I always thought all of them were gross- until I tried this recipe.. It actually tastes amazing- just like a big mac.. weirdly enough, the dressing on plain lettuce is not that great though! PS- you can buy them at www.netrition.com
... they even ship internationally! My order got to me in Australia in 3 days!
Big Mac in a Bowl
• 1/2 pound raw ground beef, about 5 1/2 ounces cooked weight or 153 grams cooked *
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 teaspoon minced dry onions
• 46 grams dill pickle slices or 2 dill spears, chopped, about 1 5/8 ounces
• 2 tablespoons WF Thousand Island Dressing
• 1 1/2 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded
Brown the ground beef, drain off any fat, season with salt and pepper.. Meanwhile, soak the dry onions in a little water to rehydrate them. Put the meat in a large salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss and eat at once.
PPS- this isn't my recipe, I grabbed it off the recipe thread!