Old 01-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/232/155

Height: 5'5"

Default What does your typical day on IP look like?

I am curious as to what a typical day on the menu for you might look like?
Im new but so far:
crispy cereal for breakfast
soup with 2 cups of veg. for lunch
3 pm snack is Jello
Dinner is chicken/fish with salad and 2 cups of veg.
1 cup of Licorice Herbal Tea in the evening.
dollarnme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #2  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

16 oz of water before breakfast
I usually have an omlete or cappuccino for breakfast
16 oz of water on my way to work
1-2 cups of coffee
32-48 oz of water before lunch
usually have chicken soup for lunch, 2 cups of veggies, big salad
32-48 oz of water after lunch before supper
Chicken/beef/shrimp for dinner (try to make something for all of us to eat, my wife, 5 yr, 14 mo daughters) 2 cups of veggies, big salad
16 oz of water with supper
16oz of water after supper before snack
Blueberry drink for snack
16oz of water after snack and before bed.

I try to make my evening meal for us all to eat, sometimes it goes well and others it does not. Sometimes I cook them something else they want and mine at the same time. Surprisingly it is not hard to "steal" bites of their food.
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Typical for me could be:

Breakfast:
egg omelette with extra veggies or crisp cereal or RTD vanilla shake with coffee/tea or a yogurt drink or a cappucino

Mid morning snack:
if I didn't add veggie to omelette or if I work out in the morning I add a snack of:
1 cup cut veggies and a 1cup romaine salad OR (if I worked out) a mango peach drink

Lunch:
any of the drinks, soup, or pudding and a large romaine salad with 1 -2 cups of veggies depending on if I added veggies to breakfast or a snack

Mid afternoon:

1/2 cup to 1 cup cut veggies with tea (If I did a late work out then I would have my protein drink here instead of in the am.)

Dinner:
5 oz of chicken or 7 oz fish with 1-1/2 to 2 cups of vegetables (depends on how many I used at snack) and a large romaine salad

Snack:
a pudding or jello

90 to 105 ounces of water probably 24 ounce herb tea in addition and maybe 8 to 12 ounce of coffee.

I had to deal with low blood sugar my first round on this. It meant making some modifications, like seperating out some of my food to snacks, so I wouldn't get light headed or nauseous.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Here is a link to the daily food journal. It hasn't been used in awhile but will give you good ideas on what people have done.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...d-journal.html
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/158.3/145

Height: 5'8"

This is during the week. On weekends I usually have an omelet for breakfast and spaghetti bolognese or chicken soup with extra veggies for lunch because I have more time. Also, my husband loves to cook, so on weekends, he often fixes ribs or wild game on the grill. We use a dry rub and spices that are legal for IP. No BBQ sauce!

Throughout the day - approx. 128-144 oz. water
Breakfast - Crispy cereal in ice cold water or oatmeal, cup of coffee
Lunch - Large salad, leftover veggies from the night before, mushroom soup or hot chocolate
Dinner - 5 oz. meat or 7 oz seafood, steamed or roasted veggies, salad, cup of coffee
Snack - Caramel bar, blueberry drink, or chocolate smoothie (depends if I ate oatmeal in the morning whether I have a restricted for a snack)
rox824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #6  
IP Reboot 4/08/17

S/C/G: 258/169/145

Height: 5'7

breakfast: cappuccino, omelet or wb yogurt drink.
lunch: .75 cup red cabbage and 1 cup asparagus sauteed in .5tsp of grapeseed oil with .25 tsp of minced garlic, large romaine/red leaf salad with .25 cup radish, .25 tsp sea salt sprinkled over everything, mushroom or leek soup.
dinner: usually the same as lunch (maybe a different sauteed veggie and no IP food), but with 2 hard boiled eggs, or 1 jumbo smart dog, or 85g of seitan cooked on the george foreman grill.
snack: banana/chocolate mix pudding, or wb yogurt, or cheese curls (only if i eat eggs for dinner and i have to go out to a bar for trivia or a friend's house for movie night. they make a great take along snack so you're not tempted to eat the cookies or chips that your friends always snack on in front of you!).

oh, and 34 oz of water with every meal, of course!

Last edited by longdivision; 01-19-2011 at 02:37 PM.
longdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #7  
Started IP Jan 5 2011

S/C/G: 186/155/120

Height: 5' 2"

Breakfast:
8 oz water
IP Vanilla Protein Drink (Box)
2 cups coffee (black)
8 oz water
Decaf British Tea with Lemon Crystal and packet of Splenda

Lunch:
Romaine Salad with WF Dressing (sometimes with cucumber, radish and green onions)
Cappuccino Drink Packet (with cinnamon, splenda coffee flavor blends and spoonful of instant decaf coffee)
2 Cups veggies (usually zucchini, asparagus or broccoli)

Dinner:
Either lean beef, pork loin, chicken breast, tilapia, salmon or lobster
2 Cups grilled or steamed veggies (any off the basic list)
Romaine Salad with WF Dressing

Snack:
IP Pudding, Jello or IP Protein Drink (box)

Drink water throughout the day, because of previous hyponatremia issues with large amounts of water regardless of using sea salt, I only drink between 80 and 90 oz of water daily.

Our dinners are generally off the IP Recipes Threads which are a valuable resource to make interesting and tasty meals.

As an example, tonight we are going to have:
Broiled Lobster Tails brushed with blood orange infused olive oil and lemon pepper
Grilled Asparagus and zucchini with red chili infused olive oil
Green Salad with spiced up WF Dressing (Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy)
and our snack:
IP Vanilla Pudding with Cinnamon and a packet of Splenda Coffee Blend French Vanilla.

**We are getting infused olives oils at the Coeur D' Alene Olive Oil Company which are wonderful but a bit spendy.

Last edited by Monkey Hunter; 01-19-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: add source of olive oil
Monkey Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote