Walden Farms Product Reviews

You're on Page 5 of 28
Go to
  • I am getting used to the WF dressings. Sometimes I will micowave a piece of turkey bacon until it is super crisp and then dice it up and mix it with either the Ranch or the Bacon Ranch dressing to put on my salad. I don't even notice the "diet" taste of the dressing then. I tried the alfredo and I think I used too much. Will try it again using less. It was good with the miracle noodles - but I had trouble finishing it. I made a stir fry with the ginger sesame dressing last night and it was wonderful. My 10 year old even liked it and I had to fight her off my broccoli!!
  • I have tried the italian and honey mustard. Both went in the trash.
  • I'm definitely a person that needs at least a little bit of dressing on my salads, so I've experimented!

Thousand Island- alone it's not great, loved it in the Big Mac Salad, ate it two nights in a row!
    Sesame Ginger- YUM! Definitely good for an asian type dressing.
    Bacon Ranch- I stayed away from regular Ranch because of the reviews here, but the little I tried of this was good.
    Chipotle Ranch- GOOD! It has that extra zing or kick, definitely a keeper!
    Jersey Sweet Onion- Just tried a dab, and yuck!
    Blue Cheese- Also yuck, but I'm keeping it to mix with some Frank's Buffalo Sauce on chicken. We'll see if that helps!

Strawberry Syrup- Yum!
    Chocolate Syrup- Yum, reminds me of Hershey's syrup.
    Pancake Syrup - Not exactly maple, but very good!

I bought the Alfredo Sauce to use on chicken and broccoli, and the Raspberry Fruit Spread to use on the baked crepes (pita chip-ish recipe by Jordanna). I'll update as I experiment!

Netrition has good prices and a flat shipping rate of $4.95, it only took 2 days to get here!!
  • So far I have tried the Asian, Balsamic and Blue Cheese. All three are pretty decent. The Asian was great on a shrimp and stir fry veggies. The balsamic is a bit sweet but works great on salads or veggies. I put the blue cheese dressing on a lean elk burger wedged between two lettuce leaves. Delicious
  • I just received my order from WF online. I got a grab bag of things, and accidentally ordered a bottle of Thousand Island instead of Bacon Ranch. UH OH - I guess I just learned a pricey lesson about checking your work.
  • Anyone know a good place to by WF online with little (or no?) shipping??
  • Quote: I just received my order from WF online. I got a grab bag of things, and accidentally ordered a bottle of Thousand Island instead of Bacon Ranch. UH OH - I guess I just learned a pricey lesson about checking your work.
    Now you can do a Big Mac in a bowl with your Thousand Island dressing.. it's soo good! Check out the receipe!
  • I have tried several different products of WF and just cannot stomach them! No matter how hard I try. There is some funky taste that I just can't do!! I was really quite disappointed because I really wanted to like them!
  • Quote: Anyone know a good place to by WF online with little (or no?) shipping??
    hi lucky! netrition.com is the best place that i have found. they have a flat shipping rate of $4.95, and their WF is cheaper per bottle than the WF website.

my new favorite is the balsamic dressing. it doesn't taste like balsamic, but it is yummy, especially with sea salt on it!
  • Quote: hi lucky! netrition.com is the best place that i have found. they have a flat shipping rate of $4.95, and their WF is cheaper per bottle than the WF website.

my new favorite is the balsamic dressing. it doesn't taste like balsamic, but it is yummy, especially with sea salt on it!
    (Sorry I hadn't gone back enough pages. I should have known this was already out there... GRRR...)
  • Can some of you give me ideas on how you use the chocolate and caramel syrups? I would like to use them, I am just not sure how. I am not a very creative person.
  • Quote: Can some of you give me ideas on how you use the chocolate and caramel syrups? I would like to use them, I am just not sure how. I am not a very creative person.
    I always put them in the pudding! I put more water, little bit of splenda, chocolate or caramel syrup some cinnamon and VOILA! a very nice treat! Also I make some pancakes from the crispy cereals and I use the caramel syrup with it.. sooo yummy..

Crispy Cereals turn into Pancakes:
    - 1 or 2 ox of water
    - 2 eggs white
    - a bit of cinnamon
    - a bit of vanilla extract
    - a bit of baking powder
    - IP Crispy cereals packet
    - a bit of splenda
  • Quote: Can some of you give me ideas on how you use the chocolate and caramel syrups? I would like to use them, I am just not sure how. I am not a very creative person.
    my favorite thing to do with them is make a shake out of vanilla pudding, add chocolate and caramel syrup and a spoonful of instant decaf coffee. so yummy!
  • Both those ideas sound great. Thanks
  • I had the Thick and Spicy BBQ last night and it was AWESOME. Thank goodness it arrived just before my trip to Texas - now I can really enjoy some smoked meat with my own sauce. DELICIOUS and itr really is Thick and SPICY. I can't say enough good things about it. Whew!