3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Walden Farms Product Reviews (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/223323-walden-farms-product-reviews.html)

oreilla 01-25-2011 09:59 PM

Oh well, I guess I am not fussy LOL
Italian dressing, loved it !!!
Ranch dressing loved it more :))
Will try the other products......

CBG 01-25-2011 10:04 PM

Not a big fan of salad or salad dressings on the best of days. Tried a sample package of Ranch - Yuck....tasted like it had gone bad. I'll be sticking to a simple oil and vinegar dressing with some pepper and real salt. After a lot of the reviews on here...I think I will manage without the extras and save myself a bit of money.

amber2beme 01-26-2011 05:23 PM

Balsamic vinaigrette - really enjoy on salad

Ranch - at first it was ok tasted just like regularly fat free ranch, now hate it

honey mustard - ok...little more sweet than i would think it should be

asian - good...salad and marinade...sweet

ginger dressing - good...could have more flavor...cooking makes my daughter think i am making chinese food so it's not too bad.

Italian dressing - my favorite...tastes most like the real thing

BBQ sauce - pretty sweet and really cooked down when used it to bake with so didn't have much flavor.

ALL OF THESE I WOULD SAY PUT ON AFTER YOU COOK THINGS AS MORE FOR DIPPING THAN GETTING TO BAKE INTO THE MEAT. for me...it ended up just wasting it cause it didn't stick to the meat at all.

longdivision 01-26-2011 06:07 PM

just got a new shipment in, and here's what i've found:

chipotle ranch - ok, a lot more spicy than i thought it would be.

jersey sweet onion - yuck. i couldn't eat the salad that i put it on.

creamy bacon - weird. not nearly as good as the bacon ranch, but ok mixed with the chipotle ranch.

bacon dip - gross. it tastes grainy, like it was once a powder and was not mixed all the way. nowhere near as good as the bacon ranch (which is still my favorite).

oreilla 01-26-2011 09:06 PM

Hummm, I think we have less choice in Canada ;(

whisperingshouts 01-26-2011 09:49 PM

STIIL waiting on my shipment.. Called AGAIN today, was told there was a delay due to seafood sauce... Was supposed to call me back and never did... VERY VERY VERY frustrated with their lack customer service skills....

longdivision 01-26-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aharmeyer (Post 3677778)
STIIL waiting on my shipment.. Called AGAIN today, was told there was a delay due to seafood sauce... Was supposed to call me back and never did... VERY VERY VERY frustrated with their lack customer service skills....

someone on the board recommended netrition.com. i ordered from them and they shipped right away. they also have a flat shipping fee of $4.95 shipping, which is super helpful when ordering several heavy bottles (i ordered 8 last time!).

Vanessa333 01-26-2011 10:39 PM

I just received my package yesterday.. so far:

Chocalate syrup: very good in my coffee : yummy!!

Caramel syrup: very good in the vanilla pudding!

BBQ sauce: kind of OK i'm sure I will get use to it.

Peannut butter: greaaat in the vanilla pudding.. with a simple touch of chocolate sirup! But alone YUK.. not good !!

I also order miracle noodle: Was great! I also cut some in tiny pieces that I put in my vanilla pudding with some vanilla extract (for more vanilla flavor) and it's like rice pudding, pretty good!

Also I had the IP yogourt frozen and I will put some chocolate syrup over it to make me a sunday with some pieces of IP peannut bar. Will see that tomorrow!

I also order (without tasting):

Ranch dip
Asian dressing
Alfredi sauce

I will try those and let you know!

whisperingshouts 01-26-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longdivision (Post 3677857)
someone on the board recommended netrition.com. i ordered from them and they shipped right away. they also have a flat shipping fee of $4.95 shipping, which is super helpful when ordering several heavy bottles (i ordered 8 last time!).

I saw that AFTER I order... It's been almost 2 weeks.. I finally found some WF in our local stores, but I didn't want to stock up for fear of my products coming the same day.. Now I'm without dressing and a little urked.. I will def remember not to order from them next time and use the site suggested.

longdivision 01-26-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aharmeyer (Post 3677885)
I saw that AFTER I order... It's been almost 2 weeks.. I finally found some WF in our local stores, but I didn't want to stock up for fear of my products coming the same day.. Now I'm without dressing and a little urked.. I will def remember not to order from them next time and use the site suggested.

the first time i ordered, i ordered from a place called Linda's Diets. i think i got 3 bottles and the shipping was about $15. insane. this was after i had ridden my bike to every health food store in a 3 mile radius of my house (SF has a lot of health food stores, but i could not find any WF!) needless to say, netrition is super awesome!

Vanessa333 01-26-2011 11:03 PM

oh yes and for all the canadian folks, here is where I order mine and I received it 2 days after my order! pretty quick!

http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/allwalde...ge_559812469=0

JCWilkie 01-27-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annieann77 (Post 3672904)
I tried a few and couldn't stand any of the dressings but I use the mayo quite a bit! I like it in the mocktato salad and I used it in a caserol once. It's the only one I would buy again! :) Next time I might try it for egg salad or the brocolli slaw is a good idea too!

What is this "mocktato salad" you speak of?! CAn I have the receipe!
Thanks

juiceman11 02-22-2011 05:12 PM

Bump....

cajunbumblebee 02-22-2011 09:25 PM

chipotle ranch - i like it, but it is definitely spicy

ranch - pretty nasty. i eat it only if i have to.

honey mustard - nasty. would rather eat a salad with just salt and pepper.

bacon ranch - i have only had a few tastes, but so far the best i have tried.

chocolate dip - has a weird chunky pudding consistency, but pretty much tastes like sf, ff pudding

chocolate syrup - pretty good, use it in my choc shake

maple syrup - wish it had a stronger flavor, but good. use it on my crispy cereal pancake.

Notredamemom2013 02-22-2011 09:31 PM

I had the Alfredo sauce tonight on some chicken and vegies. It was actually really good. I hope it was not because I have been craving creamy sauce and have finally lost my mind. :dizzy: