Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

Hello Everybody!
My first weigh in is tomorrow morning. I am soooo scared. This last week has really NOT been easy. Did I do it right? I don't have a food scale so have been approximating meat size until I get one. My coach said they don't follow not eating the restricted foods for several weeks due to too many people getting bored with lack of choices. I have been having one a day! She also said no exercise for at least two weeks then start walking. Forgot my salt for two days. Forgot my vitamins at dinner so took em before going to bed. Am I obsessing? I actually forgot and licked the knife that I had made my daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich....shoulda seen me spitting in the sink and wooshing water in my mouth straight from the faucet to rinse it out. Please, please let this work.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #32  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
Hello Everybody!
My first weigh in is tomorrow morning. I am soooo scared. This last week has really NOT been easy. Did I do it right? I don't have a food scale so have been approximating meat size until I get one. My coach said they don't follow not eating the restricted foods for several weeks due to too many people getting bored with lack of choices. I have been having one a day! She also said no exercise for at least two weeks then start walking. Forgot my salt for two days. Forgot my vitamins at dinner so took em before going to bed. Am I obsessing? I actually forgot and licked the knife that I had made my daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich....shoulda seen me spitting in the sink and wooshing water in my mouth straight from the faucet to rinse it out. Please, please let this work.
Ya know... this is just cute!

I'm sure you will be pleasently surprised at your WI. I personally wouldn't worry to much about your week, it's hard to break old habits (licking the knife) and remembering all the new stuff that you need to do (salt intake and vitamins) Start fresh tomorrow, maybe leave your vitamins and salt out where you can see them at all times and put a sticky on the cabinet above your head that says "no knife licking" lol!

Best of luck on your weight in!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #33  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosinthemirror View Post
So excited! WI 4 and another 4 pounds gone for good!!! My hubby even commented this morning that I was looking good! Wow, that never happens without a little prompting! Onward to another week! Oh yeah, I also broke into the 200's! I know we all can't wait for onederland, but right now I am thrilled to be in twosville!
Congratulations!!! So many positives - weight loss, twosville AND a compliment from your husband --how exciting!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post

Did some more shopping yesterday and accidentally bought a rutabaga instead of a turnip. Dang. I love my turnip fries. Oh well, there's 69c. I'll never see again!

Hanging out at the house today with the twins, reading book after book (they prefer books to toys, which I LOVE...English teacher by trade here!), and loving the new Petite XL pants my mom bought me...that are almost too big! From a plus size 2X in 3 1/2 weeks! Yeah, buddy!

Good luck on your weigh ins today! If the mood strikes to graze/cheat...DON'T!!!
New pants new attitude -- I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Way to go -- I cannot wait to see the sizes in my pants go down -- my gosh darn waist -- you keep me laughing and motivated -- thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeFan14040 View Post
I went to my niece's birthday party last night, the big 9 years old. I had no problem staying away from the giant cookie that was frosted up like a cake. I did wish I could taste the peppermint ice cream though. My sister-in-law made a turkey dinner with all of the fixings. My favorite! I had turkey and she was nice enough to make cauliflower for me along with some cucumber slices. The only thing I had a brief thought about trying was the stuffing (another favorite of mine). I did break protocol by 1: not weighing 5 oz o turkey (I guestimated about 5 oz from my chicken portions the past several days) and 2: I used about 2 TBSP (1 oz) of half/half and 2 splendas for my coffee. She didn't have any skim milk, only whole milk. Should have used that instead, but all in all for day 9 on IP I think I did ok with everything that was around. I didn't have any cravings for the beer or hard liquor that was being poured around in the beginning hours preceding the party, of which I usually partake. Hoping WI #2 on Thursday shows my hard work at staying on track. That's been my only hiccup on the plan thus far!
That is a serious NSV -- turkey dinner...my favorite and stuffing ... not sure how you did it but WAY TO GO!!!!! (I might need to borrow some of your will power since we have lots and lots of family birthdays in February

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdixie View Post
I normally dread mondays but today is a good day i hit my target weight loss for the week!!!! A little upset that I gave into temptation during the football game but today is Monday and a new day to get back on track. Congrats to everyone who hit their goals!!!

17 more lbs. to go!!
YIPEEEEE -- that must feel soo good to say-- 17 more pounds to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
Monday huh? Hmmmm....after this weekend I wasn't ready to come back to work! So....wedding dress shopping.....
I was a solid 14 (don't know how that translates in wedding speak), but we ordered a 12 in the dress I liked because there was no more room to suck the corset up in the back! Yeah! Now I have serious motivation to lose this last 20 some lbs! Wooohoooo! I am posting pics soon, they will be in my progress photos.

2nd NSV- I tried on some jeans (which made my butt look awesome!) and they were 31s!!!!! NICE! My bestie was laughing because she had originally handed me 33s.

Overall a great weekend...and I stayed on protocol....just shorted myself H2O I'm sure!
How exciting -- nothing like a wedding dress to continue to motivate and a size 31 on top of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS -- I cannot wait to see your new progress pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2011 View Post
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! WI#3 for me this morning... lost 2lbs so that is a total of 11.2 lbs in 3 weeks!! My inches are still coming off high, especially around my high waist area, so I am happy about that.
:
WAHOOOOOOO weight lost, inches lost -- very very exciting (especially inches around the waist - those are like the golden NSVs )

Quote:
Originally Posted by aharmeyer View Post
This mornign was my first weigh in.. I was very apprehensive to say the least. I started IP on Jan 15 and have stayed strick with the protocol.. Well.... I stepped on the scale and was elated to learn I have lost 10 lbs.. I was even more happy after my coach measured me.. I lost 14 inches!!! What a wonderful day!!
Isn't it amazing???!!!! --Congratulations on such an AWESOME first week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
Haha! I already enjoy reading your posts! You're going to fit in very well here!

Sooooooo.....I jumped on the Wii today and I am down 30.6lbs since November 3rd 2010. (Official weigh in tomorrow)
Had to give myself a pat on the back for that one.

That is about how much my 2 year old weighs! Now everytime I complain how heavy she is when I carry her around, I can remember that that is how much weight I no longer carry around everyday!!!!
PERFECT NSV with a real life every day reminder -- I am laughing about you carrying around your toddler -- I too carry around my baby every day and think how heavy she is and then it occurs to me that I have almost lost as much as she weighs -- makes it sort of hard to believe -- CONGRATS on your weight loss!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawndragon View Post
Happy Happy! Back from WI#7 and another three pounds!! Yipee, first 21 pounds are gone!! Went shopping after my WI and got all my veggies and stuff.
This is my second week being on the regular protocol. First month was on the Altnernative Protocol so I was losing a little slower. So far so good. I just love IP!! Have a great week everyone. Hope springs eternal.....
YIPPPEEEE - that is impressive and very motivational!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcswain View Post
Happy NSV: With this week's WI I went from "obese" to just "overweight". I know its not much, but I had to share -- you don't know how long I have been wanting this scale to move downward!
WAY-TO-GO!!!! A very worthy celebration (I did the same thing last week) it is kind of a funny thing to be celebrating but it was a big victory for me and worthy of an IP appropriate celebration

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
Had my 2nd WI today, down 3 pounds, and lost 3 inches! Yippee!! I got some new food to try, so I`m kindof excited to eat tonite My food is getting kindof boring...time to check out the recipes again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It is fun to keep trying, mixing it up and to know in all this culinary creativity you can still lose weight -- it is like Art and PE in the same day

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Hi all, I've been so busy this last weekend and today. Haven't been able to catch up on everyone's posts, hopefully I'll be able to do that tonight. (Darn too much energy side effect! )
I had TOM this week and had my WI, I lost 5 pounds!! I couldn't believe it! 14 weeks and 54 pounds down. Yesterday I bought a pair of work out pants in size small!! I never thought I would have been able to do that. Have a great evening everyone.
Send some of that energy my way (just kidding) YAHOOOOO on such a great weight loss with TOM - you have no idea how much hope this gives me. Amazing how much weight you have lost in such a relatively short period of time -- it must feel sooooo good!!! I am motivated by your energy and weight loss - thanks for sharing both

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
NSV- Well all, i don't know if this is a NSV or not, but i had to stuff my bra today.... looked at myself when i got to work and a bunch of wrinkles in my shirt..... had on a scarf so i tried to cover the girls up but it just didn't work out. several wads of toilet paper later and we were pretty as a picture! lol! wouldn't you know it i must have lost 5lbs in each one of em! oh well....bye bye.. i can live with out em!
HILARIOUS!!!!!! That is a great NSV and one I hope to share with you one day -- I used to tell my friends I could loose 15 pounds by just removing my breasts and I will still have more then they did (ha, ha, ha)--
Old 01-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #34  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetz View Post
Hello everyone,

I've been doing IP since Sept and have lost 65lbs so far.....I had come cheats around christmas and ever since.....HELP lol I cant seem to get back into the swing of things.....on top of things I have started to have issues with hair loss and maintaining adequate fluid intake resulting in dizziness....I need some motivation!
I'm right there with you. I started in September also and have had problems since Christmas as well. After my breakdown at my weigh in when I knew things wouldn't go well and I was so concerned with being a disappointment to my family who is also on protocol my coach told me a few things:
1. While he understands being disappointed, I need to be disappointed for me, not for them. At first I thought I am for me and then realized I wasn't. I had to make the decision to go back.
2. If I wanted to I could phase off, perhaps this is the weight I need to be for a while. I thought about that and then I thought if I phase off now I'll never come back. I'm halfway to where I want to be. I've got about 65 more pounds to go. So by May I'm hoping to be there.
3. I got the phone numbers of some people that are also on program so I can call them if need be. While having my family support me is important and I KNOW they understand, it's nice to have someone there to help me out or to at least know I have someone to call that isn't my family so I get over the disappointed issues.

With that in mind I've re-committed and according to my home scales I'm down 3.5 pounds. Now I just need my roommate to get the freaking cake and cookies out of the house!

So deetz, just remember, you are doing this for you and you've already done so well (65!) you can get there. That's what I keep telling myself.

Quote:
So I went shopping again, just walking around the mall, and instead of being excited that I can start shopping in normal stores again soon, I completely freaked out! I don't know what I like! I'm so used to just buying clothes that fit and don't make me look like a granny (no offense to any grannies out there, you know what I mean, no flower stretch pants and matching tops...). I don't have a style anymore. I used to, I think. I used to shop at Limited and Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Gap, and Express. Those stores are still there, but I don't know if I like it anymore. I don't know what I like. It's very...hm, what's the word...I don't know, disconcerting.

What's wrong with this? I should be pumped, excited, happy! Instead, I just want to cry. It's like I've spent so much time NOT liking myself and the way I look, that contemplating what I like is almost too much. I'm thinking of sticking with jeans and button-downs because it's what I'm comfortable in.

Anyone else have this issue?
I'm right there with you. I've never been able to shop in a store that wasn't Lane Bryant or DressBarn Plus or Fashion Bug plus so I have no idea 1. where to shop 2. if it will really look good on me 3. where I'm going to get the money I need to finally get a new wardrobe so I don't have dumpy butt at the end. It scares the daylights out of me. It's exciting to get new jeans or pants or even tops now that are a size smaller, but they are still in the bigger sections (started at size 22 currently 14-16). If you figure out how to handle it, let me know!

Quote:
Hello Everybody!
I think the first week is the worst because you've not had a weigh-in to help see the results. I made mistakes and felt like I was calling my mom everyday with questions since she had started this 3 months before me. After this weigh-in it will be real becaue you WILL see a loss and slowly you'll get used to it. Remember when you have questions if you don't have a buddy you can call you can ALWAYS ask anyone on here. They are great at answering quesitons.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #35  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Hello Everybody!
I feel your pain!! My first WI is tonight after work. I haven't cheated once bit this weekend I sooooooo wanted to. I kinda know how drug addicts feel now. I hope that someday eating a piece of licorice will be ok once in a while. That 'once in while' being the key. I too want this to work, I have tried so many in the past that have not. Good luck tomorrow!!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #36  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetz View Post
Hello everyone,

I've been doing IP since Sept and have lost 65lbs so far.....I had come cheats around christmas and ever since.....HELP lol I cant seem to get back into the swing of things.....on top of things I have started to have issues with hair loss and maintaining adequate fluid intake resulting in dizziness....I need some motivation!
Pull out those before pictures and take a look at them... see where you are now...

I do find it harder to stay hydrated with our colder weather. We get water in the 5 gallon bottles and the dispenser either chills it or heats it. I've taken to adding some hot water to make the cold water more tepid so I can drink more. Also watch your salt intake, increasing that a bit seems to have helped me.

Quote:
So I went shopping again, just walking around the mall, and instead of being excited that I can start shopping in normal stores again soon, I completely freaked out! I don't know what I like! I'm so used to just buying clothes that fit and don't make me look like a granny (no offense to any grannies out there, you know what I mean, no flower stretch pants and matching tops...). I don't have a style anymore. I used to, I think. I used to shop at Limited and Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Gap, and Express. Those stores are still there, but I don't know if I like it anymore. I don't know what I like. It's very...hm, what's the word...I don't know, disconcerting.

What's wrong with this? I should be pumped, excited, happy! Instead, I just want to cry. It's like I've spent so much time NOT liking myself and the way I look, that contemplating what I like is almost too much. I'm thinking of sticking with jeans and button-downs because it's what I'm comfortable in.

Isn't this crazy? I want to know who is going to refer us all to "What Not to Wear"! I figure after all the weight we have lost we could sure use it! The last time I was this size I was in my 20's and I'm 44 so I can't very well go back to wearing what I did then. While I'm still losing and particularly because I'm right in the transition between big woman sizes and regular sizes, I'm keeping it really simple... jeans, nice t-shirts, and sweaters. The fitted tops really show off curves and I kind of like that. In the meantime, I've spent some time looking at fashion websites trying to see what I like and what I don't.

A key to remember is that it's not you, it's just clothes and they either fit or they don't. If they don't give you a look you like, just move one.

Maybe a trip shopping with some honest girlfriends to tell you what looks good on you and what doesn't might be helpful.... pick someone who's style you like.

Quote:
Hello Everybody!
I agree this is cute! You'll do fine. The fact that you notice those minute things says that you've been very attentive to what you are doing. That will set you up for success. Change is never easy, but when it's a positive change it is really worth it!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #37  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Well well hmmmm...... Maybe it was you touching that candy that knocked ya out of Ketosis... lol. I'm kidding..

I'm sure someone here can help you, but can't other things knock you off of ketosis? Hmmmm... I don't know if TOM has anything to do with it, maybe not drinking all your water or eating all your veggies? Thoughts anyone?

Hang tight Amber, you'll get thru this!
Don't worry about ketosis. If you're following the plan, it will work. You may have a stall. Up your water. But you're just dealing now with a mental thing. It's hard to have allowed yourself ___ for so many years and now just say no all of a sudden. Then it's still there. You want it. It tastes good. You're just crazy, like the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdixie View Post
Hi Everyone......

I know this is probably bad but I weigh myself everyday and today I am at the same weight as yesterday.... Stayed on protocol so I am a little upset. I really think the bigger issues is weighing myself every morning but I am so pleased when I do lose weight even if it's .1 lbs.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!! Stay warm I know we are looking at more snow/ice/rain in NJ.
Maybe tomorrow will be better! I threw out my scale and only weigh on the days I go to the gym or on weigh-in day. It drives me mad, but otherwise I'd fall off the wagon. Some people don't lose anything for a week, two, a month! You're losing inches. Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieann77 View Post
NSV for me today!!! I am back in my pre-pregnancy jeans!!! Size 9!!! My son will be 3 in June, it's nice to be back in my skinny jeans! (they are still a tad tight but next week they will be perfect!!)

Congrats to everyone else on their weigh in's!!
Woo-freaking-hoo! That's awesome!

Quote:
Hello Everybody!
Quote:
Ya know... this is just cute!

I'm sure you will be pleasently surprised at your WI. I personally wouldn't worry to much about your week, it's hard to break old habits (licking the knife) and remembering all the new stuff that you need to do (salt intake and vitamins) Start fresh tomorrow, maybe leave your vitamins and salt out where you can see them at all times and put a sticky on the cabinet above your head that says "no knife licking" lol!

Best of luck on your weight in!
DITTO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbf410 View Post
I'm right there with you. I started in September also and have had problems since Christmas as well. After my breakdown at my weigh in when I knew things wouldn't go well and I was so concerned with being a disappointment to my family who is also on protocol my coach told me a few things:
1. While he understands being disappointed, I need to be disappointed for me, not for them. At first I thought I am for me and then realized I wasn't. I had to make the decision to go back.
2. If I wanted to I could phase off, perhaps this is the weight I need to be for a while. I thought about that and then I thought if I phase off now I'll never come back. I'm halfway to where I want to be. I've got about 65 more pounds to go. So by May I'm hoping to be there.
3. I got the phone numbers of some people that are also on program so I can call them if need be. While having my family support me is important and I KNOW they understand, it's nice to have someone there to help me out or to at least know I have someone to call that isn't my family so I get over the disappointed issues.

I'm right there with you. I've never been able to shop in a store that wasn't Lane Bryant or DressBarn Plus or Fashion Bug plus so I have no idea 1. where to shop 2. if it will really look good on me 3. where I'm going to get the money I need to finally get a new wardrobe so I don't have dumpy butt at the end. It scares the daylights out of me. It's exciting to get new jeans or pants or even tops now that are a size smaller, but they are still in the bigger sections (started at size 22 currently 14-16). If you figure out how to handle it, let me know!
I deal with worrying about disappointing my family, too, but that's not my final motivator. My bag-o-lard on my tummy is, lol! Really, your coach is right. You have to do it for you, otherwise you will sneak-eat when nobody is around if you're just worried about disappointing your folks. Welcome back 100%!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Quote:

Yep!!!! I"m hearin' ya. My old s**t and old trusty thoughts started up with me at the Mall too! Now, I"m just grabbing stuff I never thought I would even think of wearing, like heaven forbid, a winter knit dress with knee high boots for the deep winter instead of the jeans and layers and layers of hide the body oversize sweats and vests over it. You know the drill!
What I love about this forum, is that we've got all these amazing people to bounce stuff off of, so we don't get stuck in our own thinking. I know for myself, my thoughts can be my own worst enemy. Check out the Jan. 2011 issue of Lucky mag. There's an awesome spread on dressing with all kinds of great tips on body type and putting great outfits together. Gave me tons of ideas for my frame.
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I know you'll find some knockout outfits. Make sure you try something totally outside your comfort zone that your eyes just catch on the rack, just for kicks and giggles and maybe a big surprise!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #39  
Loving the Sleeved Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post
I feel your pain!! My first WI is tonight after work. I haven't cheated once bit this weekend I sooooooo wanted to. I kinda know how drug addicts feel now. I hope that someday eating a piece of licorice will be ok once in a while. That 'once in while' being the key. I too want this to work, I have tried so many in the past that have not. Good luck tomorrow!!
Congrats on detoxing! And good luck tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionm View Post
Isn't this crazy? I want to know who is going to refer us all to "What Not to Wear"! I figure after all the weight we have lost we could sure use it! The last time I was this size I was in my 20's and I'm 44 so I can't very well go back to wearing what I did then. While I'm still losing and particularly because I'm right in the transition between big woman sizes and regular sizes, I'm keeping it really simple... jeans, nice t-shirts, and sweaters. The fitted tops really show off curves and I kind of like that. In the meantime, I've spent some time looking at fashion websites trying to see what I like and what I don't.

A key to remember is that it's not you, it's just clothes and they either fit or they don't. If they don't give you a look you like, just move one.

Maybe a trip shopping with some honest girlfriends to tell you what looks good on you and what doesn't might be helpful.... pick someone who's style you like.
Thanks! Right after I wrote that I got on chat with my two best friends (we've been friends since grade school) and while our styles aren't much alike, we know each other better than we know ourselves. They told me that I'm Ann Taylor and Limited. One of them is Express and Forever XXI, and the other is Gap and American Eagle. We are planning to go shopping with (FOR) each other in about a month.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!!!

First off all, I am SOOO glad to see the weight losses and the smaller pants sizes!! That is great guys!!!

Me on the other hand, well I am in TOM and I feel like I am blowing out of proportion!!! I usually gain about 3lbs during those couple of days but I am scared that it might not just be water...and the bloading makes me feel like I am pregnant
The reason why I think the +3bs won't just be water is because...
I CAN'T STOP CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!
It is getting ridiculous...I do good the whole day and whenever I get a 2-3 minutes alone in the kitchen...uh ho..I go and eat whatever I can!! I don't feel good afterwards I yell at myself ( well in my head there..LOL) but I still do it...
I need to lose just freakin 6 lbs to be in the 100's and I know I can do it, but it seems as though I let my body decide what I want and I can't get control over it... I need help
Old 01-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinobowerRN View Post
THANK YOU so much! After reading everybody's first weigh in being 6-11 pounds, I am so afraid that I am the odd ball who just will NOT lose weight. Good luck to you too! I too am understanding the drug addicts. How can it be possible that I ate yellow zingers and regular coke for breakfast? WTH was I thinking!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #42  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Here's a thought for you girls who are shopping for a new style and lots of smaller sizes. This works out really good if you need some clothes that fit, but are still shrinking. Have you thought of the Goodwill or DAV places? You can find some really nice stuff for dirt cheap. I rarely find clothes at the mall that I like, but I can always find a bag full at the goodwill stores.

Just a thought.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Me too. I find great stuff at the Goodwill store.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #44  
Sallycat88

S/C/G: 170.2/136.4/137

Jess
I too wish to be at goal by my Birthday Feb. 18th! Im at 145.6 and my goal is 137. I am hoping to move to phase II after I hit goal. Let's keep our fingers crossed for each other!!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #45  
Loving the Sleeved Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
Hi everyone!!!

First off all, I am SOOO glad to see the weight losses and the smaller pants sizes!! That is great guys!!!

Me on the other hand, well I am in TOM and I feel like I am blowing out of proportion!!! I usually gain about 3lbs during those couple of days but I am scared that it might not just be water...and the bloading makes me feel like I am pregnant
The reason why I think the +3bs won't just be water is because...
I CAN'T STOP CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!
It is getting ridiculous...I do good the whole day and whenever I get a 2-3 minutes alone in the kitchen...uh ho..I go and eat whatever I can!! I don't feel good afterwards I yell at myself ( well in my head there..LOL) but I still do it...
I need to lose just freakin 6 lbs to be in the 100's and I know I can do it, but it seems as though I let my body decide what I want and I can't get control over it... I need help
There's a great thread on here about self-sabotage. I'm bumping it for you. A lot of us have the same issues.

Quote:
Here's a thought for you girls who are shopping for a new style and lots of smaller sizes. This works out really good if you need some clothes that fit, but are still shrinking. Have you thought of the Goodwill or DAV places? You can find some really nice stuff for dirt cheap. I rarely find clothes at the mall that I like, but I can always find a bag full at the goodwill stores.

Just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Me too. I find great stuff at the Goodwill store.
Genius. Pure Genius. Never thought about Goodwill, even though that's where I'd send my clothes when I outgrew them. Now I will be sending them when I outshrink them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffsgal View Post
Jess
I too wish to be at goal by my Birthday Feb. 18th! Im at 145.6 and my goal is 137. I am hoping to move to phase II after I hit goal. Let's keep our fingers crossed for each other!!
You can do it! Cut out any restricted, amp up the water, and go for it! I am hoping to be in a size 10 for my birthday (July), but won't be terribly disappointed if I'm not. I don't even know about what size/weight/height thing that is. Hm...I saw a thread on that, too. May bump it up.
Closed Thread