Old 05-14-2015, 08:01 PM   #391  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Emma: I sent my receipt from the grocery store. It was super simple. Call customer service and they will walk you through it.

This was a couple years ago so my memory is fading but I believe I sent my receipt and a self-addressed envelope and received a check a couple weeks later.

Now I just stick with my faves...pancake syrup and spicy bbq sauce!

Last edited by IdealProteinNewbie; 05-14-2015 at 08:01 PM.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:38 PM   #392  

S/C/G: 234 / 146.2 / 138

Height: 5'6 / 38 / office slug

Made zoodles tonight with WF Sesame Ginger / salt / pepper / garlic powder - delicious!
hysteria_625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #393  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

I have tried so many WF products and while none have been truly terrible (at least to me) I won't be reordering the Chipotle Ranch, Peanut Butter Spread, Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread. I will however keep a good stock of the following:
Syrups: Caramel, Chocolate, Pancake, Strawberry
Dips: Caramel, marshmallow
Dressings: Creamy Bacon, Honey Balsamic, Honey Dijon, Balsamic, Sesame Ginger, Ranch, Italian
Sauces: Original BBQ, Thick and Spicy BBQ, Amazing Mayo
Fruit Spreads, misc: Orange marmalade, Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Spread, Apple Butter, Strawberry
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:54 AM   #394  

S/C/G: 249.4/see ticker/152

If you miss cream in your coffee, be sure to give the new Walden Farms Coffee Creamers a try!

I love the Mocha flavor and use it all the time. The Sweet Cream is my next favorite. They also have a French Vanilla Flavored one that I didn't really care for and an Original Cream that isn't as sweet as the others.

Makes my morning coffee taste much, much better!
galpal445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 220/211/180

Height: 5'11" (33 yrs old)

I've tried the following on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the best (keeping in mind it is all relative since none of these are as good as the "real" thing):

Maple syrup - 5. Best by far of those I have tried.
Chipotle ranch - 4
Chocolate syrup - 4
Ketchup - 3
Creamy bacon - 3
Amazin' mayo 2.5
Blue cheese - 2
Ranch - 2
Peanut Butter - 1. I would go negative digits here. Triple awful...not even sure how you can make something this bad without trying. I like the prior "poison in a jar" comment.

I'm curious about the Alfredo and Asian sauces.
WMegs5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:48 PM   #396  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

I have been encouraged to try a few new things, based on reviews here and knowing that nothing actually has to be refrigerated. My success rate has gone up thanks to reading reviews here! Now there are at least 4 things that I like (pancake syrup and the three things I just tried - amazing mayo is close but just too nauseatingly sweet for most uses)

Sesame Ginger - YUM, I actually really like this and would use it in maintenance. Very sweet, but works for me for stir-fries (I add hot sauce or peppers too). These ingredients were VERY close, almost identical, to the Asian Stir-Fry sauce but that one had worcestershire sauce as an ingredient so I chose this one to try.

Italian Dressing - Pretty good! Very garlicky. I haven't had it on a salad yet, but the taste straight out of the jar was pretty good. It might work well with rotini to make a pasta salad, as others have mentioned.

Balsamic Vinaigrette - Acceptable. It works for me with bitter greens. Again, WHY do they have to make things SOOOO sweet? I wish it was less sweet. I will try breaking the sweetness with some lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #397  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Hi EmmaD: Worcestershire sauce adds umami flavour (one of the five basic flavours we taste - savoury) to the dressing/sauce so it may help counteract the extreme sweetness of WF stuff. You could always try a drop or two of that or Vietnamese fish sauce (warning - just a couple drops or it will taste like the underside of an old floating dock, lol) in with your Sesame Ginger sauce.

Just an idea for you.
Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #398  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Hi EmmaD: Worcestershire sauce adds umami flavour (one of the five basic flavours we taste - savoury) to the dressing/sauce so it may help counteract the extreme sweetness of WF stuff. You could always try a drop or two of that or Vietnamese fish sauce (warning - just a couple drops or it will taste like the underside of an old floating dock, lol) in with your Sesame Ginger sauce.

Just an idea for you.
Liana
Thanks! I have the chance to test this out tonight.
Yes fish sauce is like the nastiest thing in the world yet lends this delicious complexity that can't be replicated. I hadn't thought to try that. But I am also not very good at figuring out stir-fry sauces (I usually just do light soy sauce and chili oil. Fine but a bit boring).
Old 06-04-2015, 04:47 PM   #399  

S/C/G: 228/202/140

Height: 5'3"

The pancake syrup is awesome with the IP pancakes and I've used it in recipes for the sweetness and thickness. The raspberry and thousand island dressings are good. The bacon ranch is ok. Ketchup and BBQ sauce are pretty good also. Milk whitener doesn't do much if you like your coffee light. We take our dressings with us to restaurants, etc.
Cattech78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:15 PM   #400  

Default Russian WF dressing

Has anyone tried the Russian WF dressing? It received great reviews on Amazon, but wondered if anyone here has tried it and what they thought?
womanofgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:22 PM   #401  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanofgrace View Post
Has anyone tried the Russian WF dressing? It received great reviews on Amazon, but wondered if anyone here has tried it and what they thought?
Yes I have it now. The store I was in didn't have Thousand Island when I went there and they are very similar. I like it! It is very very sweet though (as most/all? of their products are...) I plan to add some dill pickle relish or juice to counteract that. Here's what I wrote about it when I first tried it last month:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaD View Post

So I finally tried the Russian dressing (which I am assuming is close to the Thousand Island dressing? which my store was out of the day I purchased).
Very sweet, which is expected. I had it on a big green leafy salad - I have to say it was good on bitter greens! yay Might work for the Big Mac in a Bowl (or in my case veggie burger in a bowl) but maybe Russian dressing is even sweeter.... ah I just looked up what the differences between Russian and Thousand Island are. Not much - I can add some dill pickle relish to get the Thousand Island flavor.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #402  

S/C/G: 212/125/140orig/130 chgd 9/5

Height: 5'4"

I bought the Cranberry sauce today. I really like it!!
Destony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:50 AM   #403  
determined

I have to reneg on my earlier "won't buy again" list. I did re order the Peanut Butter spread. I make a peanut butter "milkshake" using a vanilla pudding mix, 6-8oz water, a couple handfuls of ice,and 1-2 T WF PB spread (sometimes, for extra protein, I'll add 1-2 T of a powdered peanut butter). Blend well and enjoy!

I've also tried the Sweet Onion dressing (not bad) and the Sun dried Tomato Vinegrette; pretty tasty and not as sweet as some of the others.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #404  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post

I've also tried the Sweet Onion dressing (not bad) and the Sun dried Tomato Vinegrette; pretty tasty and not as sweet as some of the others.
Thanks for that! I picked up the Italian with Sundried Tomato today - and it is good! You're right, not as overpoweringly sweet as some of their other products
Old 07-05-2015, 09:00 AM   #405  
determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaD View Post
Thanks for that! I picked up the Italian with Sundried Tomato today - and it is good! You're right, not as overpoweringly sweet as some of their other products
I'm glad you could decipher my mis-naming of it! I need to check labels before I post, I guess! It may be my new fav for dressings. I use many of the others as marinades and such. Add a little acid to them and it cuts the "sweet".