Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #31  
Started IP 1/3/11

S/C/G: 198.9/167.3/150

Height: 5'4"

This diet and loosing weight has helped me to realize that I CAN be the fit young gal that I want to be! I have always wanted to do a triathlon and I have decided that this is the year! June 4th, 2011 is the date. I am hoping to reach my weight loss goal before then and have this be my motivation to keep the weight off.

I have a friend who did this triathlon last year and she wants me to do it with her this year. Hoping this will be a help also.

Have a great IP day!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #32  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Hello all, Have a great Day
Old 01-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #33  
New to IP

S/C/G: 170.6/152/130

Height: 5'3"

Oh no!! I was doing so well!!! I just realized I forgot my IP Lunch Packet in the kitchen this morning!! What do you guys think I should do for lunch? Should I eat some other protein( Chicken, Fish, Meat), or should I stick with just the big salad and veggies?
I am so hungry and I don't want to go buy some other food that will make me loose focus.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:55 AM   #34  
on IP since 10/4/10

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey all! Haven't been on here in awhile and just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a happy day!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #35  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

I am happy to report that I made it thru day 1 of my IP journey. Did have a headache last night so I did the salt water thing and went to bed. This morning I feel pretty good so far and am still on track!! It is such a motivation boost to read this forum every morning!! Thank you everyone!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #36  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
I've starting exercising, but I don't think I'd notice a difference in the weight loss. I seem to be in the "slow loser club" now

15 lbs in 3 weeks is awesome!!! Good for you!!!!
I am a slow loser too, but I did notice that when I began walking 3 - 5 miles about 3 or 4 times a week, I started to lose more pounds and inches. It can be difficult to be a slow loser, but at least we're not gaining!! It has really affected my attitude in the past, but now I'm just going with the flow because I feel so much better on the diet in general.

I have a question about wii fit. My kids have one and I just started the yoga on the wii fit. Does anyone have a good yoga game for wii that you would recommend? I will do much better if I can just wake up and work out here at home and not have to shower, drive to work out, drive home, shower again, etc. Thanks everyone and have a great IP day!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #37  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly0618 View Post
Oh no!! I was doing so well!!! I just realized I forgot my IP Lunch Packet in the kitchen this morning!! What do you guys think I should do for lunch? Should I eat some other protein( Chicken, Fish, Meat), or should I stick with just the big salad and veggies?
I am so hungry and I don't want to go buy some other food that will make me loose focus.
Don't panic!! You can eat a regular protein (chicken, fish, meat, eggs) for lunch with your salad and veges and then do the packet for dinner! I've done it both ways depending on my schedule.

Relax.......breathe....... All is well!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:06 PM   #38  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

Ok, here I go, IPers....I'm going to change my goal to 125. 125!!! It almost feels, I don't know, cocky, ya know? But I'm going to take the plunge!!! 125 here I come!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 161/143.6/124

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSheila View Post
Great job on the three pound loss. That is a lot of weight! Could you by chance share your carb sheet that you received from your coach?
Question: Has anyone ever had there Jello not set up? Night before last I made it just like instructed and put it in the fridge.....nothing. Made it last night and put it in the freezer and still nothing. I don't mind drinking it but I kinda miss the jello. Hmmmmm......thoughts???

Sheila
I can scan in the sheet and upload it tonight when i get home. i have done a little writting on it.. i pust asrisks next to the "allowable" vegetables and the carb range for the day on the top so it's a bit messy.
I had 2 of the jello packets in my "starter kit" and BOTH TIMES they didn't set up. I mentioned it to my coach and she said too much water....maybe not long enough in the fridge too. i think it's like 2 hrs or something. so make it before dinner then it should be done by the time you are to be having your snack...that is, with the right amount of water i am guessing.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning everyone...
Congrats to all of the big losers!! I 've been on IP for 15 days, my WI is Friday, I can't wait to step on the scale....I can't believe I just wrote that, I've never had that feeling before!
Wishing everyone a super day!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #41  
New to IP

S/C/G: 170.6/152/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyM View Post
Don't panic!! You can eat a regular protein (chicken, fish, meat, eggs) for lunch with your salad and veges and then do the packet for dinner! I've done it both ways depending on my schedule.

Relax.......breathe....... All is well!!
Ha ha, I didn't want to sound terrified but I guess I did. Thanks, I was so hungry!! I got some turkey and mixed it with my salad.

Tomorrow WI#3
Old 01-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 215/158.3/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all fellow IP'ers. I have a NSV, this morning I was able to comfortably fit into size 40 jeans from size 42 and I am now on the last hole on my belt. Felt nice to see some shrinkage. It is incredible, I am only 10 days into the program and will have my second WI tomorrow.

Keep up the good work all. Have a great day.
Hoorah for you! Keep it up, I'm proud of you!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 187/157/160-revised to 150

Height: 66"

.. Made it to weigh-in today despite the icy mess outside......

Week #8...down 4lbs !! YAY !!! I have revised my 'goal' wt now that I have hit my 1st goal !!
I got measured as well, and although I forget all the numbers, I have evenly lost inches everywhere !!

Congrads on all the great losses and NSV's !!! HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane49 View Post
.. Made it to weigh-in today despite the icy mess outside......

Week #8...down 4lbs !! YAY !!! I have revised my 'goal' wt now that I have hit my 1st goal !!
I got measured as well, and although I forget all the numbers, I have evenly lost inches everywhere !!

Congrads on all the great losses and NSV's !!! HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!!
Awesome Job!!! Congrats!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #45  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Congratulations to you!!!!! - that must feel so good - it is amazing how the body reshapes even when we aren't watching (ha, ha,ha) or in my case over watching -- Cannot wait to hear about your next weigh in

I wanted to share a use for WF dressing with you - last night I made a mock pesto with spinach, basil, garlic, a 1/2 tsp of olive oil and a tablespoon or so of the WF Cesar dressing -- I used this as a base for stuffed chicken breasts - it turned out really good and it was a nice way to use the salad dressing. (I am trying to be creative and not waste while still enjoying taste)
Hello. This sounds interesting. After you made this mock pesto, is this what you would as the "stuffing"? Did you pound the chicken breasts to be a little thinner before stuffing them?
Closed Thread