbers continue to drop and this H20% seems to be staying the same. Does not seem to change much with the amount of water I do or do not drink.

Any thoughts or knowledge on this?
I am not sure if this is the same thing, but at each weigh in, my coach measures my hydration level. It hovers around 50%. She said 50-70% is the appropriate range for women. Perhaps that is the H2O% on your chart?
Old 02-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 222/207.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
Well POO...I drank over 100oz of water yesterday and added a little extra protein to dinner to counteract the chores. The scale has not changed! That's it! I am staying away from the scale. It is the DEVIL.

On a positive note, there is a barista at work today and I did NOT touch! I absolutely love steamed milk with toasted marshmallow flavoring but not as much as I hate being fat. Small victory for me!
Small victory? I say that's a HUGE one in my book! Congrats for staying on track!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #65  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

i reached the goal i set on my Wii Fit today! -20 in 4 weeks. it feels great! though, the little wii guy says that he is concerned that i'm losing weight too quickly... guess nintendo has never heard of IP
Old 02-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rideagain View Post
i just joined last Saturday and first weigh in was yesterday. 7.5lbs lost and 5.5 inches. i really feel so much better already and although have a stretch to go, i feel super positive and excited!
AWESOME!! I'm looking forward to my first WI soon...I sure hope I have news like this to share! Keep up the good work!! Yea for You!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 225.6/224.2/145

Height: 5'5"

I feel bad saying it, but it's another gorgeous day here in Hollywood. This is the end of my second week - second WI tomorrow. The first week, I had a three day stall and this week the same thing, a three day stall. It's very frustrating, but my overall for each week has been 5 lbs., so, 10 lbs in two weeks. Amazing. Sometimes, as I'm crunching on some BBQ soy chips or indulging in the Peanut Vanilla bar (unbelievably delicious) I just can't believe that we get to eat these things AND lose weight. It doesn't seem real. But the greatest thing for me, is that after 5 years of being Type II diabetic and exercising for an hour every day, and eating Nothing Fun, and still having elevated (Fasting Blood Glucose in the 108-124 range) 4 days on this program and my blood sugar is normal. NORMAL!!!! Fasting Blood Glucose -- drum roll -- 85!!! I just can't believe it. BBQ soy chips, vanilla peanut bar, not having to exercise, and weight loss. I'm going to say it again, I feel like I've tumbled into Oz. I have to say too, that I'm beginning to believe that I'll get back to my pre-illness body. I don't entirely believe it, but I am fantasizing - this is terrible - but I am fantasizing about running into some of those friends that were a little bit crappy to me as I got heavy. Mostly men, but one woman "friend" - who lorded it over me a bit, just because she could.
I'm so glad I found this program. I wish I'd known about it 5 years ago. And if I actually hit my goal weight - those of you in British Columbia are going to hear the whoops and shrieks all the way from Southern California.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
i reached the goal i set on my Wii Fit today! -20 in 4 weeks. it feels great! though, the little wii guy says that he is concerned that i'm losing weight too quickly... guess nintendo has never heard of IP
hahahha ...well CONGRATS!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #69  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
I feel bad saying it, but it's another gorgeous day here in Hollywood. This is the end of my second week - second WI tomorrow. The first week, I had a three day stall and this week the same thing, a three day stall. It's very frustrating, but my overall for each week has been 5 lbs., so, 10 lbs in two weeks. Amazing. Sometimes, as I'm crunching on some BBQ soy chips or indulging in the Peanut Vanilla bar (unbelievably delicious) I just can't believe that we get to eat these things AND lose weight. It doesn't seem real. But the greatest thing for me, is that after 5 years of being Type II diabetic and exercising for an hour every day, and eating Nothing Fun, and still having elevated (Fasting Blood Glucose in the 108-124 range) 4 days on this program and my blood sugar is normal. NORMAL!!!! Fasting Blood Glucose -- drum roll -- 85!!! I just can't believe it. BBQ soy chips, vanilla peanut bar, not having to exercise, and weight loss. I'm going to say it again, I feel like I've tumbled into Oz. I have to say too, that I'm beginning to believe that I'll get back to my pre-illness body. I don't entirely believe it, but I am fantasizing - this is terrible - but I am fantasizing about running into some of those friends that were a little bit crappy to me as I got heavy. Mostly men, but one woman "friend" - who lorded it over me a bit, just because she could.
I'm so glad I found this program. I wish I'd known about it 5 years ago. And if I actually hit my goal weight - those of you in British Columbia are going to hear the whoops and shrieks all the way from Southern California.
i think the most amazing thing you will find about this diet is how quickly your body changes. right now, i look better and fit into smaller clothes at 215 than i did at 195 on other diets. one pound of pure IP fat is totally different than one pound of calorie counting weight loss (or weight watchers, or nutrisystem, or exercise). so i think you will be able to show up those negative "friends" long before you hit your goal weight!

ahh, don't you love living in california?!? LA is hotter than SF, but it's awesome to not have to deal with any snow in the dead of winter!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #70  

Quote:
Calculating... Calculating.... Nintendo needs the 411 for sure! Congratulations on reaching your goal! 20lbs in 4 weeks sounds like a dream come true... I am sooo happy for you!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #71  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgadsMe View Post
Calculating... Calculating.... Nintendo needs the 411 for sure! Congratulations on reaching your goal! 20lbs in 4 weeks sounds like a dream come true... I am sooo happy for you!!
Thanks! i honestly didn't think it could happen, but this program works miracles. it took me 6 months to put that 20 lbs on, and only one month to take it off. simply amazing! i set my new wii goal to 15 lbs for the next 4 weeks because i do expect things to slow down a little (but not too much, i hope!). can't wait to get back to ONEderland!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #72  

Quote:
Thanks! i honestly didn't think it could happen, but this program works miracles. it took me 6 months to put that 20 lbs on, and only one month to take it off. simply amazing! i set my new wii goal to 15 lbs for the next 4 weeks because i do expect things to slow down a little (but not too much, i hope!). can't wait to get back to ONEderland!!
Laura, what's Onederland? I've see it referenced many times on here, dumb question?

Marcia
Old 02-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #73  
Started IP 1/3/11

S/C/G: 198.9/167.3/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Friday to all!

Congrats to all the SV and NSV!! Love it! I am traveling this weekend and I am a little nervous about it. I have traveled before but i knew exactly where I was going to be and was comfortable with the restaurant choices. This time we are going to Denver to shop and don't know where we will be at lunch/dinner time. Everyone I am going with knows my deal and are supportive so I'm sure it will be ok.

This week is TOM and I am miserable Hoping by the time I go it will be better. Hope you all have a fabulous OP weekend!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #74  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quick question for anyone out there. Do any of you use the Davinci Sugar Free Syrups to flavor your water and if so how much syrup do you use in a day? The reason I ask is can we use too much sugar free syrup that might take us out of ketosis?
Old 02-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #75  
colleenm

S/C/G: 269/167/140

Height: 5'6"

Onederland - to weigh in the one hundreds......wooo hoooo !!!!

Last edited by colleenm; 02-04-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Closed Thread