Old 03-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #76  

S/C/G: Restart: 233/ 214/ 170

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazecat View Post
Can some of you give me ideas on how you use the chocolate and caramel syrups? I would like to use them, I am just not sure how. I am not a very creative person.
i like the chocolate syrup on the crispy cereal - cocoa krispies!

I also make a mole' sauce for chicken and ribs by mixing 1 cup WF bbq sauce with 1/4 cup WF pancake syrup and 1/4 cup chocolate syrup.
Figgypudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #77  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

bump
Lucky Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'3"

I have been using the WF mayo. It is not Heilmans or Miracle Whip but it is not bad. I used it make a tuna with lettuce leaf wrap, egg salad and as something to dip my turkey burger in.

I have also used it to spice down my horseradish. I have liked most of the WF products except the PB.
Jaclyn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgypudding View Post
i like the chocolate syrup on the crispy cereal - cocoa krispies!

I also make a mole' sauce for chicken and ribs by mixing 1 cup WF bbq sauce with 1/4 cup WF pancake syrup and 1/4 cup chocolate syrup.
Oh yummy!! I will have to try this one. Thanks for tip!
Jaclyn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 164/156/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazecat View Post
Can some of you give me ideas on how you use the chocolate and caramel syrups? I would like to use them, I am just not sure how. I am not a very creative person.

I make the vanilla pudding and top it off with both the chocolate and caramel toppings, put it in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes..... so good, I look forward to this everynight
Susanmly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #81  
Candice

S/C/G: 154/140/125

I've been using the ranch dressing and I think it's great! I can't wait to try the creamy italian dressing.
candieshells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #82  
IP 10/28/10

S/C/G: 294.6/181.8/144 (8/3/11)

Height: 5' 7"

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the discussion:

Maybe it is because I have been on the IP protocol for so long but I have not found a Walden Farms product I have not liked. Don't get me wrong though, there are some products better than others but so far they have all been tolerable.

A new Giant supermarket opened in my neck of the woods (Lower Bucks County, PA) and they carry a substantial array of products. I thought I died and went to heaven. I bought the peanut butter, strawberry preserves, and chocolate syrup. I made the the omelette with a little stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg and made three "crepe" like pancakes. On one I put some peanut butter and strawberry preserves, another one had peanut butter and chocolate sauce, and the third I had with pancake syrup. I enjoyed them all.

I also spread the peanut butter and chocolate syrup on my butterscotch pudding. It serves the purpose of allowing me to give a different taste to the same things I eat every week. I try not to eat the same thing more than once a week. It keeps me from getting bored with the food and gives me something to look forward to next week for those things that I really love (chocolate pudding).

I can't wait to buy some candy molds because I am going to make chocolate covered "strawberries" and "peanut butter" cups.
smh321pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Can we have the BBQ sauce sine tomatoes are restricted?
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #84  
IP 10/28/10

S/C/G: 294.6/181.8/144 (8/3/11)

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilH3 View Post
Can we have the BBQ sauce sine tomatoes are restricted?
If it is the Walden Farms, then yes because it is zero/zero/zero.
smh321pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 185/tkr/125 (IP since 3/20/11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smh321pa View Post

Maybe it is because I have been on the IP protocol for so long but I have not found a Walden Farms product I have not liked. Don't get me wrong though, there are some products better than others but so far they have all been tolerable.

A new Giant supermarket opened in my neck of the woods (Lower Bucks County, PA) and they carry a substantial array of products. I thought I died and went to heaven. I bought the peanut butter, strawberry preserves, and chocolate syrup. I made the the omelette with a little stevia, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg and made three "crepe" like pancakes. On one I put some peanut butter and strawberry preserves, another one had peanut butter and chocolate sauce, and the third I had with pancake syrup. I enjoyed them all.

I also spread the peanut butter and chocolate syrup on my butterscotch pudding. It serves the purpose of allowing me to give a different taste to the same things I eat every week. I try not to eat the same thing more than once a week. It keeps me from getting bored with the food and gives me something to look forward to next week for those things that I really love (chocolate pudding).

I can't wait to buy some candy molds because I am going to make chocolate covered "strawberries" and "peanut butter" cups.
I appreciate your 2 cents! It gives me hope! I've ordered a bunch and they're supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I've been kinda nervous because it seems they are hit or miss!
Treena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #86  

I got my WF shipment today!!!

French Onion Dip
Caramel Dip
Peanut Butter
Chocolate syrup
Ketchup

I'm keeping everyone's opinions in mind when I try these, so I'll be expecting... just flavoring. Like when I try the PB, I won't think, "This will hopefully taste like Skippy." And maybe I'll just turn the ketchup into the BBQ sauce.

I just dipped a slice of zucchini in the French Onion and it wasn't half bad. I think I may use it in place of mayo and make some chicken or tuna salad. I'll let you all know how that works out. Or if!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 255/235.4/Unoffical 222.7/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smh321pa View Post

What Giant do you find the ketchup and syrups at? I live right near lansdale and can't find it in my Giant-which is honestly the worst giant I have ever been to.
gaya2081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #88  

Tried the peanut butter ball recipe. Definitely not my thing. However, it IS my thing to add the 2 remaining peanut butter balls in my 1/2 cappuccino/ 1/2 dark chocolate pudding mixture. Mmmm.

Next on my list is to try the Crispy Cereal pancakes with the WF syrup.

I have the regular flavored syrup but I'm thinking about getting the fruity syrups too. Is there anyone who doesn't like them?
Old 04-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #89  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

Somewhere there is a recipe for "popcorn balls" (crispy cereal with WF Marshmellow dip) it sounded fantastic! But do you think I can find it??? NOT A CHANCE! lol. I will keep searching - in the meantime I will muck around with it a bit and see if I can come up with my own version.
Lesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #90  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

bump for all the newbies asking about WF specifically
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote