Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #91  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

30flirty...

I just love your saying....

Together we can!!!!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 288/268.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Week One WI Results

Well, I had my first official weigh-in today and was down 8lbs. She didn`t measure me though...was kind of sad about that. She is a new coach though and I am her first client, so it could be that she forgot. She seemed in a bit of a hurry this evening, but in any case I am content with my 8lb loss and am looking forward to more awesome results next week. I bought some of the WF Peanut Butter and HoneyDijon dressing. Does anybody have a WF product they really love or really hate?
I picked up some enzymes and omega 3s from the drugstore tonight and am hoping that maybe will jolt something. I didn`t get all my veggies in at lunch today which was stressful, and just an overall rough day at work put some extra stress on me. Looking forward to trying the pancakes for snack tonight!
Here`s to a great finish to another OP day.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #93  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
So funny you would say this today... I don't know that I have been feeling invincible, but I had definitely gotten into the mindset of "it's only a little - it doesn't matter" (generally things higher in fat, but not high in carbs). But after my 3rd straight WI of disappointing results (down 0.6 lbs this week), I've decided that maybe it does matter. So, I am determined to have a perfect IP week before surgery and we'll see next Wednesday if it made a difference. Then again, I've had it in my head that I couldn't lose much weight before surgery because I wanted to make sure that the girls stayed big enough, so maybe it's a mental thing too. *shrug*

It may only have been 0.6 this week, but dang it, I got into those 8s!
Mrs. D....

You can always send your extra "girls" to Colorado for me, you can even send them COD.... lol!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #94  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Darbs I'm doing good, thanks. I was getting bored and wanted to go off plan for stuff that isn't worth it so I stayed strong and didn't give in to those donuts and sugar stuff. I have also taken enzymes which have really helped me in the Big C dept. and my tummy feels so flat it's motivating for me to stick with it. Plus everyone's words and the energy with cleaning out drawers and cupboards is very fitting. I'm getting rid of excess fat and while I'm at it excess stuff in my house. There soon won't be any "junk in my trunk" or in my house. Haha. I'm off for the afternoon running errands then Drs so have a good night all.
Hi AmyonIP

How often do you take the Digestive enzymes and how many at a time-- I got some today and it says 1-2 per meal (is this every meal) just wondering how you do it vs. what the bottle says

Thanks for the help!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 152/132/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
So funny you would say this today... I don't know that I have been feeling invincible, but I had definitely gotten into the mindset of "it's only a little - it doesn't matter" (generally things higher in fat, but not high in carbs). But after my 3rd straight WI of disappointing results (down 0.6 lbs this week), I've decided that maybe it does matter. So, I am determined to have a perfect IP week before surgery and we'll see next Wednesday if it made a difference. Then again, I've had it in my head that I couldn't lose much weight before surgery because I wanted to make sure that the girls stayed big enough, so maybe it's a mental thing too. *shrug*

It may only have been 0.6 this week, but dang it, I got into those 8s!
WOOOOHOOOOOOO for those 8s!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Hi AmyonIP

How often do you take the Digestive enzymes and how many at a time-- I got some today and it says 1-2 per meal (is this every meal) just wondering how you do it vs. what the bottle says

Thanks for the help!!!!
At first I took 2 before my solid meals. I believe it helps "liquify" your food and makes it easier to digest. I've been adding Vitamin C also and boy are things flowing good now, so I backed off to 1 before my lunch and dinner. Hope that helps.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 214.4/173/145

Height: 5 8"

Default Thank you

[QUOTE=kjw83;3692122]I was told that I could substitute 2 eggs for a packet, or tuna, like the kind you buy in the pouches. It probably doesn`t matter what kind of tuna as long as it`s packed in water not oil and low in fat. Those 2 things are lower in carbs than alot of the packets anyways. This was only for in a pinch, as I didn`t figure my packets right and would have had to eat 3 restricteds one day and 2 the next before I got to my WI and got more packets! Good luck/QUOTE]

Well I made it to Walmart, but I forgot my IP ingredient list and I didn't want to buy the wrong thing, so I didn't purchase anything. Hopefully I can get out tomorrow and make the health food store with the list. I had a salad for supper with some chicken and shrimp. I am also afraid I am eating too much oilive and grape oil as I use it for salad dressing with cider vinegar + for cooking the meat.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #98  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarnme View Post
Thanks, I have been ducking out lately, and starting to wonder off program. I agree the support is huge here. I need to keep this diet front and center in my life, otherwise I find myself wondering back to my old habits.
I noticed you use the same little determined chick on your ticker that I use. I have a suggestion for you. Get your eyes off the ducks in your life and get focused on your determined little chick. Your determination is there, use it. You see, I had no trouble staying focused and determined while I working toward my goal. As I move into phase 3 soon, I think I will do o.k., but I wonder how I will do in phase 4. I feel I will need more help and support in phase 4 than ever before. Keep this diet front and center and you will obtain your goal. Judy
[QUOTE=Spiffsgal;3692403]Best of luck to everyone today. I am going to stay focused and OP and try and meet my goal in the next 2 weeks. I am looking forward to phase 3 and all its glory! Keep up the good work![/QUOTE

Good for you!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #99  

[QUOTE=petiteandcute;3693381]I noticed you use the same little determined chick on your ticker that I use. I have a suggestion for you. Get your eyes off the ducks in your life and get focused on your determined little chick. Your determination is there, use it. You see, I had no trouble staying focused and determined while I working toward my goal. As I move into phase 3 soon, I think I will do o.k., but I wonder how I will do in phase 4. I feel I will need more help and support in phase 4 than ever before. Keep this diet front and center and you will obtain your goal. Judy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffsgal View Post
Best of luck to everyone today. I am going to stay focused and OP and try and meet my goal in the next 2 weeks. I am looking forward to phase 3 and all its glory! Keep up the good work![/QUOTE

Good for you!!!!
Stamp!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #100  
Tracy

S/C/G: 198/169.4/140

Height: 5'2"

Default Hang In There !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Yesterday I ended the day with eating tooo much....but today is a new day..I was frustrated and allowed that to rock my world...
So today my world will be solid and I'm going to push thru it...
I lost another 2 lbs yesterday ...
I'm glad this site is here..I think I'm driving everyone crazy about the weight loss and program...but when finally after a lifetime you find something that works you want to share and be excited...so I think for now I need to share more with you guys...I guess I do feel sad today...

Hi there. I just want you to know that it is so impressive how well you have done and how much weight you have lost. You are such a inspiration to us newbies here. Some days I too feel down but the next day, pick my self back up again. I just wanted you to know that you have accomplished an incredile feat already, and you are doing so spectacular. Keep you head up and you'll plow through it.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #101  
Started IP May 25,2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMom2011 View Post
Last night was rough, I was so ready to throw in the towel. It was the end of day 3 but today, day 4 it is a lot better!!!! It is true. I can hardly believe I wasn't hungry this morning after my breakfast! Yay!

Does anyone test if they are in ketosis? I'm curious about the eople who have stalled if they test to make sure they are actually still in ketosis. Just curios, because my clinic I had to sign a contract that said I would not cheat and if I didn't have appropriate losses they would test to be sure. I was in ketosis.
My 4th. day was on a Friday and I remember waking up that Friday morning feeling like I was in a brand new world. I have enjoyed my journey thus far, every day has not been the same. Keep that towel so you can wrap it around your skinny body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30flirtyandthriving View Post
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! This site has been so motivating. The last time I did this diet my mother and I did it together so I had someone to commiserate, plan, and get motivated with. I have tried to get back on several times but alone it is hard....now I feel like I have a bunch of friends and we are all buoying each other up! This last four days hasn't been terrible...I look forward to coming home and seeing what you all have to say!

Keep up the good work!! Together we can!
I am glad I found this forum, it has helped me in many ways and I am thankful for all the friends I now have. Judy
Old 02-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #102  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Oh Ketosis, how I have missed you! I was a little disappointed stepping on the scale yesterday with no loss, and this morning with only a .22 lb loss (I have become a horrible scale hopper) since being back on track since Monday, but I realized that I have more energy and NO cravings! When I kept trying to get back on track it was SO hard and I was like "how did I do this before?!" But now that I've stuck to it and am back into ketosis I feel like I've got my groove back!! Going to Calgary on Monday for a week and a half to visit Brandon's mom, so I am going to stock up on IP items tomorrow for the trip. I usually don't have restricteds, but I'm going to grab a couple because they are handy for travelling and for keeping me on track when I feel like I want a vacation snack!!
I can't wait to scale hop tomorrow morning!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 287.4/268.7/175

Juiceman- I LOVE your quote on the bottom of your page. It's being printed and put on my fridge!

IS THAT "CHEAT" WORTH $50 AND STOPPING THE ROLLERCOASTER OF SUCCESS? NO!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #104  
Started IP May 25,2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosandandie View Post
Juiceman- I LOVE your quote on the bottom of your page. It's being printed and put on my fridge!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #105  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Me too!.. (the part about getting out of the house & being active again -- not the part about craving gumbo, although I love it... perhaps you can come up with an IP-friendly version???.. maybe cauliflower instead of rice?.. if you do, please share the recipe)..

hugs
I have IP-friendly gumbo! I will post the recipe as soon as I remember exactly how I made it. I know I did use cauliflower for rice, and eggs with mustard as potato salad. The sausage I used was deer, and I used chicken breast meat. I think it would be great with shrimp, too. Instead of regular onions, I use green onion, and it tastes great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosandandie View Post

This helps me EVERY TIME I am tempted.

We are having another SNEAUX DAY tomorrow (even though we have no snow, but freezing rain). I love having all three of my babies home.

My friends and I are going to Bonefish Grill (my choice, checked out the menu and it seems very friendly) Saturday night, and I read here that someone found out they can have a glass of red wine, so I'm having a hard time thinking about that. I am driving, though, which will make it much much easier to say no. Too bad Bang Bang Shrimp is a no-no. Sigh. Oh well. I feel better. I look better. I like my $50 and I like riding my roller coaster! I'm just going to stop being a princess, and suck it up. Right? Right.
Closed Thread