Old 01-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #76  
Re-Started IP 1/17/12

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'1.5"

NSV - I went to the dentist yesterday for my 6 month cleaning, and he did a double take when he saw me. He asked if I did something different, maybe with my hair, and just to keep things simple, I said yes, I went lighter (which I actually did on Saturday so it wasn't a total lie - LOL).
machbasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #77  
Sallycat88

S/C/G: 170.2/136.4/137

Height: 5'7"

Back from WI#8
I lost .8#'s...was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss and I am almost at goal. After reviewing my chart, we (my coach and myself) realized I need to stay away from the gym. I am not one to go and exercise lightly...I am an "all or nothing" kind of person. I took the first 5 weeks of the program off from the gym. My losses were 6.6, 6.6, 1, 3.6, and 3....then I thought I would go back to exercising and my losses have been 2, 1.8 and .8. I have always from day one eaten a bit more protein than is allowed and if I ever 'cheat' it is only by eating a few more ounces of meat. So.....I'm still a "loser" which is great!!! and I am now going to take the next few weeks off from the gym and reach my goal!!! (only 7#'s to go!!) Then I will go back to the gym....I also went to phase 2 and am excited for that small change!! Here's to shaking things up in my body and having a great loss number for week #9...wooo hooo
Spiffsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 246/232/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammers View Post
Started the Novi-Cleanse today...anyone else doing this?

My coach, who is also a nutritionist suggested it. She said that after losing close to 70lbs, my liver has had a lot of stress put on it from the toxins that the fat expels.

Seems pretty simple, you eat the same but take more supplements. 6 pills twice a day (3 different supplements).
Where do you get that?
dollarnme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnamaj View Post
I started IP on 1/18/11 and I had my first weigh in yesterday! Guess what guys? I'm down a total of 13lbs! I feel amazing and everyone at work was shocked! I researched and planned for this diet for about a couple of months. I was oh so afraid that I would have had a bad reaction to the foods and that it wouldn't work. With that in mind I took vacation time off from work during my first week, and when I returned to work everyone was in awe! I really didn't expect it to be that significant! I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for supporting this forum your posts and responses have helped me a lot.

13lbs down & 47lbs to go!
You go Girl!!! It's going to be an amazing ride and you will feel better than you ever have. Congrats and keep looking forward.
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Today I had my 14th weight in and I am now down another 2 lbs..that puts me at 53 lbs ..I'm thrilled...
I have 27 lbs to my goal and its there..I can almost reach out and touch it...
Last night I put on my wedding dress..its this really cute blue dress and my husband was shocked...wow..When I lose all my weight I am going to buy a dress..weight watchers has the Red Dress...
Hey what color should we get for Ideal protein...
and guys can get shirts...
What do you think???

JudoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 264.5/183/165

Height: 5ft3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarnme View Post
Where do you get that?
It's from IP, it is supposed to be new.
Mammers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #82  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber2beme View Post
If you can't tell by these catagories...i'm a TOTAL PEAR!!! so i'll divide the shirts up the same way but it's the pants that are gonna be the most gratifying! lol this will be my evening workout!
:
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #83  

trying to do a new picture.....
Old 01-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #84  

ok now maybe
Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #85  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
I asked my coach about the blueberry-pom drinks as a daily, and he said it's fine, so I'm not sure...I compared the nutrition, and it looks similar to the puddings, am I missing something?
Amino acids. Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #86  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post
Ok recipe do over here. My family has a great BBQ sauce recipe that tastes fabulous. It has ketchup and brown sugar as the no-no to IP protocol. The rest of the ingredients are just spices and worcheshire sauce. Do you think it would be ok to substitute sugar free tomatoe sauce/paste and stevia?? I know we can have tomatoes, but I really don't want to screw this up. I am gun shy about the WF products as the two I bought I absolutely hate!! Thanks guys!!
I posted a BBQ sauce recipe using WF ketchup (and I am not a fan of WF products however I do like the ketchup as a base --it is on the second to last page at the bottom - recipe thread 2) -- it was very good -- as a matter of fact my guests (all 40 of them) thought the sauce was really good and when the found out it was 0/0/0 they loved it even more (I sent my diabetic friends home with a jar each) -- I only used it the last 15 minutes of cooking and then as a final coat when the chicken was finished -- hope this helps
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #87  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
Does anyone else have thoughts like I have? I`m on day 14, and haven`t cheated once; I feel great, ect. But I catch myself thinking things like "when this is done I can eat those brownies, or I can`t wait to make that cake or just lots of things, really! Do you get to the point where you don`t care if you never eat desserts or potatoes or things like that again?? I don`t really have cravings and right now I don`t care TOO much that I can`t eat that stuff...I`m just really afraid that I`ll get done with the program and start thinking that I can eat all that stuff again! I love to cook and bake, and I`m afraid that will be a downfall. Anyone else have these same thoughts?!
i have these thoughts, but about alcohol, not food. i keep thinking "ugh, i can't wait until this diet is over so that i can go to bars and parties with my friends again!", or "man, i really miss whiskey..."

i've heard that your tastes will change a lot on this diet, so you might not even like brownies when you are done! i have a big thing for chocolate and ben and jerry's ice cream. i am hoping that i won't like either by the time i'm done.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #88  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulleriina View Post
Linden, I have been using alternative products and all whey because the ONLY clinic nearby I went did not even take my weight !!!! just gave 2 pages and sold food! And somebody told me that IP products are whey protein too, I could use online if I can tolerate them. Thanks
Sheez. I wish I remembered where the attachment for IP nutritional information is, I'd send it to you. (It's 12.54 am Thursday here.) There are only 4 IP products that are all whey: strawberry, ready-made drinks (which I didn't order because of the shipping costs, and one drink that is missing some essential amino acids.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #89  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
I posted a BBQ sauce recipe using WF ketchup (and I am not a fan of WF products however I do like the ketchup as a base --it is on the second to last page at the bottom - recipe thread 2) -- it was very good -- as a matter of fact my guests (all 40 of them) thought the sauce was really good and when the found out it was 0/0/0 they loved it even more (I sent my diabetic friends home with a jar each) -- I only used it the last 15 minutes of cooking and then as a final coat when the chicken was finished -- hope this helps
Thanks, I'll check it out.
DinobowerRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #90  

Height: 5'3"

Default First Weigh In

Had my first weigh in this afternoon, down 5lbs, I thought it would be more for the first week..... but I'm happy with the 5, that's 5 less to go.
df1960 is offline   Reply With Quote